Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

City escape trailer with City escape modern music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtD7hMTcqMA&feature=player_embedded

I just wondered why the Japanese Trailer got Escape from the City remix for Moderen Sonic. While here we got: Na na na na na XD

However if THAT'S what the level music for Modern Sonic, what would happening if he's boosting? I mean when Modern Sonic is boosting, the tempo gets faster.

We needs no S4 E2.

Well...not necessarily. Sonic 4: Episode 2 can bring us brand new, never before seen, original Zones...if SEGA is actually bothered that is.

If not, well, then I hope that they use Classic Sonic for the rest of the episodes...with the Generations Physics Engine (a.k.a Havok).

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

Because I've been slacking.... here you go. Now you don't have to dig through the CPZ topic to find a good quality video or youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

It loads halfway for me. Well, Woun's already said he's on the job, so it shan't be long.

What I have seen:

- One areas of C.RTR is identical to the level in Unleashed. Cool

- RTR is brightened up with balloons, hot air balloons and... giant axes!

- The giant boulder from SSH is back.

- It looks like C.Sonic has SSH while M.Sonic's version is much more like Ocean Palace.

- They changed some of the stage clear animations.

Edited by Blue Blood

How in the world do you make the clocktower rail segment look better? And hello Tails!.... And hello Tails!

• Thumbs Up 2

I stopped the trailer once the title came up so I didn't notice Egg Robo the first time around. He's tripping out, and it's creepy.

Awesome trailer. Did anyone manage to watch the end of the trailer after the title screen?biggrin.gif

EDIT: Nephe beat me to it.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

lol I noticed Inferno isn't online.

And goddammit it doesn't load, but appearently I'm not alone. yay

• Thumbs Up 1

OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING!!!!! I love both stages they look beuitiful!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif and tails!!! Spagnia looks beuitiful! and i think c. sonic homing attacks in teh cgi...huh.gif and some of those 2d sections look like there from the original.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I stopped the trailer once the title came up so I didn't notice Egg Robo the first time around. He's tripping out, and it's creepy.

Egg Robo? I thought it looked more like this guy;

Look at allll that space to explore..yeah my hopes keep rising. Though Seaside hill isn't looking that explorable, it looks like just another generic boost hallway.

STILL WAITING FOR KNUCKLES Sega.

Is there a chance that the trailer get uploaded on YouTube or something? Still can't load the Video on IGN.

From your reactions this Trailer must be awesome. D:

^^''

Egg Robo? I thought it looked more like this guy;

Actually, you're right.

Identifying Sonic enemies and bosses isn't my forte. At all.

Can someone please reupload the trailer? It just doesn't want to work.

Why is it that it works completely fine for me? Hell I can play it HD with no problem.

IGN upload all trailers to their Youtube account, too. A lot of Gamescom trailers have been uploaded recently. Let's hope Generations follows.