Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

Can someone please reupload the trailer? It just doesn't want to work.

Same thing for me. When I try to watch it again, the loading bar doesn't go that far and the whole video just stops after the 20th Anniversary jingle.

THE VIDEO

IT WON'T LOAD

AT ALL

GRAAAAAAAARGH

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SUFFER LIKE THIS

Did anyone upload it to YouTube yet ?

The video use to start and only load half way for me. But once I just clicked on the space that wasn't loaded and it seemed to load the rest for me.biggrin.gif Awesome trailer! But I take it that sense this song has been in two trailers so far that its the main theme to the game...dry.gif

Looking good! At first, the trailer didn't load more than a few minutes for me, but strangely, when I switched to HD, it loaded just fine. Very curious. Anyway, the new levels and CG scenes are looking FANTASTIC and it's awesome to see both Tails' in full CG glory. :)

Posted this in the GamesCom thread but since all the discussion is going on here ima repost:

PURE. WIN.

The Seaside Hill sections were looking great, glad to see some ruins sections in action, even if it was for a couple seconds. Rooftop Run was looking nice, the hot air balloons were a nice touch, hopefully we'll see some more visual additions made. Chemical Plant is still looking sexy as ever... it was good to finally see some more footage of modern's level. And OMG TAILS.

Only thing I didn't like was the Sonic 2 final boss there at the end... I mean seriously, again?? I would much rather have the Sonic 3 & Knuckles boss. I hope Modern Sonic's boss battle is unique and epic or I'll be disappointed.

"Sonic games usually look 100x better than they play."

"Why add tails..."

Those trolls! I don't care anyways. anywho Sonic sounds really different compared to his colors voice.

Look at allll that space to explore..yeah my hopes keep rising. Though Seaside hill isn't looking that explorable, it looks like just another generic boost hallway.

STILL WAITING FOR KNUCKLES Sega.

Actually look and pause at 00:23.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Finally got to watch the trailer, like twice before IGN fucked up some more. It was pretty awesome. Posting impressions is silly at this point because you all know how awesome it looks :P I just want to be able to watch it in detail for I can make observations.

Edited by Blue Blood

Thank you Sega. Thank you for releasing a new trailer THE VERY DAY AFTER MY FAMILY GET'S BACK FROM NORTH CAROLINA and I no longer have 24 hour access to my sister's laptop, and only functioning computer in the house! That goes for you too Capcom.

Somebody, Youtube, NOW!

Crisis City...NOW SEGA!!!

Also like that their using the colors way to intro the stage with sonic doing a little taunt.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost