IGN Y U NO LOAD?!!!?!? D:<

Woun, we all need you right now sleep.gifEDIT: Ninja'd :lol:

Edited by CanofEpicSauce

>55 users reading this thread

neo_whoa_1.jpg

woah

still loading goddamit.

Edited by Doctor Jackstraw

Thank you Woun, what would I every do without you........yeah it looks nice.... but I need more....

Zoidberg: More... MORE! MOOOOORE!!! MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEE!!!!

Edited by Black Spy

Well.

Why am I not excited ?

I think the music has something to do with this.

Isn't this song like the main theme or something?

I think excitement would be much more apparent if Sega hadn't essentially sent us the entire level list already. We need a City Escape truck moment; Sega needs to make Chemical Plant available for play in its entirety, and I want a tsunami of chemicals and equipment raging for Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

If it is, I am disapoint.

And I'm much more excited by the actual in-game music anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't see how. I like the song but it literally has no relevance to anything Generations lyrically, from what I can make out. Plus, when has SEGA ever used an existing song for the main theme of a game?

Outstanding trailer, every level seems to be fine regardless of how the level list could have been better.

One thing - the Sonic 2 final boss? They already put that one on steroids in Sonic 4. Ugh, I was expecting the, you know, better final boss from Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Then again, what do you expect when we have Egg Dragoon to deal with too?

First off, geez guys, this isn't the theme to Sonic Generations. It's Tenderoni by Kele, from the band Bloc Party. It's been out quite a bit before Generations. They did this same thing with random instrumental music in the Sonic 4 trailers.

Second off, how is the song bad? I freaking love the song.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't see how. I like the song but it literally has no relevance to anything Generations lyrically, from what I can make out. Plus, when has SEGA ever used an existing song for the main theme of a game?

Well it played during two trailers and i kept seeing people post it on youtube as "Sonic generations main theme." I was just wondering.

After watching the footage I must say:

OSFIDVGOEIRFNGOINEORINOGIAHSLKDFLKASJDLKAJDLKAJSDOWIRNBVOIRVNBIEBFRGLKSKDJFNLASKIDOUADSFG

This game is just getting better and better with each trailer. The CGI segments were just pure sex, and Seaside Hill looks absolutely gorgeous. SEGA, take my goddamn money already.

Well it played during two trailers and i kept seeing people post it on youtube as "Sonic generations main theme." I was just wondering.

Yeah, I've seen people doing that too. Pretty much just the result of people naming it that to get views or just being mistaken. :P

>Dat trailer

mybodyisnotready.jpg

mYBODY WAS NOT READY

Edited by Doctor Jackstraw
  • Thumbs Up 5

This game doesn't look like it will rely on the boost as much and will have lots of exploration. Sega give me my Crisis City!

The game relies on boost/moving forwards just as much as Unleashed and Colours.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Well CE begs to differ. I don't think aside from the truck you have to boost. I really doubt it will be as linear and as "Boosty" as unleashed was. It might be more platform based with boost elements. At least thats what I think. It looks like SA exploration gameplay mixed in. I hope we see more 3d areas in other stages. And we see more in spagonia.

It does. if City Escape is any indication, the levels will rely less on long straight paths and will incorperate more geometry that you'll have to jump over. I'd love if the rest of the levels were like that.

• Thumbs Up 4

You should rewatch the videos then. The stage is structured in the exact same way as any Unleashed stage. Just because the paths are wider doesn't mean it's any less "boosty".

• Thumbs Up 2

I think the game looks quite a bit more unlinear compared to Unleashed and Colours..... maybe that's just me?