Awoo.

PS Vita

Patticus

I just want Senran Kagura for the lulz, that one game getting localized would make my whole E3.

Edited by Noel
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would Sell my Vita, but I know I'll regret it the second I do. 

If Sony are putting in an active effort to localise more JRPGs or get more JRPGs on the system, why can't they work with Namco to localise the Tales games? People actually really want those. I really want those.

This is basically a case of a minority being really vocal. I doubt the games would sell well.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They need to drop the price on those memory cards. They could announce Shenmue 3, Sonic Adventure 3, Crash Bandicoot HD collection, etc, and none of it would make a difference if the average consumer looks at the biggest memory card they have and says "that costs half as much as the console itself...".

They better announce a price drop on those memory cards at E3, or I'm honestly done supporting the console.

• Thumbs Up 2

I would Sell my Vita, but I know I'll regret it the second I do. 

This is basically a case of a minority being really vocal. I doubt the games would sell well.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They need to drop the price on those memory cards. They could announce Shenmue 3, Sonic Adventure 3, Crash Bandicoot HD collection, etc, and none of it would make a difference if the average consumer looks at the biggest memory card they have and says "that costs half as much as the console itself...".

They better announce a price drop on those memory cards at E3, or I'm honestly done supporting the console.

Better still, Vita Memory Card to MicroSD adapter. I doubt that would ever happen, but it would be so good if it did.

And yes, they need to be dropping the prices on them memory cards.

Well, if there's one thing the Vita has over the 3DS, it's the amount of lewd games.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, if there's one thing the Vita has over the 3DS, it's the amount of lewd games.

*starts the trailer*

What do you mean? This doesn't look too bad I mean she's just sat there and... oh... oh... Ohhhhhhh now I see... well... maybe if the gameplay is good.

It's embarassing to see the amount of PSP and PSV owners that pirate all their games... then they wonder why nobody wants to make games for the platform. Seriously, I would never pirate a game if I want to support my platform.

I'm starting to wonder why I got a PS Vita :-/

Could have bought a Wii U to play Lost Worlds.. hee hee. :(

...Except you can't pirate Vita games. 

Sony fucked up with the PSP horribly and made it so damn exploitable and so damn poorly thought out.

"Oh damn, developers just LOVED the fact that the Gamecube used mini-dvds. Let's do that but make the fucking things cost more to produce, format it to be fucking unreliable, and call it UMD! Also, let's make the thing a USB flash drive with a screen! Hackers won't do anything with that right?!"

No one made games for the PSP because Nintendo dominated the handheld market and everyone thought it'd fail horribly. When people started buying it, it was because it was so exploitable. To this day the primary function of my PSP is just a glorified PS1 emulator.

No games are being made for the Vita because Sony are fucking over what little rep they gained in the handheld market by making tons of stupid design choices that are so glaring that they cause people overlook the good things about it.

• Thumbs Up 4

>why can't they work with Namco to localise the Tales games

>I'm not interested in mediocre JRPGs and stuff like that.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ys straight up obliterates any Tales of game

Could have bought a Wii U

hey

stop trolling poor shadzter

@Solkia - I'm not saying that pirating is the only reason that developers don't want to make games for their systems, but it was a VERY rampant problem back in the PSP days. Sure the PSP has a ton of issues, and I realize that (I own one lol) but I'm going to be honest.. I did not know a single person that legitimately supported the system. They also hacked their PSP and illegally downloaded their games. I have no idea about the PSVita and just went off of an earlier discussion about pirating.

hey

stop trolling poor shadzter

its getting !games!

@Solkia - I'm not saying that pirating is the only reason that developers don't want to make games for their systems, but it was a VERY rampant problem back in the PSP days. Sure the PSP has a ton of issues, and I realize that (I own one lol) but I'm going to be honest.. I did not know a single person that legitimately supported the system. They also hacked their PSP and illegally downloaded their games. I have no idea about the PSVita and just went off of an earlier discussion about pirating.

And I just said why that is:

1. the UMD drive is a piece of shit and all around unreliable. It's much more reliable to rip the game to your memory card with cfw and play it from there. In which case, what's the point of even buying the game?

2. PSP has a large homebrew movement, and that's /all/ it has going for it.

You know why I bought a PSP? For 2 games: Maverick Hunter X, and P3P. Both are pretty underwhelming, and have originals that can be found on different platforms cheaper.

The PSP is a piece of shit and Sony fucked up on it. It only sold for homebrew.

The Vita was their chance to gain a better reputation in the handheld market, and they completely fucked it up. If they can't turn it around at E3, there's seriously no reason to continue hoping Sony will be competent as a handheld competitor for once.

@Dobkeratops Yeah, and Soul Calibur II is a better fighting game than Bloody Roar: Primal Fury. I still like owning both of them.

Edited by Solkia

D'aww, no NIS? No S-E either? Hope that is an incomplete list. Because that list at the moment is very underwhelming. :(

*starts the trailer*

What do you mean? This doesn't look too bad I mean she's just sat there and... oh... oh... Ohhhhhhh now I see... well... maybe if the gameplay is good.

It's like the Vita was designed for the Japanese men. I can't imagine a normal Japanese girl playing this or a young one even. =/

Edited by Ming Ming Suzy

*Looks at that trailer* What the hell does that even have to do with knights? 

I have no idea. Maybe it is something to do with knights but they wanted to key show the 'hentai' parts of the game since they think that is what makes it sell. And the funny thing is, it will probably sell in Japan.

And I'm pissed off that I am just realizing this now, that maybe this handheld device was made for that.

1. the UMD drive is a piece of shit and all around unreliable. It's much more reliable to rip the game to your memory card with cfw and play it from there. In which case, what's the point of even buying the game?

There's a um...

digital store

wink.png

Indeed.

There's... what, 7 games on there actually worth playing, most of which can be bought much cheaper elsewhere as a UMD?

Edited by Solkia

Indeed.

There's... what, 7 games on there actually worth playing, most of which can be bought much cheaper elsewhere as a UMD?

Ha ha.

wait, that's true

sad.png

Some games weren't even ever released digitally to "prevent piracy", such as BBS. Guess what? BBS has been pirated.

I thought this was a Vita topic.

The overall discussion deals with both platforms and is not limited to the PSP.

So yeah. Limbo was released on the Vita today... Well... if you have it on PS3, it's a cross buy, and it's retroactive too, so if you already own the PS3 version, you get a free copy for the Vita too.

Yay free games.

• Thumbs Up 1

What does he mean "anything that isn't on Vita"? Are they using the word localisation wrong?