Awoo.

PS Vita

Patticus

On the other hand VLR let's you skip to the end of a text box from the get-go.

*Video*

Well....

BOOBIES! biggrin.png SOLD! A THOUSAND TIMES SOLD!

Dragon's Crown is a bit of an awkward thing for me. The art itself looks gorgeous like any other Vanillaware game, but the anatomy on some of the characters are just over-exaggerated to the point where it just stops being appealing.

• Thumbs Up 5

Same, hopefully when I'm playing the game I'll be too busy having fun to notice.

It'll be Bubsy 3D, done right. Joking.

Nah, it'll be Kingdom Hearts Dissidia Dream Duodecim Drop Distance with Banjo-Kazooie. That's a big title.

• Thumbs Up 4

The only design that throws me off is the Amazon. The others look fine to me.

EDIT: and before someone tries to fucking strawman this post, it's not because she doesn't look like a Maxim model.

Edited by Solkia

The only design that throws me off is the Amazon. The others look fine to me.

EDIT: and before someone tries to fucking strawman this post, it's not because she doesn't look like a Maxim model.

You're right, it's because she doesn't look like that fine ass Rise Kujikawa. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Do the males in Dragons Crown have exaggerated anatomies?

The Dwarf is the only really exaggerated character.

Amazon is my favorite both design-wise and gameplay-wise. I'm not even going to exaggerate but I think she's gorgeous, and I do like muscled women. I can dig it.

Do the males in Dragons Crown have exaggerated anatomies?

Every character has "exaggerated anatomies" except the Wizard and the Elf.

Edited by Tmsp

RIght, so I managed to snag a like-new Vita with LittleBigPlanet, Sly Cooper (which is sealed) and Super Monkey Ball for a lovely £130! Besides Rayman, what are the best retail titles on offer so far? And any other accessories I should think about picking up?

Dragons Crown gets a 64 page artbook with certain retailers.

dcartcover.jpg

Should we now give this game it's own topic?

RIght, so I managed to snag a like-new Vita with LittleBigPlanet, Sly Cooper (which is sealed) and Super Monkey Ball for a lovely £130! Besides Rayman, what are the best retail titles on offer so far? And any other accessories I should think about picking up?

One accessory I would definately get is the official carry case, it's a really good size and has lots of padding to protect the Vita.

A dust/screen clough, because you will get a ton of fingerprints on the screen.

Do not get... screen protectors... they're a waste of money and I suspect they may actually damage it over time.. It's a very sensitive and very good touch screen, so long as you keep it in the carry case and don't do anything stupid with it, it'll be fine.

As for games. I assume you've had PS+ since Vita joined? If so, Gravity Rush & Uncharted and DEFNATELY Mutant Blob attacks.

As for non Playstation plus games. Persona 4 and Soul Sacrifice. From what you said it sounds like you have a big backlog of games already.

• Thumbs Up 1

Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea 3, and Soul Sacrifice are all amazing.

Does it matter if I've never played a Persona or Disgaea game before? Also, I've got some sort of carry case with it (pretty sure it's not official) so I'm good to go there. Is a 4GB memory card enough for a few PS+ games and save files?

Cheers by the way!

I tired the demo of Soul Sacrifice and it was pretty cool.

Was impressed at how well SASRT played on Vita too.

Does it matter if I've never played a Persona or Disgaea game before? Also, I've got some sort of carry case with it (pretty sure it's not official) so I'm good to go there. Is a 4GB memory card enough for a few PS+ games and save files?

Cheers by the way!

4GB is actually around 3.7GB. It's not enough to hold much of anything.

Better off finding a used 16GB card on Ebay.

Also you can go into Persona 4 Golden without having played any Persona game before it. It doesn't spoil anything from previous games from what I saw.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a little list with some of the best Vita games if you want:

Platformers: LittleBigPlanet and Tearaway

Fighters: Marvel vs Capcom 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Playstation All-Stars, Dead or Alive 5 +, Blazblue and Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

JRPG: Persona 4 Golden, FF10 HD and Atelier Totori +

Action: Gravity Rush, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Shinobido 2, MGS HD Collection, Ragnarok Odyssey, Soul Sacrifice, Touch My Katamari, Guacamelee, Muramasa Rebirth and Dragon's Crown

Racing: WipeOut 2048, Need For Speed Most Wanted and Sonic & Sega Transformed

Music: DJ Max Technika Tune, Lumines Electronic Symphony and Hatsune Miku Project Diva f

Shooter: Killzone Mercenary

I haven't updated this shit in a while, so some stuff may be missing. Oh, and some of those games aren't even out.

You also have access to a huge library of PSX and PSP games.

• Thumbs Up 1

Excellent, cheers guys! Think I'll definitely look to see if I can pick Mortal Kombat up on the cheap (since I own it on 360 already) and Soul Sacrifice...and a memory card!

Disgaea 3 and Persona 4 are completely stand-alone. They both have references and cameos from previous games in their respective series' (D3 much more so than P4), but you can still enjoy them on their own. I never beat D1, and that was the only other one I played in the series. P4G is my favorite game, but I've only played P3 and P4.

jbqiPlXoREpwl4.png

jvyGEBNpd3Wtj.png

This is a tweet from a SCEE employee who recently registered for NeoGAF. One of his posts as follows:

Allow me to explain something. We (Strategic Content, i.e. my group) work with third parties. We have agreements with those third parties. The games that those third parties make are *their* games, not ours. So we have no right to mention the titles, or the release plans. If we do, we could damage any launch preparation and thus finances and thus jobs. So I can't really give more of an insight than I've given.

OK, so am I tease? Possibly. That's not why I tweet. So some more things I need to tell you:

1) I don't get paid to tweet. In fact, my twitter account is my personal account 

2) For those who have been following me for a while, you know what I'm like. I'm a passionate guy. I love the people I work with, internal and our third party partners. Awesome people. If I tweet, it's not a corporate statement. It's one guy, me, who LOVES games and wants to talk about that with people in the wider world I care about.

3) I can't bring you every game you want, much as I'd love to, but we are working on bring a lot of games to PS Vita and some on PS3 too.

:-) There are of course many third party titles. The next few months will see many of those, quite a few of which are not announced yet. That particular tweet was me excited about one particular third party title. 

When they asked them for more info, he said that it wasn't an indie game and it's from a publisher rather than a dev

Topic: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=556042

EDIT: Oh, and it's not a port either.

On related news: I'm getting a Vita Thursday. Hooray! XD

Edited by FourCartridge