Awoo.

PS Vita

Patticus

Tits are life.

And ass is hometown.

This is the greatest way of living.

dcatyrM.jpg

Thank you for showing us the way, Kenichiro.

Edited by Tmsp

It baffles me how the same people who made Muramasa could also make... that. 

LOL. I think someone needs to look at Muramasa's character designs again. 

LOL. I think someone needs to look at Muramasa's character designs again. 

I like this though... ; ;

Momohime2.jpg

They still have the archer class if you prefer that kind of character design. She isn't super sexy like the sorceress or amazon are.

why are we still talking about this jeez

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

Tits are life. Deal with it.

yeah

how could they change so drastically their artstyle

197882-os_odette86kst.jpgmdb-illust-kongiku.jpg

how could they

Not really sure where they were going with this.. Is a skeleton with big breasts supposed to be hot?

Edited by MarcelloF

What were they thinking with this? I don't understand.. Is a skeleton with big breasts supposed to be hot?

With that art style, yes.

• Thumbs Up 1

What were they thinking with this? I don't understand.. Is a skeleton with big breasts supposed to be hot?

Not really. Well not hot as in the traditional "hot", but the design is meant to be appealing.

Their character artists clearly like a bit of T&A- and I don't think there's anything wrong with it. And it's not even T&A- the men often are ridiculously broad mountains of muscle with pectorals and shoulder span I often dream about. It's just a stylistic choice.

It definitely works too. Nothing else out there looks like their stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like the massive tits - T&A is A-OK with me. I love the character designs in general, they're probably my favorite aspect of Vanillaware games.

I'm not quite so sure that it's supposed to be sexually appealing so much as it is supposed to be ridiculous, it's just an aspect of all the Vanillaware games I've played. I like the goofiness of it all.

stretch.jpg

Anyone else find it slightly odd that the PSVita kickstarter goal is so damn high (or low in this case ha ha)?

Edited by Autosaver

I might just pick that up considering I never got the Collection yet.

Also, my guess for the PSV stretch goal is that Vita devkits are probably more expensive. Lastly there's a new Soul Sacrifice demo out on PSN that Sony want me to try out, but if they want me to try it out they can buy me a fuckin bigger memory card first (:

Edited by SuperLink

I got my 16gb card for 20€ during christmas. Now they are around 40€.

BUZFXBN.jpg

The demo its pretty fun. I'm fighting the bitch that helps you in the first missions.

Also, here's a glimpse of not Persona 3 Mind0's opening movie:

You can see some pretty floor and table pictures before showing the characters some seconds 

until the video ends.

Edited by Tmsp

I got my 16gb card for 20€ during christmas. Now they are around 40€.

Dammit you're lucky, they're like £40 here which is much more than €40 ): I haven't seen them for anything lower than that for ages either! I really would like a 16gb card.. every day I cross my fingers for some kind of great deal on one but I don't want to buy it for that ridiculous price :'l

The Jak and Daxter trilogy will be coming to the Vita with some new content:

... Well, now I finally have a justifiable reason to get this system. Neato.

I wish they included a download ticket to the PSP extension of the series and maybe a port of Jak X.

Jak X was really fun.

Greetings.

I have recently opted to purchase a PlayStation Vita (Yeah, yeah, I know.) along with Gravity Rush and I currently have Soul Sacrifice on pre-order. I've looked up a fair amount of titles (Such as Sound Shapes, Blazblue and Disgaea), but I was wondering if any of the residents of SSMB may have any recommendations for titles. As a general rule, my preferred genres are RPGs (Action, turn-based, don't particularly mind if it's western or a JRPG), Fighting Games and Platformers. I'm also partial to shooters, although my interest in them has been gradually declining for a while now, and the only shooters I know of that exist on Vita are Resistance: Burning Skies and CoD: Black Ops something, neither of which I am remotely interested in.

So, yeah, any insight you guys/gals may have would be valuable.

LittleBigPlanet Vita is a great game. Get it if you have a chance.

Persona 4 Golden

And DO NOT get those shooters. They're shit.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 1

LittleBigPlanet Vita is a great game. Get it if you have a chance.

That will definitely be taken into consideration. I forgot that there was a LBP game for the Vita, I thoroughly enjoyed LBP2.

Persona 4 Golden

And DO NOT get those shooters. They're shit.

Persona 4: Golden? The calendar-style layout of the game makes it seem ideal for pick-up-and-play sessions.

Also;

I'm also partial to shooters, although my interest in them has been gradually declining for a while now, and the only shooters I know of that exist on Vita are Resistance: Burning Skies and CoD: Black Ops something, neither of which I am remotely interested in.

There's little chance of me making that mistake.

Edited by Shukketsu