Awoo.

PS Vita

Patticus

http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/22/3679248/assassins-creed-3-liberation-and-ps-vita-bundle-hitting-amazon-for

An Assassin's Creed 3 PlayStation Vita bundle is hitting Amazon.com today for $179.99, and will feature a white PS Vita, a 4GB memory card and copy of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for the handheld device.

Also included in the Thanksgiving deal is download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, 30-day code for PlayStation Plus and a $10 Gift Card toward Assassin's Creed 3 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 consoles, an Amazon representative told Polygon.

Holy shit, that's an amazing deal.

This would probably be the best time to get a Vita if you wanted one. Might wanna hurry before they sell out.

Actual description of the game's feature:

Extreme Rabu mode is a bonus mode you can enter when Otton's arousal becomes maxed out. In this mode you hold the vita in a vertical position with one hand and place your fingers on both the front and back touch panel at the same time with the other hand. Move your hand up and down the vita intensely like you are stroking it to increase the monster girl's tension! By the way, Extreme Rabu's "Rabu" means Rub, please don't misunderstand it as Love.

- In extreme rabu mode, the entire vita becomes the monster girl's weakpoint. Quickly rub it out within the time limit and finish with extreme love!

Actual japanese loli game producer:

iM49gyrmQsTz.gif

So I was playing my cousin's Vita today.

It was bigger than I thought it was, and is very comfortable, a hell of a lot more comfortable than my 3DS. I'll probably get one someday.

http://www.polygon.c...ting-amazon-for

Holy shit, that's an amazing deal.

This would probably be the best time to get a Vita if you wanted one. Might wanna hurry before they sell out.

Signal boosting this.

IF YOU WANT A VITA AT ALL, GET IT TODAY. THIS IS A GOOD DEAL.

For $179.99, you get -

• A white PS Vita - $250
  • Assassin's Creed Liberation - $40
  • PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale - $40
  • Three months of PlayStation Plus - $17.99
  • 4 GB Memory Card - $20

With those three months of PS Plus, you're able to download all this for free and keep it as long as the subscription lasts -

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 3.2GB
    • Gravity Rush - 1.5GB
    • WipEout 2048 - 1.6GB
    • Jet Set Radio - 1.10GB
    • Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - 127MB
    • Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - 205MB (PSP Game)

This is as good a deal as you're going to get for a long time. Snatch this shit up, I totally am.

Neogaf's discussion thread

The Amazon page; the price should change when the sale goes online, but I'd watch the GAF thread to be sure.

Goes online at 3:00 PM EST today. Don't hesitate, or you might miss out.

Edited by Pissy Dissy
  • Thumbs Up 6

Hmm, those are decent numbers I suppose but when compared to the 3DS sales it's still pretty pathetic. I'm hoping this thing takes off next year with some good software, I have one and it's a great system. :P

• 2 weeks later...

So I got mine last Tuesday. This thing is absolutely amazing. Definitely the best handheld I've ever used.

The menu's really smooth and fun to navigate, it's jam-packed full of features, and the screen is absolutely beautiful.

So far I've played Playstation All Stars, Persona 4 Golden, and Gravity Rush. All Stars is actually more fun than I expected it to be, and I think I'll actually keep playing it. Playing as Raiden is fun. Persona 4 is Persona 4, but prettier now. Of course, I'm only at the beginning of the game, so I haven't gotten to any of the new stuff, but I generally know what to expect; a better version of my favorite game. Gravity Rush is interesting - it's about as good as I expected (not stellar, but still solid), but it's also one of the best examples of a "launch game" I've seen. The way it uses the gyro and touch screen so intuitively really shows off the Vita's features well, while also still feeling like a full adventure game. See, that's something that always bugged me about these types of games - yeah, they showed off the hardware well enough, but they might as well be tech demos. Not so with this game, and I appreciate that. Despite a few nagging flaws, it's still a blast to play, and I'm definitely enjoying it.

So yeah, the Vita's cool. Get one.

• Thumbs Up 6

I think its obvious that Sony has made a great console here with the Vita. It just needs more software. Perhaps, like the PS3, it will be a late blossomer, but its a damn fine piece of kit, that I'd love to own one day.

• Thumbs Up 4

So, I decided to check my mail today and guess what? I received something from Playstation.

Apparently if I buy a Vita before the midnight of 24 December at a Fnac store, I get a 8gb Memory Card for free.

I was already going to get a Vita, but now with this promotion? Wi-fi Vita + Lbp Vita + 8gb Memory Card = 199€

Now I can get all the games I wanted without needing to save for a fucking memory card.

Edited by Tmsp

I'm gonna wait until they get rid of the OLED screen.

tumblr_mef0wdpIOW1qd2mamo1_500.jpg

http://community.eu....n/td-p/15220677

AAAAH! IT BURNS!

Your last remark leaves me wondering if you read the some of the thread you just posted.

I thought the image was something else, but it turns out that its just a common problem amongst all Vitas. I was a little freaked out by it a few months ago, but I got over it.

So, I decided to check my mail today and guess what? I received something from Playstation.

Apparently if I buy a Vita before the midnight of 24 December at a Fnac store, I get a 8gb Memory Card for free.

I was already going to get a Vita, but now with this promotion? Wi-fi Vita + Lbp Vita + 8gb Memory Card = 199€

Now I can get all the games I wanted without needing to save for a fucking memory card.

You should still get a 32 GB memory card dawg.

Edited by Edward_Elric

Your last remark leaves me wondering if you read the some of the thread you just posted.

I thought the image was something else, but it turns out that its just a common problem amongst all Vitas. I was a little freaked out by it a few months ago, but I got over it.

You should still get a 32 GB memory card dawg.

Probably later, those are expencise as fuck for memory cards.

Gravity Rush, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 3 Portable and LBP Vita all fit in this one, right... Right? If not at least 2 should and then I get a 32 GB one.

Edited by Tmsp

I'm gonna wait until they get rid of the OLED screen.

http://community.eu....n/td-p/15220677

AAAAH! IT BURNS!

Given how massively overexposed that picture is, I doubt its that huge of an issue. Probably just a manufacturing fault. Other than that, the Vita's screen is pretty damn fantastic.

Edited by Scar

Well, that, and the screens only last for about 5 years. My GBA screen is still working just fine and I've had it for at least a decade.

Well, that, and the screens only last for about 5 years. My GBA screen is still working just fine and I've had it for at least a decade.

Well OLED screens have lifespans between 5-25 years. Its a problem no doubt, but its not quite that bad. And there will undoubtedly be improvements in OLED technology over the Vita's lifespan anyway. Besides its unlikely you'll be playing your Vita for 8 hours a day, everyday for 5 years straight.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hate every single one of you that are playing P4G already. Doesn't come out here until Feb.

Well, I could simply import it and start playing now but then I wouldn't get anything done and I have so many papers due this month. EU release date coincides nicely with the end of mid-term exams and I want to support NIS' efforts, but still, fuck you.

Probably later, those are expencise as fuck for memory cards.

Gravity Rush, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 3 Portable and LBP Vita all fit in this one, right... Right? If not at least 2 should and then I get a 32 GB one.

They all should fit into a 8 GB memory card... maybe not since its not actually 8 GB. You should be able to fit 3 out of 4 those games in there. I recommend you get Gravity Rush, Persona 4 Golden and P3P first. Finish Gravity Rush first, platinum it first if you wanna, delete it off the card and go for LBPV. Aim to finish Gravity Rush first since its the shortest of all the games you listed.

Man, I remember when I got my Vita, I spent almost $700 that day. Good times.

I hate every single one of you that are playing P4G already. Doesn't come out here until Feb.

Well, I could simply import it and start playing now but then I wouldn't get anything done and I have so many papers due this month. EU release date coincides nicely with the end of mid-term exams and I want to support NIS' efforts, but still, fuck you.

As a fellow European I implore you to import it from Videogamesplus, which is where I got mine. Their overseas shipping is lightning fast - it got to me roughly within a week. The game is $39 plus a few additional dollars for shipping which is a steal for the service you get. The fact that the dollar currency is astonishingly cheap softens the deal, it'll definitely be cheaper than getting it locally so you have nothing to lose.

If I had a PS2 I probably would have gotten rid of my Vita by now since it's been a really disappointing number of months owning the damn thing with there being nothing but crossplay games that don't interest me or I'd rather play on PS3. Persona 4 Golden is just that good that it's the only reason I'm still owning mine. Really hope Sony steps up their game come next year.

I love VG+ and have had good experiences from them in the past. It's not a matter of willingness nor it is money, it's a matter of not throwing all my (already sparse) productivity away by playing megaten games 24/7 when I should be finishing essays and shit.

Pretending the late release is a big enough excuse to not have it yet lets me keep up with Uni work. Friend of mine just bought the system to import the game and hasn't been exactly helping tho.

Edited by Dobkeratops