Awoo.

PS Vita

Patticus

You have to deactivate account #1.

Log on that -> System settings -> PSN- > Activations.

Then you can log with and enable account #2.

So I deactivated everything, and then what am I supposed to do? Sign Out or something?

Because no one posted links, here you go:

Europe
Soul Sacrifice: Release date and pre-order extras revealed
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/29/soul-sacrifice-release-date-and-pre-order-extras-revealed/

US
Soul Sacrifice Out April 30th: Box Art, Pre-order Extras Revealed
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/29/soul-sacrifice-out-april-30th-box-art-pre-order-extras-revealed/

So I deactivated everything, and then what am I supposed to do? Sign Out or something?

Once you've deactivated your old account, you can do the whole card format/switch thingamajig and sign in as the other user. Then go back into system settings and ensure account #2 is active. That'll authorize account #2's purchases.

As a reminder, more or less the same process applies to PS3 and if you ever lend/sell/trade either system you should manually deactivate prior to formatting. (there is an emergency reset button on Sony's website tho it's restricted to one per year or so to prevent abuse)

Because no one posted links, here you go:

Europe

Soul Sacrifice: Release date and pre-order extras revealed

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/29/soul-sacrifice-release-date-and-pre-order-extras-revealed/

US

Soul Sacrifice Out April 30th: Box Art, Pre-order Extras Revealed

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/29/soul-sacrifice-out-april-30th-box-art-pre-order-extras-revealed/

That does it! This game needs a topic! I've been meaning to do one for weeks but just keep forgetting or can barely find any information about it. Really like the look of this game and it just keeps getting more and more positive feedback.

That does it! This game needs a topic! I've been meaning to do one for weeks but just keep forgetting or can barely find any information about it. Really like the look of this game and it just keeps getting more and more positive feedback.

You're just doing it now so you continue taking over the recent topics list colbert.png
  • Thumbs Up 4

You're just doing it now so you continue taking over the recent topics list colbert.png

lol not really. Had it not been for the Playstation Blog announcing this game today, I wouldn't have looked into it. Most of the evening I've been stressing over my Ni No Kuni Wizards order.

And anyway. My final topic was going to be called 'Carbo is a sexy beast' .. ... ... but if you don't want me to make that...

• Thumbs Up 1

Someone needs to make a

"NOT A HOGFATHER THREAD" just for the shits and giggles. Break that combo.... after that musical thread.

Tearaway looks fuckin gr8, that's one more game that's gonna make a Vita worth owning.

Strokes my li'l Vita

soon

soon

Edited by SuperLink

More Killzone Mercenary details. Looks like the embargo has lifted.

8430806894_f2891e3b44_o.jpg

8429720269_a8678a1c93_o.jpg

8428941659_e5f7912c13_c.jpg

8430030146_e467eab45f_c.jpg

8430030392_d62f47ee47_c.jpg

8430030014_cb9f023965_c.jpg

NA release date is September 17, 2013.

Comprised of nine single-player missions — each nearly an hour in length— Killzone: Mercenary delivers a full Killzone experience in a portable package. Completed missions unlock additional replay challenges, with a host of special objectives to accomplish. The game also boasts a full-fledged multiplayer mode with six maps tailored for eight players and three different game types, including the popular Warzone mode.

9 hour long campaign eh?

More details at the blog.

============

*Watches the new Tearaway trailer...* I want it... I want it! I WANT IT!

Yeah, for some reason I suspect the "9-hour campaign" is over-exaggerated. 

Still, I might actually have to pick this up when I get a Vita this Summer. Tearaway and Soul Sacrifice sure have me curious.

Tearaway: Sogport Trailer
http://www.videogamer.com/videos/tearaway_sogport_trailer.html

EU PS Blog: Killzone: Mercenary – new trailer, screens and gameplay details!
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/31/killzone-mercenary-new-trailer-screens-and-gameplay-details/

EU release date: September 18th.

Is there anymore news on the price cut that Sony said would be coming for the vita this year?

Nope. No news. If they are going to announce a price cut, it will be in E3.

But the earlier the price cut, the better. The sales will increase, and 3rd party developers will finally take an interest.

Edited by Merry Ming Shana

Holy shit

God damn it man, this shit had me laughing all day long

So there was a product placement for the PS Vita on the show House of Cards

video_2013126215421x5cqufu.gif

"Have a seat."

Kevin Spacey: "Is that a PS Vita? Which games does he have?"

"All of them."

Kevin Spacey: "I have a console at home I play sometimes to relax. I oughta get one of these for the car."

All 6 of them.

vitanujbx.png

Sony please
You're making it too easy.

Other then that hilarious product placement, nothing else really going on.
  • Thumbs Up 3

Is there anymore news on the price cut that Sony said would be coming for the vita this year?

If there is a price cut, I hope they do something like the 3DS Ambassador program so early buyers don't get shafted.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, the "No Games" running gag made me decide to check out the current list of Vita games.

There's a little over 60 of them, some not released outside Japan.

fuck you namco 

Edited by Underaged Hot Anime Girl
  • Thumbs Up 5

So, the "No Games" running gag made me decide to check out the current list of Vita games.

There's a little over 60 of them, some not released outside Japan.

fuck you namco 

That's the joke. Sony's marketing of their games/handheld is bad enough that it seems like there are no games.

The 3DS had the ambassador program because they cut the price after only 4 months. Nearly a year after the system launched is well after the point where such a program could be expected, and it almost is at the point where a price cut would happen anyway.

Edited by Tornado

The 3DS had the ambassador program because they cut the price after only 4 months. Nearly a year after the system launched is well after the point where such a program could be expected, and it almost is at the point where a price cut would happen anyway.

Funny because right at Wii U launch, Nintendo is selling some of those same titles for 30 cents. Oh well.

That's the joke. Sony's marketing of their games/handheld is bad enough that it seems like there are no games.

I know that. I just like looking up game lists, and I was wondering how many titles were available.

No fucking shit Sony, some games with that maybe?

Pfft. They'll just start a new vaguely-racist marketing campaign with a suitably "urban" youth as the frontman.