Awoo.

Anarchy Reigns (PS3, Xbox 360)

Detective Shadzter

Revengeance is in February.

If The Wonderful 101 comes out in March then Platinum's already hat-tricked 2013.

If Bayonetta 2 comes out next year then I officially declare 2013 The Year of Platinum.

• Thumbs Up 3

That's a really generous price point which I'm not entirely sure is a great idea. I can see why the game is being priced like that since the title isn't that big, nor does it have a budget the size of Bayonetta, but the mentality of a $60 title puts a game in that kind of "premium" position that piques interest within a lot of gamers. I have this nagging feeling that it's, yet again, being sent out to die.

It's a mentality that really should be put to the sword for the sake of the "AAA-games industry"'s long-term survival, I think. You'd think someone would be actively trying to find new ways to reduce production budgets and game costs, because lower prices = more people can buy = more sales, and thus more profit. Valve would know, considering the sheer success of their Steam sales.

Nice to see this game finally be released, and at a budget price, too.

I'm really happy about this, but at the same time I'm kinda worried since I already pre-ordered the game at the price of 50 euros.

I hope to get some kind of refund, because I wont think it would be fair if other people bought the game at a reduced price on the release date, while people who already payed for the game have to pay more.

But at least I get to have the game.biggrin.png

If you live in Mexico, you can go play the game at EGSfest.

EXCLUSIVE! Want to be the first to play # AnarchyReings? Then join us at # EGSfest # TuEresEGS!

https://twitter.com/...866184247902208

I'm really happy about this, but at the same time I'm kinda worried since I already pre-ordered the game at the price of 50 euros.

I hope to get some kind of refund, because I wont think it would be fair if other people bought the game at a reduced price on the release date, while people who already payed for the game have to pay more.

But at least I get to have the game.biggrin.png

This is why I don't pay upfront when I pre-order. If the store requires a deposit to pre-order, then I just pay the £2-£5(varies depending on the store) required and pay the rest when the game is released.

This is why I don't pay upfront when I pre-order. If the store requires a deposit to pre-order, then I just pay the £2-£5(varies depending on the store) required and pay the rest when the game is released.

Yeah I know, but it was so close to release date I never could guess that Sega would do such a thing so close to the release day...

Oh well I'm going to try and talk to someone in the store to see what can be done.

was considering importing it... Now I don't have too and will be paying about 1/3 the price than if I were to import it (or more). Any word on a Bayonetta Bundle?

• 3 weeks later...

She's in.

8167097517_6b4f0c931f.jpg

Day one pre-order bonus. For Europe only. However, they do more or less say people outside of Europe will also have bayontta and the other day 1 pre-order bonus' too.

• Thumbs Up 4

I just hope she will be DLC sometimes later.

I have always issues with pre-orders, so i'm cautious.

I think that this is the same deal as the Japanese version. You don't actually have to pre-order it. The code will be in the box until they all sell out.

So, I just went to "i don't give a fuck about this shit" to "throw inraiden and I'll pay all the money for it." Anyone else?

If you put this way, Sam Gideon from Vanquish will have a lot more sense.

Edited by Teoskaven

So, I just went to "i don't give a fuck about this shit" to "throw inraiden and I'll pay all the money for it." Anyone else?

The game already HAS a cyborg ninja.

Boink.

ukbox.png

Looks like I was right about it being an X number of first run copies will have Bayonetta in them

She's in.

8167097517_6b4f0c931f.jpg

Day one pre-order bonus. For Europe only. However, they do more or less say people outside of Europe will also have bayontta and the other day 1 pre-order bonus' too.

I don`t think this edition is for Europe only, considering this poster. The ESRB rating (which EU never uses) and the date format says it all. That image was made for the US version of the game, no doubt so we will be getting Bayonetta. Question is, what editions would we have?

I'd best have to play it myself because I decide whether it could set a new standard for 3D fighters, but at the moment it looks pretty good. Shame I really don't plan on getting Xbox Live Gold anytime soon, because I'm not paying for that shit anymore. There's literally no excuse for having to pay for a subscription for online play anymore, ESPECIALLY with all the ads that the newer dashboard is showing.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

• 2 weeks later...

You officially have no excuse to not buy this game.

GameStop. That's a good reason for me not to buy this game (at least from them).

Edited by Ming Ming Shana
  • Thumbs Up 3

Oh dear.

Gamestop pre-order exclusive in the USA.

So you're saying that I have to pre order this shit instead of buying it when I have funds if I want Bayonetta?

Fuck this shit.