Awoo.

Anarchy Reigns (PS3, Xbox 360)

Detective Shadzter

Also there's a chance you can still get Bayonetta, since it's first print copies and not preorders, and since the game didn't sell much (about 25k in total) you'll probably end up getting Bayonetta.

You were right. It looks like I got Bayonetta.

hni0081p.jpg

I only ordered it on the 4th. And I used the site Carbo linked. Nin Nin!

I guess if there's anybody else considering to get Max Anarchy, but also want Bayonetta. You still have a chance.

And know I'm off to get my ass kicked. XP

You didn't get hit with customs or anything like that?

Not this time.

I have had custom charges several times before, they seemed to target the larger parcels. We looked into it, and it seems the custom charged parcels are selected at random. If that helps...

Nin-Nin files parcels as used items with lower income voice for the sake of minimizing risk of custom taxes. It should be fine.

• 1 month later...

Uh oh... SEGA's today moved Anarchy Reigns from their release schedule to their product archives. Hope this doesn't mean it's been cancelled in Europe and the US.

NQJCh.jpg

ijtWa.jpg

Fucking hell no I hope that's not what it means. That would be the ultimate kick in the balls, especially after the big delay we got here.

In the immortal words of JonTron, "Fool me once, I'm mad. Fool me twice, how could you? Fool me three times, you're officially 'that guy.'"

I may have imported this game, but this whole thing still pisses me off. P* is already massively under-appreciated by Sega, I say their new alignment with Konami and Nintendo is in their best interest if Sega and their nonexistent US/EU marketing department is going to let completely avoidable shit like this happen. And fuck them if they're just let this great game's population die of starvation.

>Game is completely finished

>English Text/Voices even in the Japanese version!

>Delay already finished game for no reason

>Cancel already finished game in foreign countries

>Get no sales

>"Why isn't anyone buying our games?"

Hope it's not true, that would be even worse then the whole Capcom/MML3 fiasco. At least that game wasn't completed yet.

• Thumbs Up 3

Uh oh... SEGA's today moved Anarchy Reigns from their release schedule to their product archives. Hope this doesn't mean it's been cancelled in Europe and the US.

fuck

NO

I play the demo everyday, and sweet god this game is wonderful. I don't want it cancelled. ;c;

Phantasy Star Online 2 is in that area also, so I wouldn't take it as it being cancelled for a domestic release.

• 2 weeks later...

Anarchy Reigns will be released in Q1 2013 in North America and Europe, priced at $29.99 USD. January 8th for the US, January 11th for Europe.

EBW9Z.png

Edited by Ratchet
  • Thumbs Up 7

Totally hyped. Sure, I won't be able to buy the game for a while but hey at least it got an official release date.

Anarchy Reigns will be released in Q1 2013 in North America in Europe, priced at $29.99 USD. January 8th for the US, January 11 for Europe.

EBW9Z.png

inb4 SEGA delays it again because they're stupid.

Can't wait to get my hands on it.

• Thumbs Up 2

That's a really generous price point which I'm not entirely sure is a great idea. I can see why the game is being priced like that since the title isn't that big, nor does it have a budget the size of Bayonetta, but the mentality of a $60 title puts a game in that kind of "premium" position that piques interest within a lot of gamers. I have this nagging feeling that it's, yet again, being sent out to die.

The game would really benefit from having an online marketplace release. But I'm happy that it's finally coming to the west. Personally I still don't regret my high price purchase - I've had a blast with this title and I look forward to picking it up again once it hits the west and the online base evolves. I've been really looking forward to have more people to play with.

Sega have also confirmed January release date!

*does the dance of joy for seven moons*

Just realized the only thing this game will be competing against in January is DmC

Is Dead Space 3 also not out then? Mind you that looks worse with every trailer so not sure thats much of a concern.

Anyway, anyone wanna take bets on if Sega will actually promote this one?

If i rember, it was scheduled for march and at a standard 60-70 bucks. Now it's coming 2 months earlier and almost at a quarter of his prize.

PROFIT

If i rember, it was scheduled for march and at a standard 60-70 bucks. Now it's coming 2 months earlier and almost at a quarter of his prize.

PROFIT

My thoughts exactly.

While my wallet thanks them for sparing its life... I honestly can't figure out how the math on this one figures out.

Edited by The Arcane Arceus