Awoo.

Anarchy Reigns (PS3, Xbox 360)

Detective Shadzter

So it's confirmed that Bayonetta can't be bought on any respective online store if you don't preorder and get her for free?

Can anyone explain the logic of pre-order exclusives to me?

Pre-order bonuses give people the chance to get extra content they might otherwise miss out on, which can guarantee more sales for the publisher. Making them exclusive to one shop I think is like the shop being interested in the product and wanting people to come to them instead of anyone else.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
Some person managed to get Anarchy Reigns (ENG ver.) before Christmas. Trophy list revealed because of this.

These are the same as the Japanese version since the game is universally the same across all regions, so not necessarily an early copy.

Day One/Limited Edition announced for Europe. It's basically just the Bayo DLC code and the extra modes that are pre-order exclusives in America. It goes on sale for £20 in online retailers.

• Thumbs Up 1

These are the same as the Japanese version since the game is universally the same across all regions, so not necessarily an early copy.

Ummm, not true. Currenly only 1 person in the world has played the English copy. You got the JPN copy right? Buy an English copy and you'll have another trophy list.

Here is the Japanese list (which I assume you have got/imported and see other 2,000+ people who have played it).

Edited by Merry Ming Shana

Ummm, not true. Currenly only 1 person in the world has played the English copy. You got the JPN copy right? Buy an English copy and you'll have another trophy list.

Here is the Japanese list (which I assume you have got/imported and see other 2,000+ people who have played it).

Well no, the trophy list is extracted from a Japanese system and as said earlier the game is universally identical across all regions. The game auto-detected English as my main language and the trophy list is exactly the same as the aforementioned one (all of them being in English that is). Only the demo is automatically set to Japanese.

Just an off-handed aside though, I wasn't aware it was detectable what copies are used.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love how everyone went from despising Sega to basically "Man, you guys are alright".

I'm pleased that they're actually releasing this game.

That doesn't stop me from thinking that they're an incredibly stupid company though. 

• Thumbs Up 9

I'd best have to play it myself because I decide whether it could set a new standard for 3D fighters, but at the moment it looks pretty good. Shame I really don't plan on getting Xbox Live Gold anytime soon, because I'm not paying for that shit anymore. There's literally no excuse for having to pay for a subscription for online play anymore, ESPECIALLY with all the ads that the newer dashboard is showing.

yeah that's why I got a PS3 (besides for graces f) because I can just play online whenever and I don't have to buy a wireless adapter just to do online on it.

360 Slims have wireless built in don't they?

But yeah, $100 for one of those things was just beyond ridiculous. At least, I think I saw one at that price in Walmart once.

Edited by Mykonos

360 Slims have wireless built in don't they?

But yeah, $100 for one of those things was just beyond ridiculous. At least, I think I saw one at that price in Walmart once.

yeah but I got my 360 before the slim came out so I didn't want to spend money on it especially since most of my saves are on my original 360's hard drive (I wish I could see into the future for stuff like this though).

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-ordered mine Tuesday, and can't wait to bust some skulls.

Pre-ordered this yesterday. Who else is getting this for the PS3?

I am.

First SASRT for $40 +2 free DLC. Now Anarchy Reigns for $30 +3 DLC. Sega is on a roll selling games half off. :)

Pre-ordered mine yesterday. Can't wait to play as Bayonetta once more.

just got mine pre-ordered. I held off since I was tempted to buy it at my go-to-gamestop, but I just moved out of my fathers on the 31st of December to my new place so I had to pre-order it at a new locale. Kinda sucks... the closest GS's to me.... are in a mall.... no midnights for me I guess XD

Pre-ordered from GameStop because I need to play Bayo. Unfortunately I probably won't get to play it until the following week because I chose the cheapest shipping option.