Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Solaris looks a lot more moldy than I last saw it...

Kinda looks like a partially melted candle to be honest.

I don't remember ever seeing Solaris in the comic.

Or mephiles having a big role outside of that one cameo in that Universe arc.

Im confused as to who the hell this "Father" is and his relation to the Downunda FF and Vector.

My theory is that they used to belong to some sort of orphan group (gang?), and the father is their adopted (official or not) carer figure.

Shit, I know at least one VectorXBarby shipper. They're not gonna like this, even though I called Barby and Bill being a thing with that scene in SU#12.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Okay, what the hell is with all this material they haven't used in the comic? I'm guessing they're planning on using them, but it's like they took the information from the game universe "just because".

Okay, what the hell is with all this material they haven't used in the comic? I'm guessing they're planning on using them, but it's like they took the information from the game universe "just because".

IIRC and call me out if I'm wrong.

SEGA wanted to be a part of this encyclopedia so that's probably why there's some SEGA sonic content.

Edited by NISA

IIRC and call me out if I'm wrong.

SEGA wanted a part of this encyclopedia so that's probably why there's some SEGA sonic content.

Then SEGA should allow them to use some of this stuff in the comic when they get the chance. Maybe they are, but it kinda irks me how their content is in the encyclopedia and has yet to be used.

• Thumbs Up 2

Maybe.

It'll be nice to see how Ian writes Elise. I see her as a character that can become likable in the right hands.

I'm hoping they'd atleast incorporate these things in future issues.

Egads... somehow, Elise manages to look even more disturbing here. I didn't know that was even possible!

She doesn't look THAT bad, infact not at all, now compare that to her in-game model.

She's not wearing those stockings that made her legs as orange as a tangerine.

Actually they have a bit of a point...but it's really just her face that I think is the problem. Fix that and everything would probably be better.

Edit: and the pose too....

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Well, Mephiles looks more like his own character than a mouthless Shadow recolor there... so, that's actually good.

Well, Mephiles looks more like his own character than a mouthless Shadow recolor there... so, that's actually good.

Why does that even bother people?

He took the form of Shadow's Shadow how else is he going to look?

May as well say Shadow Link is awful for being a re-color.

• Thumbs Up 1

Like, i'm just glad they used the "not-shadow-recolor" version instead.

Shadow Link isn't meant to be the main villain of a whole game, and is more of an obstacle than an actual character.

Shadow Link isn't meant to be the main villain of a whole game, and is more of an obstacle than an actual character.

*cough*AdventuresOfLink*coughcough*

As I see it, it really served no purpose to the game for Mephilies to look like Shadow. Hell, he could have taken the form of a younger Elise if you’re going for the creepy factor. It wouldn’t have changed the gameplay or the story outside of eliminating the suggestion that Shadow may have been framed in the future and making Silver slightly less of an idiot for trusting a helpless little girl instead of a sinister mouthless hedgehog.

With Dark Samus and Shadow Link, the entire appeal is that they have the very same abilities as the player, forming a rivalry. Meph on the other hand would just hide and make you fight his generic minions. He’s not even a doppelganger of a doppelganger- he’s just an uncreative evil dude whose plans make no sense.

• Thumbs Up 1