Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Sorry, I'm siding with Son1c on this one. But hey, whichever of the two theories about him is true, it's at least somewhat covered.

Double post...again.

The SU#47 cover as seen in SU#46's preview. Not spoilering this one though as it doesn't pertain to comic events. [Yes I did have to reupload it due to the format, if the rightful image taker ever sees this]

2nsng4n.jpg

The reason why Sonic was/has always been the same (expect for some tiny tweaks here and there).

Is because from a storyline stand point of both comics and games and yes even anime, is that he keeps his cool, even after his robotization and Sally's current robotization/weaponization, it shows the enemy (Eggman) that no matter what he does, Sonic will always get back up and contunie to fight.

And from a comic stand point, Sonic knows that in his world (Mobius Prime), evil may win here and there, but overall lose in the end, because even though some may say Sonic has an ego, his enemies ego's, which are shown/written to bigger than Sonic's, (ex, Eggman) will be the eventually downfall from them. Thus, setting everything right in the end.

Edited by bwrosas

The reason why Sonic was/has always been the same (expect for some tiny tweaks here and there).

Is because from a storyline stand point of both comics and games and yes even anime, is that he keeps his cool, even after his robotization and Sally's current robotization/weaponization, it shows the enemy (Eggman) that no matter what he does, Sonic will always get back up and contunie to fight.

And from a comic stand point, Sonic knows that in his world (Mobius Prime), evil may win here and there, but overall lose in the end, because even though some may say Sonic has an ego, his enemies ego's, which are shown/written to bigger than Sonic's, (ex, Eggman) will be the eventually downfall from them. Thus, setting everything right in the end.

........Ok

• Thumbs Up 2

Speaking of which, it's daylight around here and there ain't a rush for me until tomorrow. If you guys want some specific scans, give a bell, 'k.

So no Metal Shadow or Metal Blaze?

So no Metal Shadow or Metal Blaze?

The hell...?

They don't even exist, and if you actually read any of the comic or looked at the wiki you would know that. Why the hell would you even ask that?

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 1

The hell...?

They don't even exist, and if you actually read any of the comic or looked at the wiki you would know that. Why the hell would you even ask that?

Then again, we now have a metal Scourge, Amy, and Tails in addition to a Mecha sally,

not to mention confirmation of Zuckles and Zaotix appearing in the future.

I wouldn’t be too surprised if someone suspected Ian was going through a doppelganger checklist.

Edited by DuraV

I'd love it if Archie made a SEGA spin-off series of comics where each issue focused on a different game. Maybe mix it up with JSR one month, Skies of Arcadia the next. Throw in some short Sonic comics taking place within the game universe.

I loved it when Cartoon Network did that with a long running series of comics.

I think there was a topic discussing that... and how it would sooner or later fall on its face.

Edited by Spin Attaxx
  • Thumbs Up 1

1241776_ful.jpg

"(W) Ian Flynn (A) Terry Austin & Various (CA) Tracy Yardley, Matt Herms

'Endangered Species,' The Conclusion! It's the most world-shattering story to ever hit Knuckles the Echidna, and it all ends here! As Team Fighters make their way to the Arctic, Thrash and Knuckles collide in an explosive final battle for the fate of the Echidnas. So why is Silver the Hedgehog in the mix? Find out in this exciting finale!"

1241777_ful.jpg

"(W) Ian Flynn (A) Jim Amash & Various (CA) Stephen Downer, Tracy Yardley

'All For One,' Part Four. The search for Mighty and Ray is over! It's pandemonium as the Sand Blasters and Eggman's Forces battle with the Chaotix caught in the middle! Will Mighty be reunited with his long-lost sister? Will she remember him? Will any of them get out alive?"

Dat based Mighty! Picking up tanks like it's just a baseball bat.

Surprised Endangered Species is actually a four part arc, though It's a lot bigger than I expedted. Knuckles and the Chaotix have been falling by the wayside since issue 200 and it seems like they are both getting their due time recently, which I don't mind at all.

Hmm good question.....Imma go with both. I realized both Endangered species, and Chaotix quest are going to be running for the same amount of time. It's going to be a very chaotic four months.

Most likely the Chaotix arc, since it features Mighty and Ray since they left for their quest and will show Mighty being reunited with his sister.

EDIT: Either way, it doesn't really matter to me since I'm not picking up issues as much as I used to.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

I want to say Endangered Species because Knux is awesome buuuut... I also kinda sorta wanna read the Chaotix arc more. Decisions decisions. I don't buy the comic as frequent as I used to either so it'll be one or the other, most likely the latter choice.

Nothing's really all to special about them. It's just that Archie comics doesn't offer them on their ordering sheets, and thus the issues have become extremely hard to find.

Those Archie comic nostalgia feelings.

Just read the Olympics issue... So good to see Marine again.. and teaming up with Cream? *mwah* Beautiful stuff :)

Now if only those hero's would all come together to lay the smack down in the normal series...