Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

HunterTSF beat me to my own video. XD

Anyhow, yeah, Amy's more annoying than ever but that was probably intended, Cream is the same old, Sonic's alright, Vector's ridiculous but that's supposed to be a good thing, Tails is amazing, Knuckles sounds a lot better (better than ever!) despite maybe being Dan Green, Shadow's amazing, best Rouge yet although I'm not a fan of her in general.

I'm happy with the new cast, but Sonic will take getting used to. I'd rather Sega have just gone back to Drummond but it's better than Griffith.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, Vector kind of sounds like Redd Foxx. Sorta.

...okay. I really like the new Cream; she's very cute. The new Amy is a lot like Roger's Sonic... not bad, but she'll take some getting used to. The new Knuckles definitely sounds similar to Dan Green's, but I don't think it's him. The new Rouge is pretty amazing, although I kind of expected her to make a comment about "one-eyed snakes" in there somewhere.

Did I get everyone?

Amy sounds like someone straight out of a typical anime to me.

Epic Cream, Tails, Knux,- everyone really.

Edited by Inferno

Okay, bad Knuckles clips. I SWEAR it's Dan. Recorded a clip now that'll prove it. Btw, just sent the 1st cutscene audio!

Uploading Dan is Knuckles totally clip soon.

I actually feel right at home with Roger now! Perfect blend of Ryan's voice and Griffith's at the same time- with a small amount of Griff's "up and down" inflections. It's freakin PERFECT!

*is now fully use to Roger*

Sonic's a little different than in colors. Sounds like a strange blend of Ryan's and Jason's voices. Probably because the tone in the scenes are different.

I remember him saying in that video that he had big shoes to fill with all the Ryan/Jason fans... Maybe this mixture is purposely pulled off? I'd prefer Drummond but if this makes everyone happy, I'm all for it I guess.

Sonic's a little different than in colors. Sounds like a strange blend of Ryan's and Jason's voices. Probably because the tone in the scenes are different.

The more I hear Knuckles, the more I think it isn't Green. He sounds similar, but it's not quite right. He's got to be someone else.