Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

I just got back from watching Gundam Unicorn. After another listen, there is a possibility that Keith Silverstein is really Shadow, but there is a bit of inflection what I normally hear from Kirk Thornton than from Keith's Full Frontal. So, it's still probably Kirk.

Edited by Ryusuke

This night's just full of surprises, just when I thought I could sleep. XD

It's 07:32am here and I've been up all night for this goodness. Already had my wife come in and have a go at me a few times through the night for staying up :lol: Damn time zones *shakes fist*

It's 07:32am here and I've been up all night for this goodness. Already had my wife come in and have a go at me a few times through the night for staying up :lol: Damn time zones *shakes fist*

Hey Aquaslash! And there we go, fixed my name. :P

Sent a new clip to XD375. Let me write up who the voices are in order when they first are heard:

Amy, Sonic, Cream, Vector, Omochao, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge

Admittingly that is one of the Knuckles clips that doesn't sound a whole lot like Dan, but I ASSURE you it is. : P

• Thumbs Up 4

Hey Aquaslash! And there we go, fixed my name. :P

Sent a new clip to XD375. Let me write up who the voices are in order when they first are heard:

Amy, Sonic, Cream, Vector, Omochao, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge

Admittingly that is one of the Knuckles clips that doesn't sound a whole lot like Dan, but I ASSURE you it is. : P

I recognise your user name from Save Sonic too, Fantasy. I've visited the site a couple of times, but never actually signed up and posted there.

Thanks for doing all of this. You're awesome :D

I'm lucky that I've been staying up half the night like an idiot for the entire week anyway. I feel totally fine right now. Well, apart from the pants-wetting excitement.

Have I said thank you? Er, thank you.

Oh my god. Amy's voice is so annoying. AAAARRRGGGHHH.

Amy...uh...Jeannis Ellis? I dunno. Sounds new.

Knuckles is Travis Willingham. No doubt. Wendee Lee or Mary Elizabeth McGlynn or April Stewert is probably Rouge. Probably Wendee Lee

Edited by Ryusuke

Down Syndrome Vector.

Find the computer room.

Also what is with Rouge's new voice. "Little dear"? Southern much? Blargh. Do not want. DO NOT WANT EVERYWHERE.

Edited by HunterTSF

Amy...uh...Jeannis Ellis? I dunno.

Knuckles is Travis Willingham. No doubt. Wendee Lee or Mary Elizabeth McGlynn or April Stewert is probably Rouge.

Okay, bad Knuckles clips. I SWEAR it's Dan. Recorded a clip now that'll prove it. Btw, just sent the 1st cutscene audio!

Uploading Dan is Knuckles totally clip soon.

Okay, bad Knuckles clips. I SWEAR it's Dan. Recorded a clip now that'll prove it. Btw, just sent the 1st cutscene audio!

Uploading Dan is Knuckles totally clip soon.

Not buying this until I see the credits. Seriously, that's the only way you can 100% confirm it.

Love the new voice actors, though Rouge's attitude doesn't sound the same as before, but I'm sure I'll get used to her voice. Cream sounds better and Amy sounds much improved in my opinion.