Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

So tomorrow we find out who most of the new voices are, and we get to see cutscenes. From what we've heard so far, Roger sounds more like Ryan in this game than he did in Free Riders and I think I prefer what I've heard in Free Riders over what I've heard in Colors.

Please sound good, Knuckles.

So tomorrow we find out who most of the new voices are, and we get to see cutscenes. From what we've heard so far, Roger sounds more like Ryan in this game than he did in Free Riders and I think I prefer what I've heard in Free Riders over what I've heard in Colors.

Please sound good, Knuckles.

Someone's gotta beat the game first, so that may take a while.

Most characters'll appear in early cutscenes and I'm sure Sonic Retro will rip the game to shreds within minutes of release. We don't have long to wait. XD

Fingers crossed it does, because if so, someone on the East Coast is currently in line at GameStop waiting for Kinect, wallet already in hand and capture equipment waiting at home ready to snag the cutscenes, the credits, and anything else of note.

If you are that guy, and you're reading this...godspeed, fellow Stadiumite.

• Thumbs Up 2

I agree with Cyberlink. Remember, if you're the first one to put up the new voices, then you will be a hero. You will be praised. You will be remembered as the greatest Sonic fan whoever lived!

Or you'll be forgotten in five minutes after everybody starts discussing the actual voice actors themselves. Oh well, that's just the way fame works.

Fingers crossed it does, because if so, someone on the East Coast is currently in line at GameStop waiting for Kinect, wallet already in hand and capture equipment waiting at home ready to snag the cutscenes, the credits, and anything else of note.

If you are that guy, and you're reading this...godspeed, fellow Stadiumite.

That would be me, wallet not required because I already paid for both in full buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

MS canceled the midnight launch nationwide except for that one event they're having in NY. I have to wait til tomorrow morning.

Oh, and I don't have video capture equipment either, but I can capture audio.

My friend has the game.

KNUCKLES IS STILL DAN GREEN, but he sounds a lot better with the new voice direction.

In her OPINION, she says Roger sounds really annoying, like a grown-up and even more annoyingly sarcastic Jason. Tails is really good, Jet is really annoying, Shadow sounds like David Humphrey with a stronger accent, Amy sounds annoying and Cream sounds like Heroes.

I haven't heard any of this yet myself, but I tend to agree with her when it comes to Jason, so I'm a little worried now. \:

• Thumbs Up 1

My friend has the game.

KNUCKLES IS STILL DAN GREEN, but he sounds a lot better with the new voice direction.

Oh frag it all, that's not cool :/

Shadow sounds like David Humphrey with a stronger accent

This is a good sign. I'll judge for myself later.

With better direction, Dan Green can be the best Knuckles yet. He can do high-pitched voices, but most directors seem to just want him to do the "Yami Yugi" voice. \:

My friend has the game.

In her OPINION, she says Roger sounds really annoying, like a grown-up and even more annoyingly sarcastic Jason. Tails is really good, Jet is really annoying, Shadow sounds like David Humphrey with a stronger accent, Amy sounds annoying and Cream sounds like Heroes.

I haven't heard any of this yet myself, but I tend to agree with her when it comes to Jason, so I'm a little worried now. \:

So in her opinion, everybody sounds annoying except for Tails and Shadow?

Well at least Knux has good acting behind him. Also I approve of the possibility of Sarah Wulfeck returning for Cream, that tone was perfect. She just needs to pick up the acting.

Yeah. I always said Knux should sound closer to regular Yugi. ]:

@sonfan1984: Yep, it would seem that way to me.

Oh... She said Rouge was higher-pitched than Lani's Rouge too, I forgot to mention that.

Edited by XD375

My friend has the game.

Give this man a forum badge for being the first to fully reveal a character voice! :D

I'm serious. ):I

• Thumbs Up 1

Quite ironically I was also the one to originally leak that Jason was leaving his role back when everyone was wonderin' what the big news was in July. XP [/selfpromotion]

I've asked my friend to try and record some dialogue with her phone for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

@sonfan1984: Yep, it would seem that way to me.

Thanks but I would still like to hear the voices myself. I've tolerated most of the 4Kids cast so it shouldn't be that bad.