Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

I just hope the fans don' go posting Death threats,

I will never understand this. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?

I will never understand this. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?

Because lolfandumb.

Edited by Infernal Ferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Roger needs to stay faaaaar away from the this board. Oh gawd imagine the hate.

From who? Aerosol? To my knowledge, Roger's been pretty well liked. (Here anyway, on YT it's another story.)

From who? Aerosol? To my knowledge, Roger's been pretty well liked. (Here anyway, on YT it's another story.)

Agreed, I think most people on the board would just be excited to see him taking an active role in the fanbase.

No he's right, he should just stay as far away as possible, because there will be someone who complains, and it only takes one person to start a flame war.

• Thumbs Up 1

No he's right, he should just stay as far away as possible, because there will be someone who complains, and it only takes one person to start a flame war.

Blood-Bear.jpg

Only you, can prevent flame wars.

Edited by Infernal Ferno
  • Thumbs Up 5

and knowing is half the battle

please select red lasers or blue ones.

Edited by Decepticon Aquaslash

According to IGN's Free Riders review, "Jet manages to sound more annoying than ever (which I guess is fine because he's a jerk)." No actual clips in the video review though aside from a very brief "GO!/ALL RIGHT!"

If anyone's interested, I recorded a bit of an extended version of Saturday's Q&A, with Roger's answers to the other questions aside from his role as Sonic :-) He's a cool guy. B)

• Thumbs Up 1

Haha, thanks for these clips, guys. He's awesome.

But no, at the risk of sounding like mister 'Sonic can do no wrong', I love the voice we hear in the clip. The pitch took some getting used to just because I'm used to hearing something else so it took a couple of viewings to connect the voice with the face, but after forgetting about Griffith etc. I think this voice suits Sonic more than any other voice he's had before.

I really wanna hear Knuckles now though. He was always my favourite and I always liked his Sonic Adventure 1 voice better than the later ones he got.

I really wanna hear Knuckles now though. He was always my favourite and I always liked his Sonic Adventure 1 voice better than the later ones he got.

Edited by Gnasher
  • Thumbs Up 3

I always preferred his SA2/Heroes voice. It made him sound gruffer. In Free Riders tag video on IGN you can hear him say switch at one point and he sounds very much like Scott Drier.

Edited by Ryusuke

Something about his current voice made me think "Travis Willingham?! lulz" :lol:

We'll find out this weekend hopefully. I doubt its Travis Willingham though(Even though that would be awesome) considering both he works for FUNI and Roger, and Kate do not.

Also, I love Roger he's now a favorite, because he has a good sense of humor about the fanbase. And if anyone hasn't noticed that's Stephanie Sheh with him up there, and she was rumored to be one of the new voices, COINCIDENCE.

Edited by Shadic93

We'll find out this weekend hopefully. I doubt its Travis Willingham though(Even though that would be awesome) considering both he works for FUNI and Roger, and Kate do not.

Actually, he does LA work. He's in that Marvel Super Hero Squad show and he has appeared in a few LA dubs before.

Actually, he does LA work. He's in that Marvel Super Hero Squad show and he has appeared in a few LA dubs before.

Then the female Sonic characters better get their Mini-Skirts ready.

Also, I love Roger he's now a favorite, because he has a good sense of humor about the fanbase. And if anyone hasn't noticed that's Stephanie Sheh with him up there, and she was rumored to be one of the new voices, COINCIDENCE.

People have been telling him to die? That's seriously fucked up.

I hope Roger doesn't see the fanbase as a bunch of clingy, petty hateful nerds because of the actions of a few idiots.

They could've asked Sonic related questions, yeah but yeah.

Roger's appearance at MCM Expo was primarily to promote Assassin's Creed (and was paid for by Ubisoft, I believe) so any Sonic talk would have been kept to a minimum. Heck, I'm surprised he went as in-depth as he did.

Speaking of Roger at MCM... god damn I am still kicking myself for missing the opportunity to meet him. Hope he comes back to the UK sometime soon so I can try again.

They could've asked Sonic related questions, yeah but yeah.

Yeah, but this Stephanie Sheh wouldn't be there for Sonic.

Edited by MarcelloF