Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

Know what would be just plain odd? If they recycled Bristow clips for the in-game Eggman again. I never really got why they did that in the first 2.

Finally figured out what Sonic's voice reminds me of....Goku.

Shadow sounds great.

Amy sounds...well typical Amy, but at least she doesn't sound "fake".

Rouge sound like a real woman now with class instead of a slut.

All in all I pretty much good.

Edited by Voyant

Some of these voices are painful. Well, only two- Amy and Jet. Knuckles sounds much more similar to Dan than I would have liked but he's not bad.

I don't know, Jet's not bad even though he's Nermal the Hawk. I didn't have problems with any of the voices, but if I had to pick one it'd be Amy. Vector is hilarious, but in a good way.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Know what would be just plain odd? If they recycled Bristow clips for the in-game Eggman again. I never really got why they did that in the first 2.

Edited by Octarine

And I guess I'm the only one who likes the new Amy? She's not my favourite of the new cast, but I don't have a problem with her at all. She's at least better than Douillard.

We gotta remember that Dan also voiced Storm, so if he was really still here he'd probably still have both roles, and Storm sounds different so...

Alright, these new voices are a bit hit and miss to me (mostly hit), but I await more voice examples, espically from Amy and Vector.

Knuckles really sounds like Dan Green, but just better which sounds better than I thought.

But I'm in love with the new Shadow :lol: .

We gotta remember that Dan also voiced Storm, so if he was really still here he'd probably still have both roles, and Storm sounds different so...

Edited by XD375

God dammit no. Jet is bad. He sounds a nerd, and Amy sounds too normal. Not happy with either of their voices, though I suppose Amy could grow on me. It's just that Lisa Ortiz did a great job as her and Griffith's best role was ZG Jet. Got a problem with Sonic in these clips too. He sounds like his Alton Towers self, though that could probably be pinned on the direction. FR is a side title and the story a clear afterthought so I'll assume his Colours voice is what we'll be hearing more of in future.

Also Shadow rocks, Cream rocks, Vector potentially rocks, Rouge rocks.

New voices get my approval.

Cream in particular is surprisingly good. I don't feel an urge to punch somebody every time she speaks now.

I realised who Jet sounds like:

Nerd_Neil_Goldman.jpg

Not the right sound for him at all. It's funny though how much better Wave sounds. It's the exactly same kind of voice as before, but done much better. The same can be said of Knuckles. I can't wait to hear more voices from a game that has lots of characters without having cardboard cut-out scenes.

Really wish I could get off my butt and play some more of the game cause I'm interested in unlocking the other characters to hear how they sound, but it's 5 am and I'm so tired. XD

Dang, if only my controller would work with the game.

The voices are pretty good. But I don't like Amy, and Shadow isn't as good as I hoped.

I also dislike Omochao's voice. He still sounds like a girl. Minella's voice was the best for him.

Amy's voice is her worst yet. It just doesn't fit to her and the acting seemed odd.

Shadow sounds slow when he says "suggest". It's weird.

I like Rouge. Sounds a lot closer to Lani, though not as good.

Sonic sounds great here. I like him here a bit more than in Colors.

Tails still sounds great. His new voice is my favorite so far.

Knuckles. Better than before, but I was hoping they'd go closer to McGaharn or Dreier. Though, who knows, they went with Sonic in a new direction afterwards, so maybe they'll do the same with Knuckles. I hope so. I'm not a Dan Green Knuckles fan at all.

Vector was ok, but the longer his sentence went on, the more retarded he sounded.

I like the Rogues, but I only played the first Riders so I wasn't really familiar with the old ones outside of Jet. He's gotten a lot better.

Cream is good.

I think they were going for Heroe's Omochao.

Also, Omochao's voice (to me) equals:

ghost_in_the_shell_robot.jpg

Those blue guys (forgot their names) from Ghost in the Shell, just lower pitched.

You cannot unhear.

Edited by Inferno

Free Riders has cardboard cutscenes and it's a side-title. I can't imagine they gave a crap about the voices and script here, mostly because of how different Sonic sounds and how the acting is so much worse than Colours. The next time we properly see all the non-Colours characters in a main game (or at least one with real cutscenes) will be the time for real judgement.

So, is anyone else bugged by the fact that Knuckles has a higher voice than Sonic now?

Edited by Blue Blood