Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

I remember him saying in that video that he had big shoes to fill with all the Ryan/Jason fans... Maybe this mixture is purposely pulled off? I'd prefer Drummond but if this makes everyone happy, I'm all for it I guess.

• Thumbs Up 3

No Sonic game script is complete without giving Knuckles a good ol' WHAT'D YOU SAYYYYYY?

Other than that, I'm actually quite liking this game's script. Maybe it's just the new actors' performances, but everything seems quite natural, and I really like the conceit of having everything be "interviews" recorded by Omochao. It makes the concept of static cutscenes seem a little less cheap.

...also, the new Omochao reminds me a little of Alpha 5. AIAIAI~!

Edited by Octarine

The more I hear Knuckles, the more I think it isn't Green. He sounds similar, but it's not quite right. He's got to be someone else.

I'm really hoping Sega changes their minds about deep-voiced Sonic, because the voice Roger uses in this is Perfect. ;A;

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really hoping Sega changes their minds about deep-voiced Sonic, because the voice Roger uses in this is Perfect. ;A;

Edited by Fantasy the Almiqui

I might have found the new Jet annoying, but he totally reminds me of Rattrap. That makes everything okay.

Edited by Octarine

It's still pretty deep to me, honestly. By the way, the characters seem to say the same lines that they did in the first two games during races (when they start a race and win/lose a race.. example Sonic starting with, "Okay, bring it on!" and Tails with, "I'll do my best!") Speaking of, Roger's "Okay, bring it on!" honestly is not pleasing to my ears... and this is coming from someone who thought he was actually great in the Colors cutscene (though the voice WAS deep). He has his good lines, but it does seem like he's trying to imitate Jason's speech pattern with a bit of Ryan's Adventure 1 voice, so I'm guessing that this was recorded before Colors, and Colors is going to be his "normal" voice. It seemed a lot more natural in that cutscene.

Nermal the Hawk is kinda growing on me, to be honest. CONSOLES the Hedgehog should have a higher-pitched voice, but the acting quality was much better (better than ever, actually) in Colours.

Edited by XD375

Then again the Colors cutscene was a casual moment...maybe it gets higher like that in exciting moments? :D

*wishful thinking*

._.

Either way it wouldn't make a damn bit of sense, though it's possible that the translator scene wasn't exactly the best representation of Smith's Sonic voice.

Actually while we're all hear here. Would you all still like for me to record audio later? I record from line in, so the quality will be much higher. Or is this good until someone can do video.

EDIT: DID I REALLY MAKE THAT TYPO? *stabs self*

Edited by Decepticon Aquaslash

Either way it wouldn't make a damn bit of sense, though it's possible that the translator scene wasn't exactly the best representation of Smith's Sonic voice.

Cool, made the front page! Glad to be of help. ^_^

Actually while we're all hear here. Would you all still like for me to record audio later? I record from line in, so the quality will be much higher. Or is this good until someone can do video.

EDIT: DID I REALLY MAKE THAT TYPO? *stabs self*

I know we've heard Tails before but DAMN he sounds really good here.

Omochao sounds like Timmy Turner o.o

Oh god vector D:

Shadow and Rouge sound weird, but in a good way lol

MINNIE THE HEDGEHOG

Wave's good but Jet sounds like a total nerd xD Nobody cares about Storm