Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

Knuckles is voiced by Dan Green?

...didn't AAUK flat-out say that everybody has been replaced, bar Eggman?

Perhaps a soundalike.

If this person knows that Knuckles is in fact voiced by Dan Green via a credits listing, can they please just give us the entire voice cast's names, kthx?

Oh, great, another reason to stay up late. =( The descriptions didn't help all that much bar Shadow, Knuckles and Cream. Jet doesn't sound like a parrot right?

Edited by Ryusuke

My friend said she played to the end of the story, so it's likely she saw the name. Being a familiar name, it was probably easiest to remember.

Still waiting on the audio clip.

I bet the credits flew by before she could get a pic of them then and she probably only caught the one name.

I have a Shadow voice clip! I'll edit it into the post soon!

EDIT: Best Shadow yet!

Is that Steven Blum? It sounds like Orochimaru. (I hope I spelled that right, I'm not a Naruto fan. XP)

I'll have a YouTube video up when I have more voice clips.

Edited by XD375
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have a Shadow voice clip! I'll edit it into the post soon!

EDIT: Best Shadow yet!

Is that Steven Blum? It sounds like Orochimaru. (I hope I spelled that right, I'm not a Naruto fan. XP)

I'll have a YouTube video up when I have more voice clips.

Ladies and gents, give a hand to KIRK THORNTON.

So Kirk Thornton is the new Shadow? Pretty damn cool. For those who don't know, here's a few of his roles:

Saix from Kingdom Hearts

Goemon from Lupin III: The Mystery of Mamo

Saito Hajime from Rurouni Kenshin

Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss

Don Patch from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

My friend is registering and she'll be sharing more clips! This is truly an epic reveal!

Oh, and she said the credits didn't roll... So there's a slim chance it wasn't Dan Green after all...

Edited by XD375

Wow. Shadow sounds oddly evil there. Whazzupwitdat.

I NEED NAEMS. Blargh. I suppose I'll just have to wait until later today. >.<

Wow, that's a new direction for Shadow. Well, sort of... it's closer to Humphrey's than Griffith's, but it's much smoother and more sinister than either. Sort of creepy, actually... that's a good direction for the character, I think.

Wow.. talk about a night of technical difficulties. I'm about to tear my hair out.

Hey guys, I'm the one with the game. Some of you may remember me as FantasyTheAlmiqui, so voices are pretty much my thing, haha. :P

Please give me a minute to look through the posts and answer questions. Yeah, ask whatever you want. I played through the Heroes story so far and heard plenty of the new voices.

• Thumbs Up 2

Odd that the credits didn't roll, perhaps you have to beat all the stories for whatever reason. We obviously don't want to force her into doing that, considering Kinect actually requires full body movement. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, Dan Green IS still Knuckles. No credits rolled after the story, but I am totally positive on that. It sounds like him still, except for some lines where he sounds pretty different. Either way the voice is a bit lighter (not as gruff) and sounds better.

I bet some voice analyzers would like to hear Knuckles' voice to see if it really is Green. There are a few guys that sound similar.

Thanks Inferno! :)

I can try to get a clip of Knux, but the game doesn't let you view the cutscenes b y themselves. You have to beat the mission attached to it. :/

Soooo... Haha, gimme a sec, I'll be back. :P Lemme try to find a good scene where they all talk.

• Thumbs Up 1