Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

I'm possibly-maybe-hopefully going to the Expo in October (primarily as a good excuse to come back and see a friend when I'm at uni! :lol:) so who knows, I may well be in with a chance of meeting Roger! :D

Would be so awesome to meet Sonic's new voice actor, especially before Colours comes out. Will make me appreciate the game even more!

All I need is something for him to sign... damn, why is there no Colours merch out yet?! D:

That was so bad it was awesome :lol: You've got more internet guts than I do :P

Thank you, thank you. :P

I can't wait to actually hear Roger in-game, November can't get here fast enough.

Do we know about any of the other actors yet? I'd like to find out who is going to be Knuckles now, and how he's going to sound since his voice seems to have changed the most throughout my series (and yet my favourite is still the first one he had, in SA1)... I guess we'll know from Sonic Free Riders?

Do we know about any of the other actors yet? I'd like to find out who is going to be Knuckles now, and how he's going to sound since his voice seems to have changed the most throughout my series (and yet my favourite is still the first one he had, in SA1)... I guess we'll know from Sonic Free Riders?

They're likely going to keep the others secret until Sonic Free Riders releases November 4th in the U.S.

A month or so ago his voice actor kept changing on the very reliable Wikipedia. It went from Crispin Freeman to Knuckles the Echidna to Morgan Freeman to Neil Diamond to so many others :lol:

In other words we don't know anything yet.

Edited by MarcelloF

Haha, well, Crispin Freeman is the only one of those who is an actual game/anime voice actor, lol... But I kinda hope not cause he's so boring XD

Haha, well, Crispin Freeman is the only one of those who is an actual game/anime voice actor, lol... But I kinda hope not cause he's so boring XD

Crispin Freeman is not boring, he plays so many badasses its anything but.

It would be interesting if he did do him though.

I also heard Shadow was being voiced by Troy Baker.

Crispin Freeman is not boring, he plays so many badasses its anything but.

It would be interesting if he did do him though.

I also heard Shadow was being voiced by Troy Baker.

That was another Wikipedia rumour. Nothing confirmed yet.

I'm trying to think of a good VA for Knuckles. However, I can only think of Steve Blum, and he's just for laughs (even though I think he pretty cool as Knuckles).

Steve Blum and Crispin Freeman are similar levels of boringness XD but I think Crispin is more professional.

But everybody he plays sounds the saaaaaaame...

He could be a pretty cool Knuckles though I guess...

Steve Blum and Crispin Freeman are similar levels of boringness XD but I think Crispin is more professional.

But everybody he plays sounds the saaaaaaame...

He could be a pretty cool Knuckles though I guess...

You haven't heard his roles outside of anime, have you? The guy has more vocal range than most folks in the LA anime industry. He's not my ideal Knuckles though. XD He's a great actor though. But, he and Crispin get type cast a lot.

But, yeah. I still think David Vincent should be Knuckles and Troy Baker be Shadow....simply cause no one has heard David Vincent outside of BlazBlue and Tales and he is pretty uncommon in the VA universe. He could probably bring Knuckles' voice in a direction that I think would make him a better character. Troy Baker on Shadow would be like the Japanese actor and David Humphrey combined. So...yeah.

Edited by Ryusuke

The only role I've heard David Vincent in is Grimmjow, and don't Knuckles needs to sound like a Psychopath.

Personally I would want somebody similar to Griffith's take on Shadow, especially since I got so used to it.

I wonder who's going to voice Amy, people say it should've been Higgins as her, but will she play two roles?

The only role I've heard David Vincent in is Grimmjow, and don't Knuckles needs to sound like a Psychopath.

lol He has more character range than just sounding like a psychopath.

But, yeah, I don't think Higgins should be Amy. I don't think she'd fit.

Edited by Ryusuke

But, yeah, I don't think Higgins should be Amy. I don't think she'd fit.

Why not? She already voices another clingy pink haired, red dress wearing female, why not this one?

• Thumbs Up 1

Why not? She already voices another clingy pink haired, red dress wearing female, why not this one?

Dunno. I just don't see it working. Yes, Sakura is like Amy, but I dunno. I think there's someone better for the character.

I really hope the rumor that Knuckles is being voiced by Crispin Freeman is true.

If he is, he'll be one badass freakin' guardian. The strongest one in the entire Cosmos!

Not that I'm not greatful for Viz, but I'd really like some Funimation VA's...*Imagines Al Elric from FMA as the voice for Tails* o3o

ViZ isn't providing the dub. :mellow: Why does everybody say they are? I don't get it.

ViZ isn't providing the dub. :mellow: Why does everybody say they are? I don't get it.

They aren't? Hm, I just figured since we've got so many Viz actors on the table now... I dunno.

Edited by Ferno