Awoo.

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Marcello

So here's something kinda neat. Were going to be getting Kid Icarus animated shorts for download on the 3DS.

"Production I.G is set to produce the most episodes, three in total, with their 3D action shorts focusing on Pit. The episodes are set to mix human artillery, Madusa's lackeys and the God of Death Thanatos."

27.jpg

"Shaft will be making two episodes based on Palutena, Goddess of Light."

25.jpg

"Studio 4℃ meanwhile will create one episode based on Madusa's past and how it led to her comeback."

26.jpg

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=16290

So here's something kinda neat. Were going to be getting Kid Icarus animated shorts for download on the 3DS.

"Production I.G is set to produce the most episodes, three in total, with their 3D action shorts focusing on Pit. The episodes are set to mix human artillery, Madusa's lackeys and the God of Death Thanatos."

27.jpg

"Shaft will be making two episodes based on Palutena, Goddess of Light."

25.jpg

"Studio 4℃ meanwhile will create one episode based on Madusa's past and how it led to her comeback."

26.jpg

http://www.n-europe....s.php?nid=16290

FUCK YEAH, SHAFT!

Nothing that a non-anime fan would particularly know, but they did do Bakemonogatari and as PSI said, Madoka, both of which sold buttloads.

• 1 month later...

Picked up the latest issue of Official Nintendo Magazine. Here's their preview of Kid Icarus: Uprising:

scan0005dpa.jpg

scan0006sh.jpg

If anyone wants to archive the scans, it's Official Nintendo Magazine Issue 75 December 2011.

• 1 month later...

Couldn't give two shits about this.

All I can think is that this is keeping me from getting my hands on the new Smash Bros. sooner! tongue.png

I think it looks pretty good, even though me and rail shooters don't mix to well. But yeah.......Smash Brothers sooner would have been MUCH preferred.

Cool, it should hit the US around the same time. When are we getting the anime things though? Anyway this means I'll be getting Resident Evil in February and hopefully Kid Icarus in March. Maybe we'll get lucky and Luigi's Mansion will be either January or April. It might have had a slow start but the 3DS is going strong now IMO. Much better than the early life of the DS.

Edit: Though honestly I was hoping Kid Icarus would be out sooner. It was originally going to come out this year so I thought January or February at the latest. Now with it coming out in March a Smash Brothers trailer at this years E3 is completely out of the question. It's only a 3 month difference. sad.png

Edit 2: Yup just saw. March 23rd for the US. Almost April :/

Edit 3 : Boxart

http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/kid_icarus_uprising_boxart_preview.jpg

Edited by speedfreak

This is a rail shooter? Well, in that case, I stand by what I said more so now. Give me my new Smash Bros! :X

It's part rail shooter for sky missions/ third person shooter for ground missions.

Problem is that I don't really care much for rail shooters they actually look to be the better parts of the game. The controls for the ground sections look really uncomfortable to me. I kinda wish they would have taken the series in a different direction. I won't judge completely until I play it though.

I like it. Nice colors and artstyle. And, hey, they changed the logo! Looks a lot better now =D

I can't wait for this to come out. I thought it was fun.

That boxart is fecking fantastic :D looking forward to picking this up in March I really enjoy playing this game at GAMEFest and I hunger for more Kid Icarus Uprising :D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, so close to release and still some new surprises!

Beetle.png

http://www.officialn...hicle-revealed/

Pit will have a vehicle called "The Beetle" to drive! Looks pretty cool to me. I guess some levels will be pretty big to have something like this.

And a new video:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=5gIu2Q8w50c

Edited by Christmas MaRCELLOF
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is like

A kid friendly god of war

I fucking like it!

Move aside Kratos...you might get your ass kicked by an angel!

I am looking forward to this game very much, though it's probably only because Pit is my favorite character in Brawl lol. And now that it has online I'll hopefully play it more than I was originally going to.