Awoo.

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Marcello

Hey, if anyone in NA has a Club Nintendo account, you can do a survey on the game's website and get three AR cards for free. Though I signed in through the Club Nintendo homepage and ordered without doing a survey so it might not be necessary.

The survey isn't necessary, I ordered my cards about an hour or two ago.

Also RAEG QUIT! RAEEG QUIT!

Palutena is voiced by Ali Hills, which some of you guys know as the voice of Lightning Farron from Final Fantasy.

I'm still very torn on this game. It looks great and all... But I really don't like the idea of the control scheme.

Same here. This game looks amazing and definitely something I need for the 3DS, (since it went back to collecting dust and playcoins since I beat Metal Gear 3D). But I hate dislike the control scheme. I just do not like using the touch screen/stylus for games. It gets in the way imo.

I was even more surprised Nintendo didn't take advantage of the CPP and use that to move the camera, but nope, it's for lefties like me, still gotta use that stylus.

It's games like this that makes the 3DS's lack of a 2nd analog stick really annoying.

Are they even making it compatible with the Circle Pad Pro, or have they point blank said it's only stylus for the camera?

Are they even making it compatible with the Circle Pad Pro, or have they point blank said it's only stylus for the camera?

It is compatible with Circle Pad Pro, but it's only there for people that are left handed. (I think.)

It is compatible with Circle Pad Pro, but it's only there for people that are left handed. (I think.)

That's pretty much correct. Quite frankly, even if it was used for the camera, I wouldn't use it - fuck dual-stick aiming, stylus is superior.

Someone has uploaded Part 1 of the 2nd anime short Medusa's Revenge to Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76vhiHnFiyk

As usual, Production IG makes some very impressive animation, but this wasn't as impressive as I usually expect. The shots were surprisingly stilted for scenes where the camera was suppose to move, and the shots they used didn't take advantage of being animation. I'm mostly saying this because I expect wonders for shorts. However, the character animation is fluid as water, making for smooth movement. They must've made this in a rush in they had to use this many CG backgrounds as well.

Hold on... Medusa's voice... that wasn't Numbah 5 was it?

As usual, Production IG makes some very impressive animation, but this wasn't as impressive as I usually expect. The shots were surprisingly stilted for scenes where the camera was suppose to move, and the shots they used didn't take advantage of being animation. I'm mostly saying this because I expect wonders for shorts. However, the character animation is fluid as water, making for smooth movement. They must've made this in a rush in they had to use this many CG backgrounds as well.

Hold on... Medusa's voice... that wasn't Numbah 5 was it?

Yep. Cree Summers is the voice of Medusa.

The Anime Short Thantos Rising is out now in Europe!

Think it's only one part, but keep on lookout for more

Really looking forward to this, if only for the amount of available customisation, content, presentation and the dialogue. I mean the game isn't even out yet and Palutena is already the best character (it helps that Ali Hillis voices her as well, nice to hear her let loose after roles like Liara and Lightning). Gotta say that the anime shorts have helped, as well as the general marketing. Nintendo really want this to succeed, and I hope it does. It could become a reborn staple of the company, and I would welcome that.

• Thumbs Up 5

This game looks amazing still.

And I see someone broke the street date for this game. I hope to hear their opinions on the game.

Speaking of which, does anybody know how long this game is suppose to be? Like Chapters and such? I hope it's not one of those short games with 3 Chapters but 10 missions in between or whatever.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME, I WILL NOT SPOIL MYSELF TO A GAME, AND I HEREBY LEAVE THE THREAD UNTIL I PROCURE THIS MASTERPIECE.

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 6

I've heard it's about 12 hours.

And hopefully with lots of replay value when you factor in the difficulty slider, SSB/Air Ride style achivements, different weapon types for different styles, and online multiplayer.

I plan to get this game soon after I get my hands on the 3DS - I'm a game informer subscriber and I got a free Game Informer exclusive AR card for Kid Icarus game - it's Palutena's Army power of flight and getting the cards from Club nintendo also which is free and there's limited amout they have in stock.

Again today I will go soaring through the sky!

My enemies I'll dish 'em up in a stir-fry!

Gracious goddess of light watches up from above!

At dinnertime I always show the cook some loooooove!

Pre-ordered right after I heard that, plus that awesome Hydra-Dragon boss battle and other vids the guy uploaded has answered some fears I had about this game.

This and Luigi's Mansion 2 is the reason I bought a 3DS.

Edited by Cyberspace
  • Thumbs Up 3

This game looks amazing still.

And I see someone broke the street date for this game. I hope to hear their opinions on the game.

Speaking of which, does anybody know how long this game is suppose to be? Like Chapters and such? I hope it's not one of those short games with 3 Chapters but 10 missions in between or whatever.

Well, actually, this guy is a reviewer it seems. He mentions in the Hewdraw comments that it's a review copy of the game. Anyways, while Nintendo was dumb enough to make the AR Cards only available at events, fans have gotten together and are now getting scans of the cards for people who don't go to events to use.

http://www.wiinintendo.net/2012/03/18/kid-icarus-uprising-ar-card-scan-collection/

Guys. Somebody got the game early.

SPOILERS AHOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhs3lvgFguw&feature=channelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKM0n7LnwFM&feature=channel

Shit just got real.

I'm so sorry.

Well I am one of those people who openly accepts any form of spoi-

>This Video is Private

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Magnus
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well I am one of those people who openly accepts any form of spoi-

>This Video is Private

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

WELP, LOOKS LIKE I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY.