Awoo.

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Marcello

I don't see these posted yet, so...

Edge scored Kid Icarus Uprising 8/10

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173389

ONM scored Kid Icarus Uprising 91%

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173189

“It’s stunning to behold, in fact, a visual masterpiece on 3DS that routinely surprises with impressive, expansive and detailed sprawling landscapes”.

“Rich fantasy world” which has been “teased from the abstract visuals of an 8-bit NES game”

“The single player campaign is huge, for a start, and it sits alongside two full-featured local and online multiplayer modes [offering] countless equippable weapons and powers that work across both.”

“It takes perseverance to comfortably wrap your paws around the game’s on-foot sections”, but adds that “it’s intuitive enough once mastered”

“[it feels far bigger than the console upon which it appears, it’s deeper than most home console titles and more content-packed than any other 3DS game yet released. Pit might’ve been sorry to keep us waiting, but this was a wait worth every second.”

I was a little nervous about the games's length, so this is reassuring. Glad the controls seem to be fine as well.

Also, First US Commerical!

And apparently seven commericals are planned! I'm glad nintendo is really advertising the hell out of this game.

Glad I pre-ordered this, can't wait. Especially can't wait to play them online battles...MK7 is getting old...

So the April 2012 edition of Gameinformer magazine actually has one of the special AR cards fro Kid Icarus, I got the Miracle of Flight

So the April 2012 edition of Gameinformer magazine actually has one of the special AR cards fro Kid Icarus, I got the Miracle of Flight

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that.

I'm gonna bother my friends to fork theirs over.

I got one as well, I think I got the same one as you. =U

It creeps me out that Palutena is watching Pit even if he's trying to take a bath.

Well...she might be more than one thing....

• Thumbs Up 1

It creeps me out that Palutena is watching Pit even if he's trying to take a bath.

Funny thing about that: in the Japanese version she's telling Pit that she "won't look" to which Pit basically replies "you totally will."
  • Thumbs Up 5

I hope we can get these shorts online later. They're still not out here, and I'd also like to keep them.

It's funny, last month I could give less a crap about this game

But now, it's one of my most wanted games for the 3DS. It looks fun and chaotic as all hell, especially the multiplayer.

Where can I find these anime shorts?

On the Nintendo Video app on the 3DS, plus some people recorded it and put them on youtube.

On the Nintendo Video app on the 3DS, plus some people recorded it and put them on youtube.

Can't find them on Youtube, can you do me a favor and link me? I really want to see these lol.

So Pit ISN'T voiced by Lani Minella anymore. He's voiced by some Disney guy. Antony Del Rio, or something?

I don't know man, they sounded EXACTLY THE SAME as they did in the newest trailer. I'm pretty sure these are the voice actors. That, and why the hell would Nintendo hire different voice actors for the shorts when they already have them for the game?

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know man, they sounded EXACTLY THE SAME as they did in the newest trailer. I'm pretty sure these are the voice actors. That, and why the hell would Nintendo hire different voice actors for the shorts when they already have them for the game?

I liked those random moments when Lady Palutena's "fancy" way of speaking would occasionally break, and she would speak normally. She actually sounded pretty cute during those times imo. Thanatos' voice was kinda annoying, and Pit's was ok. The animation was decent as well.

P.S.

The third short is up.

I know it's a long shot, but what are the chances of getting a demo this week? Probably very slim, and I doubt next week since the game's coming out the day after the e-shop updates.

Hey, if anyone in NA has a Club Nintendo account, you can do a survey on the game's website and get three AR cards for free. Though I signed in through the Club Nintendo homepage and ordered without doing a survey so it might not be necessary.