Awoo.

The Rayman Topic: Last Game - Rayman Legends

Shaddix Leto Croft

Looks pretty good so far, hopefully this time around less content will get cut from the game.

Updated OP with Trailer and Logo WOOP new Rayman + Wii U extra content being able to beat up Rabbids ? YES YES YES YES YES

Oh man I'm so totally getting the Wii U Version when that hits stores. I have the Wii version of Origins already so I'm gonna get the Wii U version when I get the Wii U console.

The Online modes *drools* this is gonna be good biggrin.png

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

Watched the trailer now. Looks great. The models actually look better, but I only watched in 240p.

Although, I can't say I ever wanted to see the Rabbids in Rayman again xP Still cool to see bonus levels forthe Wii U version and the Tablet being used like the Skylanders thing. I want to see the Ezio bonus.

Online is yes.

Skylanders bullshit is ew. Let's not turn a great platformer into a toy selling tool, okay?

Online is yes.

Was gonna say, having to stop to move platforms with the upad seems cumbersome and detrimental to the time attack modes, but upon a closer look that's what the 4th player does (instead of actually playing the game). I bet Ubi just disabled a few automatic platforms here and there for the traditional launch software tacked on features.

But online is still YES. Rayman Origins + internet coops is exactly what I want. New levels, characters and challenges are a welcome bonus. You guys have no idea how glad I am that there's more 2D Rayman action in the future, thought Ubi would can it again after Origins undeservedly bombed.

I need this.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Vita can do what the Wii U controller can do, Ubisoft... -.- But it looks set to be a Wii U exclusive feature *sigh*. I hope the Vita gets the sequel and has online co-op and stuff. When I get my hands on the Vita, I want to build my library on it and this game would be perfect.

Love:

The fuller seeming art, even if I loved the original's completely 2D artstyle.

Online Multiplayer. About time too.

How ALIVE everything looks.

Fantastic settings. Combining Rayman 2-3ishness (I don't know how to describe that) with mythological and fantasy settings? I approve.

Unlockable characters that aren't teensies? Do want, even if they'll still be reskins. wink.png

The only things I don't like are what they show so far with the whole Wii U thing. I don't think the whole "player moves stuff" thing is very important, and I don't like the whole Skylanders thing unless they're included in the box. I am interested to see how that Assassin's Creed one would work though...

But yeah, the good easily outweighs the bad here, and I'm really looking forward to it.

The Vita can do what the Wii U controller can do, Ubisoft... -.- But it looks set to be a Wii U exclusive feature *sigh*. I hope the Vita gets the sequel and has online co-op and stuff. When I get my hands on the Vita, I want to build my library on it and this game would be perfect.

• Thumbs Up 4

Looks like I'll be getting this for the Wii U then. Fall, get here now!

Edited by The Kid

Love:

The fuller seeming art, even if I loved the original's completely 2D artstyle.

Online Multiplayer. About time too.

How ALIVE everything looks.

Fantastic settings. Combining Rayman 2-3ishness (I don't know how to describe that) with mythological and fantasy settings? I approve.

Unlockable characters that aren't teensies? Do want, even if they'll still be reskins. wink.png

The only things I don't like are what they show so far with the whole Wii U thing. I don't think the whole "player moves stuff" thing is very important, and I don't like the whole Skylanders thing unless they're included in the box. I am interested to see how that Assassin's Creed one would work though...

But yeah, the good easily outweighs the bad here, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Well...what if you put a Sonic toy on the Wii-U controller, do you get to play as Sonic? XP

I still don't understand how they made a pretty-much-perfect game even more perfect. The visuals look even more mind-blowing, the settings look honestly incredible and online muthafuckin' play.

Hot damn, I can see this being my GotY already, just like Origins was last year.

• Thumbs Up 3

Not really. The scanning thing is still gonna be an exclusive Wii U feature.

Edited by Ming Ming Love

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

>Wii U hinted extra

EZIO AUDITORE!? NO FUCKING WAY!

I saw that....My heart nearly skipped a beat.

Fucking Sweet jeebes, OH MY FUCKING GOSH! FUCKING EZIO! lkasdjfalkfjadfkljadfl;ijadsflkjaslkfj!!!

Edited by Eternal X

Looks really neat, though the Wii U stuff is iffy. The touch interaction might be good, or it might just be gimmicky, and I don't like the scanning thing at all. Guest characters are neat, but I'm not gonna pay more money to get a plastic figure to play as them.

Edited by Ekaje

Looks really neat, though the Wii U stuff is iffy. The touch interaction might be good, or it might just be gimmicky, and I don't like the scanning thing at all. Guest characters are neat, but I'm not gonna pay more money to get a plastic figure to play as them.

The Rabbid one gave you an extra level, not character.

Okay so what if you already have the figure? That's free extra levels and characters...

I'm such an animation nerd. The first thing that came to mind was: "Why are they using music from Bolt and How to Train Your Dragon? They must really like John Powell." It almost distracted me from the actual trailer.

Also, karma has finally come full circle: You can now beat the shit out of the Rabbids with Rayman (for a bit of a price, of course).

Day 1, totally looks awesome, enjoyed the original and gonna get this one, etc., etc., etc. xP

A level where you get to beat the shit out of the Rabbids.

All of my hype.

(Though since that probably requires me actually having to buy the figurine, I guess I won't play it.)

Okay so what if you already have the figure? That's free extra levels and characters...

What do you mean already? Did those figures exist before this was announced?

You know why I love Rayman Origins? Because they put so much life into the game and the characters, the stages have so much detail that it actually makes a tear come to my eye. They put so much effort into both of these games, and I'm just glad Rayman Origins is doing so well, because Ubisoft deserves every bit of it.