Awoo.

The Rayman Topic: Last Game - Rayman Legends

Shaddix Leto Croft

I don't even see how you could not have enough Electoons to get through the main game. The hidden ones are all easy to find, it's the ones that require Lums that are the challenge.

Personally I did have to backtrack a little bit to unlock two of the Skull Teeth, but that was cause I was a moron enough to not explore a good deal of the water levels, and the fact that many of the later levels are incredibly relentless.

And when the levels are as good as they are in Rayman Origins, I honestly don't care that I have to go through it again.

I think it was stated in an interview or something that it'll be similar to the Wii Version of this game. Not sure though.

And meh, don't like the release date. Kid Icarus is coming that month, hope I can somehow afford both games.

I just got the Platinum Trophie in Rayman Origins, good lord was "Mecha no Mistake" Speed Trophie a pain in the ass.

Other than that the stage just screams Scrap Brain Zone all over me.

So here I was getting around to listening to the OST in the Collectors Edition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpNhBvckHq4

Wow.

I'm incredibly disappointed at how much removed material there was that never saw the light of day. This definitely sounds like it'd suit for one hell of an actual finale.

This game desperately needs a sequel or expansion of sorts.

• Thumbs Up 1

Call me ignorant, but I don't think I've run into any bosses: all I've seen are those mosquito levels at the end of each world. Am I doing something wrong?

Amazing game by the way. Mario, Sonic and now Rayman all delivering the goods in 2011.

The first half of the game doesn't contain bosses. The second half of the game basically amounts to a "boss hunt", and there's about six bosses in the game. It's paced pretty weirdly in that regard.

Ha, the whole game is weird. Seriously, it feels like Ancel was on some good drugs when he made this game. I want in.

Even so, I hope the next 3D Rayman (and apparently there is going to be one) can have the same fluidity and variety in design that this game does. Fantastic stuff.

The first boss is in the stage "Golly Gee Golem!" which is like halfway through the game. It's kinds of odd, you pretty much only do half of a world the first time you go through it.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Got this for Christmas and I'm loving it. It's a real shame that it bombed. :/

It's not that it bombed, it went up against Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and the most overrated game of last year MW3 in november while also fighting against Assassin's Creed Revelations. It was doomed from the start. If it had a different release date (jan 2012 for instance) it would have had a chance. It was voted best platformer from many review sites and the lowest score I recall seeing was like an 8 while the highest being a 9.5. That's pretty good.

When I pick up SSX I'm going to try and pick this up too. The demo was fantastic so I can only imagine how amazing the full game is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh man can't wait to own this game on PC just think about the possibilities that the modding community is gonna bring up. If there is one for rayman that is. Hope....

At £20, nobody with a PS3, 360 or decent PC has any excuse not to buy this game.

You don't even need a really good PC to run it. Apparently it recommends a 8 series card, which is old as shit.

I've still not had the spare money for this up until now, so now I'm wondering if I should just wait for the PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS version.

They're probably going to be identical, except the 3DS version has 3D. I doubt either will have multiplayer.

Online multiplayer? Most likely not, considering not even the console versions had that.

Local multiplayer? I don't see why not. Both systems are multiplayer compatible, and it'd be pretty stupid to remove one of the main features from the game.

Also, the Vita version will probably have slghtly smoother graphics.