Awoo.

The Rayman Topic: Last Game - Rayman Legends

Shaddix Leto Croft

That's great and all, but I'd personally rather have a new 3D Rayman. But any new Rayman game is great news for me. Pretty surprising that this went so quick, though.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Half of me is saying: "OH GOD IT'S AMAZING WITH NEW STUFF AND CASTLES AND MYTH LOCATIONS TAKE MY GODDAMN MONEY, HAND OVER THE GAME, AND NOBODY GETS HURT"

But the other half is cautiously warning: "Hmm. That was actually pretty fast. I'm happy about it, but I would think things like this would take more time."

Mostly though, I'm pretty damn happy. Origins was one of the best games I've played in a long time. Hopefully this'll be just as great.

I smell another masterpiece on the horizon! The only things I want that Origins didn't have are online multiplayer and a real Mr. Dark. Then it'll be perfect.

Hold up, what's this? One of the images in that article indicates some sort of competitive mode! Hot damn dis gon be good.

Oh for the love of god please still have it for the Wii.

And normally I would be a little worried of two games being released back to back like this, but I have the utmost faith in Ubisoft and I can't fucking wait for this gem to be released.

Oh for the love of god please still have it for the Wii.

And normally I would be a little worried of two games being released back to back like this, but I have the utmost faith in Ubisoft and I can't fucking wait for this gem to be released.

Well, I think the Wii U will be out by the time the game comes out, so Nintendo fans can get the full HD experience of the UbiArt Engine.

That was fast, I'm not disappointed though. These graphics are just so god-damn gorgeous.

It does make me wonder how the 3DS version will turn out in June.

Considering that my Wii memory basically has no more room and that my wallet's usually light, I might pick this version up should it not be too different from the other versions.

Pretty freakin' cool, I say.

The first was easy at the start and as you progress it gets brutal. It's been years since a game has made me cry after dying in the very same spot for the sixty-seventh time in a row. It was...fun... XD

I shall relish the opportunity for more intense challenges.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, wow. Didn't actually expect a sequel, let alone so soon, but hey, this is awesome! The first was an absolute masterpiece, so I'm definitely freakin' buying this.

Not sure how to feel about more mythological settings, but as long as the levels aren't as bland as the ones from Rayman 2, then I'll be alright with it.

I am thinking of getting the original game sometime. The sequel also sounds quite promising.

This is the best news since Korra.

As in the best news since the premiere of Legend of Korra?

Another slap happy Rayman Platformer is always good news to me! I'm kind of surprised it was greenlight, and development was started, so quickly considering Origins didn't sell too well. Perhaps UbiArt drastically reduces development costs?

3D renders? Why? The art was what made it so "special" (Can't think of the word I want >_>)

I'll watch the trailer when I can, but I think it won't be until tonight. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Leaked Trailer

- New characters

- 3D rendered

- Wii U Exclusive content, that somehow seem in include scanning things (they show a heart and a Rabbid)

God dammit.

3D renders? Why? The art was what made it so "special" (Can't think of the word I want >_>)

I'll watch the trailer when I can, but I think it won't be until tonight. Hopefully I'm wrong.

God dammit.

I changed my post slightly, cause it's hard to be sure if it's 3D or not (though that is what the source from the survery said it was). And the rabbid doesn't look bad at all. It's some bonus content.

OH GOD I NEED THIS GAME

why did they have to cut off the trailer before he scanned Ezio in why

Anyway, it's settled. I NEED this game. NEED it. and a Wii U, too, as that seems to be the superior version at this point.

As amazing as the new features sound, the Wii U controller thing kind of bugs me, not the figurine feature, but that "I can move those plattforms with my finger" feature. I don't know, it seems like it will slow down the fast paced action.

Edited by Thigolf