Awoo.

Sonic Adventure PSN/XBLA Port

Guest -FourKaySix-

If real (which I really doubt it right now) Why would they be a SA2 XBLA box art in a SA1 game files? maybe for promoting but why promote a game what maybe won't come out this year or may never come out (just saying) I dunno just doesn't feel right with it :mellow:

Edited by Crash

My friend CRASHICTH has Sonic Adventure for XBLA, he hacked it and found this image in the game files....

boxart.png

This is not fake.

NEITHER IS SONIC RAGE!!!!

oamzaq.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

oamzaq.jpg

Don't forget SONIC FLASH DS

37758_sonic_flash_ds.png

yeah not as funny I know *crawls into the corner and crys to sleep*XD

Edited by Crash
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guest Miles Per Hour

Don't forget SONIC FLASH DS

37758_sonic_flash_ds.png

yeah not as funny I know *crawls into the corner crying*XD

oamzaq.jpg

What the hell?

Edited by Miles Per Hour
  • Thumbs Up 2

Whoever composed that "boxart" needs to take some lessons in basic art design and placement. When this actually looks convincing, give me a call.

I GO TO COLLEGE FOR THIS STUFF. DON'T QUESTION MY INSIGHT.

Thank VGBOXART.com for the awesome SONIC FLASH DS XD:P you find all sorts of shit there XD

anyway Chao Raising Online Trading for SA:XBLA (wow that longer than SA:DX XD) if it's in the game?

Edited by Crash

Thank VGBOXART.com for the awesome SONIC FLASH DS XD:P you find all sorts of shit there XD

anyway Chao Raising Online Trading for SA:XBLA (wow that longer than SA:DX XD) if it's in the game?

That would be beast. I don't know about trading your Chao, but racing and comparing Chao online would be awesome! Maybe the ability to copy your Chao online for download for another player would be awesome. It would be a market service where another player would pay some rings to the other player to get a copy of said Chao to help them win their emblems, for those who don't enjoy training them.

Now that's gotta be a good idea.

And Miles, I didn't intend to sound like Douchey McDouchebagkins of Doucheville, but this is an obvious fake image. Either you made it, or you've been bamboozled.

Edited by Indigo Dude

all he did was post an image he found, i dont get what your problem is

I think the problem is, he said in bold lettering "This is not fake", on the basis of what his friend said.

Rule number 1. Don't believe what your friends say on future game releases as certain fact. Only listen to what the reliable websites say.

That would be beast. I don't know about trading your Chao, but racing and comparing Chao online would be awesome! Maybe the ability to copy your Chao online for download for another player would be awesome. It would be a market service where another player would pay some rings to the other player to get a copy of said Chao to help them win their emblems, for those who don't enjoy training them.

Now that's gotta be a good idea.

And Miles, I didn't intend to sound like Douchey McDouchebagkins of Doucheville, but this is an obvious fake image. Either you made it, or you've been bamboozled.

Oh for sure we really need that now if the game doesn't have it, lets make a petition get loads of people from the Sega Forum to sign (cause they are bound to sign for anything for any reason in a Sonic game XD) and boom petition works happy hour for all Chao online for SA:XBLA a go =D

[Edit]

I think the problem is, he said in bold lettering "This is not fake", on the basis of what his friend said.

Rule number 1. Don't believe what your friends say on future game releases as certain fact. Only listen to what the reliable websites say.

Indeed always look out for reliable sites for stuff like this like TSS (of course) GoNintendo,Xbox Resource,CVG,1-UP and other sites, you may have been tricked by your mate though

Also.... INB4 THESUPERSONICZKITTENS THINK IT REAL XD

Edited by Crash

Guest Miles Per Hour

I agree it does look fake but it was in the Sonic Adventure XBLA files. Feel free to hack Sonic Adventure for XBLA and if this image isn't there then you can hold it against me.

I saw your friend yesterday, he was commenting on the Sonic Adventure ESRB news story on the homepage. His posts were in all caps. -_-

Edited by XD375

OKAY GUYS ITS LIKE THIS I HAVE SONIC ADVENTURE FOR THE XBLA I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR ALL LETS START WITH THE BEST I HAVE THE SA OFF THE PNET AND EXTRACTED FILES I CAME ACROSS A PIC THE XBLA SA2 COVER SO EXPECT SA2 FOR BOTH CONSOLES SOON, ASLO THE REASON WHY THERE ARE TWO RATINGS 1 FOR DX OTHER FOR SA IS ITS LIKE THIS YOU BUY THE GAME (ORGINAL SA) NOT ONLY DIFFRENCE IS THAT YOU CANT DO MSSIONS, MINI GAMES ALL THE ADD ON DX BUT SADLY IT HAS THE DX MODELS AND TEXTURES, THE SADX PART IS AN ADD-ON PACKAGE WHICH WILL UPGRADE THE SONIC ADENTURE PACK TO SADX, KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR SA2 THERE WOULD BE AN SA2 XBLA COVER IN THE SONIC ADVENTURE FILES FOR NOTHING ALSO SADX/SA WILL HAVE 15 ACHIEVEMENTS

His cap lock button must be taped down or something XD no but seriously I think this BS about the SA2 cover in the game files tbh.

Here the story of adding a PGN image file from Sonic Team workers

SONICTEAM DUDE1:OMFG DUDE LETS ADD A SA2 COVER IN THE SA:DX XBLA GAME FILES

SONICTEAMDUDE2:OH BILL THAT JUST A AWESOME IDEA LETS DO THAT AND TRICK ALL THE PNET HACKERS THAT SA2 GOING TO XBLA XDDD

SONICTEAMDUDE3:I WANT BIG IN THAT COVER

SONICTEAMDUDE1:NO DOUG BIG IS LAME

(total randomness XD)

Edited by Crash
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's official! Though I very much hope that a widescreen option will be implemented. If a simple PC mod can make it happen, then SEGA can make it happen.

After trillon leaks later Sega officially announces SA1 and Crazy Taxi coming to XBLA =D great news, Autumn release ain't to bad just hope not close to Sonic 4 Ep 1 or Colours release dates and I need a new SA1 game anyway my Dreamcast version is starting to break and not work properly now:( while this won't *Plays Sonic 3 1-up music =D*

Edited by Crash

Nice! Now this game is coming to XBLA and history should be repairedcool.gif! What ever theres no my most ultimate character... I try this game. Sonic is 3th best (Shadow, Tailsrolleyes.gif, Sonic). Hmp! This should be fix lot of thinks..

I tell a secret:

I have played this game.. Pc version.. DX.. DO NOT ASK HOW I GET IT

angry.gif! ORRR! You regret it!!

I know that game was buggy, but i think it is best Sonic Adventure Game.. No 2th best..dry.gif

CRASHICTH is actually known for being able to properly port stuff around and keep stuff from 360 files, such as the Sonic Nextgen Demo that used to be on the Xbox Live Marketplace, which he currently has the SNG demo on some random Youtube videos he put up. Sure, he can't type worth a crap but he's actually got some credibility behind him.

That said, that picture doesn't necessarily look fake. It looks like it could be real but of course people can make that in Photoshop as well. All depends on if he was being truthful or not.

Guys, guys! My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate works at SEGA and I asked her reaallly nicely (I did some really horrible things, she has a really creepy pseudo-shota yaoi fetish :c) and she supplied me with some super secret prototype boxarts in return! Woo woo!

35495_sonic_adventure_playstation_3.png

34940_sonic_adventure-v3-orig.png

As you can see here, a digitally remastered retail release that utilizes the Hedgehog Engine is currently in the works for the PS3 (most probably 3DTV compatable), as well as a surprise Mega Drive/Genesis release which appears to to have the entire cast represented in Akira Watanabe's classic art style wonderfully recreated in next-generation 16-bit graphics! It also appears to be accompanied by classic 2D gameplay - neat! This is a truly monumental anniversary release pack, and I am certainly looking forward to it.

lolololololol

Anywho, nice to see an official confirmation on these titles that we've known about for quite some time now. I do find it a bit odd that the article states that "Each game is based on the original Dreamcast incarnation" when they have a blatantly obvious Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut screenshot lying right next to it though. Oh well, I'll be sure to grab this shiny new re-release when it comes out! I'm hoping for some online Chao capabilities alongside a plethora of Avatar goodies myself.

Edited by Sweet Mountain Zone
  • Thumbs Up 4

Nice to hear SA1 and Crazy Taxi have been officially announced. I was hoping for a summer release to fill in the gap left by Sonic 4, but I guess it does make sense to release the games around/on the Dreamcast's 11th anniversary.

Also, Doc Eggman, when I first read your post I thought you were saying that the SA2 box-art had been proven to be in the game's data. XD

My friend CRASHICTH has Sonic Adventure for XBLA, he hacked it and found this image in the game files....

boxart.png

This is not fake.

I lol'd. Terrible, terrible "box art". I like it how the shadows have shadows of their own.

2532841867_d393161af4.jpg

I have played this game.. Pc version.. DX.. DO NOT ASK HOW I GET IT angry.gif! ORRR! You regret it!!

Hey... any chance you can tell me how you got it? I have the Saturn version and it sucks.

Edited by Stasis Colours
  • Thumbs Up 4

I tell a secret:

I have played this game.. Pc version.. DX.. DO NOT ASK HOW I GET IT angry.gif! ORRR! You regret it!!

o_rly.jpg

My friend called Amazon.co.uk says I can get it off there, so yeah I don't really need to ask how to get it (nor should anyone else XD)

Edited by Crash
  • Thumbs Up 4

Nice! Now this game is coming to XBLA and history should be repairedcool.gif! What ever theres no my most ultimate character... I try this game. Sonic is 3th best (Shadow, Tailsrolleyes.gif, Sonic). Hmp! This should be fix lot of thinks..

The chances of Shadow being in this game are about the same as the hair on my chest being digitally photographed to give Eggman a wig, regardless as to how many fanboys want him in, it's not going to happen.

I tell a secret:

I know that game was buggy, but i think it is best Sonic Adventure Game.. No 2th best.

You can find that game in just about any second hand shop, it's really not that much of a master secret.

Edited by Gnasher
  • Thumbs Up 4

Can't believe I've only just thought to check if the game has a product page -

http://www.sega.co.uk/games/sonic-adventure/?t=EnglishUK&gseoid=sonic-adventure

http://www.sega.com/games/sonic-adventure/?t=EnglishUSA&gseoid=sonic-adventure'>http://www.sega.com/games/sonic-adventure/?t=EnglishUSA&gseoid=sonic-adventure

SEGA of America are advertising it on their front page too -

http://www.sega.com/

What's up with the Chao's at the top right on all pages though? :lol:

Game info, HD visuals will be 720p -

Join Sonic and friends as they embark on their first truly epic quest to stop Dr, Eggman’s most villainous scheme in the hit Dreamcast title Sonic Adventure™ coming soon to Xbox®LIVE Arcade and PlayStation®Network.

An ancient evil lurking within the Master Emerald has been unleashed from its slumber by the devious Dr. Eggman and is on the verge of becoming the ultimate monster using the 7 Chaos Emeralds. Only Sonic and his friends are heroic enough to put a stop to Dr. Eggman and his evil minions. Hit the ground running in this classic epic adventure in a race against time to save the world!

FEATURES:

Six Characters, Six Adventures

Play through as one of six different characters, including Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy, each with their own unique adventure and story.

Digitally Re-mastered

Re-mastered for digital download with HD 720p graphics and Surround Sound to provide the best experience of this classic yet!

Leaderboards and Awards

Now complete with Trophies and Achievements to gain throughout the adventure, you can also match up against your friends with online Leaderboards.

Breed a Pet Chao

Breed and nurture your very own pet Chao in the Chao Garden minigame. Then compete against other Chao in a battle for ultimate Chao supremacy.

Guest Miles Per Hour

Can't wait to play this on my PS3, even if it's the 14th time I have played through the game.. atleast it will be in 720p.

Edited by Miles Per Hour
  • Thumbs Up 1

The chances of Shadow being in this game are about the same as the hair on my chest being digitally photographed to give Eggman a wig, regardless as to how many fanboys want him in, it's not going to happen.

Except he's already in over 9000 hacks of the PC version. Whoops

Though to be fair, I think only ONE of them actually has the shoes right. Hey I should go rectify that