Awoo.

Sonic Adventure PSN/XBLA Port

Guest -FourKaySix-

The main menu included Leaderboards and a Download Content option. That must be the area for the "Extended Edition" features I suppose. Hope we find out what those are soon.

Looks as though Metal Sonic won't be DLC, however, as he's one of the achievements. I'm assuming it's the Game Gear missions that will be DLC.

I'd consider buying it if it were a port of the DC version, I already own the Cube version and don't have any big desires to buy it again. I never played the DC version, so it'd be cool to experience the game as it were originally intended. But then again I have no money so I probably wouldn't buy it anyway.

I'd consider buying it if it were a port of the DC version, I already own the Cube version and don't have any big desires to buy it again. I never played the DC version, so it'd be cool to experience the game as it were originally intended. But then again I have no money so I probably wouldn't buy it anyway.

Funny, because I have the exact opposite situation and cannot wait to DL this! lol

edit: exact opposite as in I have the DC version and have not played DX, not exact opposite as in "I have lots of money and will buy it" (although, that is sort of true too)

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Really liking the textures here. Eggman's mustache no longer looks like his mouth got shit on by a monkey. Also liking the old DC style menu with the logo in the background. Definitely looks cleaner than the GC version.

Although, I think Sonic's model looks a bit rounder than the GC version.

Edited by Black Spy

how come the person playing it has the old x-box live dashboard setup and look? dont you have to update to the new one in order to be on live??

I like what I see. I already own both the DC version and DX version, but I still plan on downloading this. I looks like they pretty much took the DX version and cleaned it up a bit; like how they brought back the old title screen and made the "Now Loading" screen look a bit more Sonicy by adding a spinning ring. Also, like Black Spy, I think Sonic's model looks a bit rounder here than on the DX version, but I could be wrong.

how come the person playing it has the old x-box live dashboard setup and look? dont you have to update to the new one in order to be on live??

I was wondering this as well, but then just assumed he modded his console or something and somehow managed to get the game from somewhere other than PartnerNET. But then I got confused again when I saw that he was somehow using the new dashboard while in-game...

I don't get two of the Achievements

- Get all 130 Emblems

- Get all 130 Emblems by playing Sonic Adventure DX

:huh:

Just noticed the second one is titled Metal Sonic and I just remembered you can get all Emblems again as him *slaps forehead*

Cool to see there are 250G's worth instead of the usual 200G.

I knew Kev would pull the video as soon as he saw this thread xD.

Though I would really like an official announcement to made about the game before ANYTHING else. I mean Sonic 4 was announced before all the leaks started but Sonic Adventure DX for XBLA hasn't been officially confirmed.

As for the achievements I would have thought they would link them with the basic complete X or get all emblems it was too obvious but when this gets released I will be getting them all quite easily cause I have 100% the game........twice :P

Aww damn the video been taken down :( I wanted to see it oh well it will pop up on the interwebs somewhere else soon lol

I think part of the incentive to DL SA for XBLA is that I don't have to get off my butt to get the Dreamcast disc and turn on the console. Say I play a game os SASAR and then want to play SA1, just access the quick launch menu and I'm in Emerald Coast. Sweet.

From retro:

11ah086.png

Looks like avatar shirts may be a free prize?

Yeah I seen that before on Retro, wasn't there a black top with it aswell with it?

Edit:

Yeah there was a black one aswell XD

2mx3bqf.png

Bah I wish they brought Avatar clothing out when Unleashed was coming out lol XD

Edited by Foxy Boy

How is all this stuff getting leaked? :huh: Is absolutely nothing Sonic related sacred?

• Thumbs Up 1

Sega Europe's taken down pretty much every youtube footage of the game :/

Shame too, cause I was hoping to see what it was like.

Has anyone downloaded the actual video file itself? I'm just wondering if somebody could E-Mail it to me...

Oh well; the fact that SEGA Europe had it deleted only proves it to be real, right?

Edited by Extaticus

I saw it a few times before being pulled, but I had forgotten what the main menu looked like. Was it the Dreamcast main menu (white with the big old logo?) or the DX menu (ugly purple and goofy looking Sonic render?)