Awoo.

Sonic Adventure PSN/XBLA Port

Guest -FourKaySix-

Actually, the Xbox 360 avatar versions do have buckles:

sawnikshoez.jpg

Oh, I couldn't see the buckles in other pics I'd seen of them. Thanks :)

15fllrk.jpg

Haha, was that just a still image, or was the entire intro messed up? If I loaded up the game and was greeted by that, I would have been seriously creeped out. :lol:

Anyway, it seems your glitch has pretty much confirmed that it was just a problem with a few early downloads. Nice to hear the PS3 version isn't as screwed up as we thought.

It was like that for the whole game, not just the intro XD I just thought it'd be funny if I tried to snap Eggman like that during the intro :lol: I too am glad it's not as screwed up as we thought. Now I can enjoy the game :D

Been playing through the first two levels and the game is performing much better now. So it seems my initial download must have been faulty and even caused game saves to go corrupt.

Nice to know, perhaps others who were having issues with the game should wipe and re-download it too.

So, I've just been informed via a message on PSN that in the DX Mission Mode there is a Sonic X poster by the pool. Can anyone here confirm that and get a pic of it? The DX DLC isn't available on the EU PS Store yet, so I can't check it myself.

Sonic X posters were present in the Gamecube version of the game in mission mode too. There was one in the Egg Hornet area if I remember right.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, I've just been informed via a message on PSN that in the DX Mission Mode there is a Sonic X poster by the pool. Can anyone here confirm that and get a pic of it? The DX DLC isn't available on the EU PS Store yet, so I can't check it myself.

Yes in missio mode there is at least 2 missions with a sign with a poster of Sonic X on it. it was also on the gamecube version. there is also a posters of Sonic 4, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic 06 in some missions.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic X posters were present in the Gamecube version of the game in mission mode too. There was one in the Egg Hornet area if I remember right.

Oh, I don't remember seeing them. It's been some years since I beat the Mission mode though.

Yes in missio mode there is at least 2 missions with a sign with a poster of Sonic X on it. it was also on the gamecube version. there is also a posters of Sonic 4, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic 06 in some missions.

:blink: Those must be new for the PSN/XBLA version then. Could you take pics please?

They replace advertisements for Pinball Party and other such games. SEGA did the same thing with another re-release recently and put Black Knight posters in it.

SEGA did the same thing with another re-release recently and put Black Knight posters in it.

What re-release was that?

Btw guys, a good Sonic Adventure PSN/XBLA review:

I've always loved Classic Game Room. They're always seem to be able to see the good in things, and none of their recent Sonic reviews have used the same-old "lol Sonic has had a bumpy ride lately can they fix it lol" attitude to it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, I don't remember seeing them. It's been some years since I beat the Mission mode though.

:blink: Those must be new for the PSN/XBLA version then. Could you take pics please?

Here you go.

DSC_0140.jpg?t=1285424288DSC_0141.jpg?t=1285424288DSC_0142.jpg?t=1285424288DSC_0143.jpg

Edited by Gamer18
  • Thumbs Up 2

Here you go.

DSC_0140.jpg?t=1285424288DSC_0141.jpg?t=1285424288DSC_0142.jpg?t=1285424288DSC_0143.jpg

Ha ha, those are cool, thanks! :D Lets hope they do some advertising for their upcoming titles in the real world too :lol:

One of my favorite classic game (and in general) game reviews, the Classic Game Room, has reviewed both the original Dreamcast and Xbox Live release of Sonic Adventure.

Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast):

Sonic Adventure (360/PS3 though played 360 version):

DistantJ beat you to it a few posts up, Dusk :P Thanks for their review of the original though :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

So I'm having a bit of a problem with the PS3 version of this game. Everything else has been ok so far but I've just noticed one fuck up that is preventing me from getting the last emblem I need.

The Pearl Jewel Chao race is impossible for me to win. When my Chao touches the ball at the start of the race it instantly falls asleep for several seconds, by which point Chacron has pretty much won the race. I've tried FUCKING EVERYTHING to stop this from happening, I've even levelled up my Chao's Strength and Stamina another 20 or so levels each to see if that'd make any difference but it hasn't. Any ideas why this is happening? I never had this problem on the GC or DC versions of the game and I fucking want this last emblem.

You need to seriously whack up the stats, I noticed this for my Ball pushing stage, my choas levels had to be stupidly powerful in order for it to even push the thing let alone win.

It's Power stat is at level 62, are you seriously telling me it needs to be higher than that?

;_____;

To Red Mountain I go then...

EDIT: Nvm, got the Power upto Level 70 and it worked, fuck that's a ridiculous level.

I think its the same for the XBL version, the stats need to be stupidly high just to do that one race.

I noticed it on mine and I recall T making a smiliar comment during T-time.

• 4 weeks later...

Sonic Adventure and DX DLC getting discounted in PSN Christmas sale

* Sonic Adventure (was – £6.29/€7.99 now – £3.19/€3.99)

* Sonic Adventure DX Add-on Pack (was – £3.19/€3.99 now – £1.19/€1.49)

http://www.sonicstadium.org/news/2010/12/sega-cutting-prices-of-sonic-4-ep-1-sonic-adventure-in-eu-psn-sale-dec-22nd/

So this means the XBLA will be 400 and 250MSP awesome I might get that DX add on then once it starts

Microsoft's Christmas sale doesn't include any discounted Sonic goods, unfortunately:

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/12/16/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-dec-16-2010.aspx