Awoo.

New Sonic Unleashed stages released

FeathersMcGraw

No DLC today so far, but I doubt it's the end of the level packs.

Apparently, TSSZ has found some evidence suggesting that extra levels may not be the only DLC in the works.

We’ve also uncovered some evidence that extra levels may not be the only items in the works for Unleashed. Be sure to come back tomorrow for that part of the story.
Knowing the speculative nature of TSSZ's editors and their tendency to jump to conclusions, my guess is that the "evidence" is a load of crap. We'll have to see though.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal EX

• JezMM

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Detective Shadzter

No DLC today so far, but I doubt it's the end of the level packs.

Apparently, TSSZ has found some evidence suggesting that extra levels may not be the only DLC in the works.

Knowing the speculative nature of TSSZ's editors and their tendency to jump to conclusions, my guess is that the "evidence" is a load of crap. We'll have to see though.

More "Cray" Castle?

Damn, no new DLC this week. =/ But that TSSZ story sounds interesting.

...Super Sonic? What, I can dream. XD

Edited by Spyne

Just checked the European Playstation Store and it's been updated but no new Sonic Unleashed packs.

Just checked the European Playstation Store and it's been updated but no new Sonic Unleashed packs.

And there's nothing on xbox.com =/

Damn.

As much as the lack of DLC sucks, I'm thrilled that it came about at a time when I'm so busy! Heck, I've only popped on here for 30 seconds to check the situation with it. Ah well, I hope that TSSZ has some real evidence to suggest there may be more interesting DLC on the horizon, like skins or a new continent!

Ah well, I hope that TSSZ has some real evidence to suggest there may be more interesting DLC on the horizon, like skins or a new continent!

If we get skins of Metal or Super Sonic for the daytime I'm going to shout to the heavens <3. I'd also love new characters, playing as Tails or Knuckles or even Shadow through the daytime stages would be fantastic, and playing as Chaos in the nighttime would be a dream. However, I can't see SEGA going that far...

Here's hoping TSSZ has something good!

The TSSZ thing is probably related to the spear found in a beta/DLC section of Empire City?this

Or maybe is something about those Hydra dats inside the game.. Boss attack much like Sonic 06?

Edited by Ferr

The TSSZ thing is probably related to the spear found in a beta/DLC section of Empire City?this

That's somewhat doubtful, as there was an unused object in Cool Edge the was later used in DLC (the torch you must light witha fire enemy) and the unused areas in Dragon were also used in DLC. Not to mention that huge unused areas of Jungle Joyride and Arid Sands are likely to be used soon.

Knowing the speculative nature of some TSSZ's editors and their tendency to jump to conclusions, my guess is that the "evidence" is a load of crap. We'll have to see though.

Fixed. Hi Venom :P Love you too.

Fixed. Hi Venom :P Love you too.

Oh you.

Okay fine, I suppose that was an unfair generalization.

The US PSN FINALLY caught up with the XBox 360 owners, we got the Holoska Adventure Pack this week. ^___^

The US PSN FINALLY caught up with the XBox 360 owners, we got the Holoska Adventure Pack this week. ^___^

Are you serious?

I'll take it as a compliment. =)

I'm running very late with the base morning news, so this story in particular will be running this evening (for some of you, that means Saturday morning.)

-T

Aw man, on the one weekend that I'm out of town. I've gotta wait 'til next week to play it and see just how much it "sux".

I was one click anyway from purchasing the Holoska pack actually...then changed my mind because well...I heard that this pack was a letdown...and I don't think it's worth getting all these Adventure Packs for like $4 each...it's ridiculous...I rather spend money on other PSN games IMO...but yeah, I won't buy another Adventure Pack again unless it's Shamar (I love Shamar <3) or the next pack has extra trophies/achievements.

Edited by Spicylicious

Nice. At one point I thought PSN owners would never get it all. I hope this means they're willing to release all of it from now on.

I read about the Hydra thing, but I don't think it's DLC

Next....Wii? Megaman 9 has it :D.
Not happening. Megaman 9 is a download game- one designed to receive download content.

Sonic Unleashed for the Wii is a different case: the Wii has never had DLC of this scale for a disc based game before. If there were a practical way for disc based Wii games to receive download content of this size, we would have seen it for other games by now. Wouldn't you agree?

Edited by Venom

TSSZ's article is now up -

http://www.tssznews.com/2009/04/24/researc...nleashed-clues/

It has links to video's on YouTube where players have been researching hidden area's of Unleashed's stages that could pop up in future DLC packs and talks about the possibility the DLC could already be on the disc like in Sonic '06 despite the file size's due to the area's already on the disc people have unearthed.

Watched all 3 videos. Seems like its a tie between shamar and jungle. Empire city looks boring as fuck. I really want a new shamar area like REALLY BAD! And a new jungle day or night would be great. I don't mind spending a little money for these levels even if I don't get achievements.

I still don't know why they stuck us with the crappy city in Arid Sands night. The desert at dusk areas looked much more interesting and platform oriented. It also didn't have the purple cage of death.

Edited by Rauzaruke