Awoo.

New Sonic Unleashed stages released

FeathersMcGraw

Wow... I'm seeing all these glitches in the 360 version and so far, I have only found one glitch in my Wii version. I'm sure there are more, but the Wii version as a whole seems a lot less glitchy.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal EX

• JezMM

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Detective Shadzter

Wow... I'm seeing all these glitches in the 360 version and so far, I have only found one glitch in my Wii version. I'm sure there are more, but the Wii version as a whole seems a lot less glitchy.

Well, the Holoska glitch above I've never had happen. There are very few glitches in the 360 version that you don't have to actually look for.

And... the Wii version has so many invisible walls everywhere keeping you where the developers want you to be, it's a bit harder for it to have glitches like the one above, lol.

You also forgot the framerate. It only drops in Apotos's 2nd lvl.

The Wii version can be prone to collision detection issues here and there. The first split second of the boost often fails to push Sonic through breakable objects like boxes in the road. Its really frustrating to be throwing down a speed run only to have your momentum completely stalled due to your hero getting flattened by a crate that you were sure you boosted through cleanly. <_<

The 360 does have it's fair share of glitches. Luckily for me, I've only encountered one that has forced me to restart a level.

There are other minor glitches I've encountered, though they're becoming more and more rare for me, I guess thanks to the patches.

Edited by Venom

^quote:

Same here and wow was that bad enough. Has anyone else tried the shamar night, going behond the final LOCKED door at the end by the gold ring?

Well of course loads of people have. It's the best known (manual) glitch in the game. What's more is that people have been able to explore a whole lot more of the area by stacking water barrels.

I know i just havent been able to stack it high and perfect enough. But i have seen the vids on youtube lol.

Lol what the hell, are Wii users so jealous they aren't getting any DLC that they have to bash the 360 version for small glitches now?

Seems like it. Not our (360/ps3 users) fault they bought the wii version.

XD. I love how you guys think because the Wii/PS2 version is different, you hate them.

Heres a question:

What do the 360/PS3 version have in common with the Wii/PS2 version?

Oh, is it FUN!?

I look for games that are Fun. I don't own a 360/PS3 version and never will. But Why?

Because I have enough fun with the Wii version.

Goodbye.

I simply stated that I did not see as many glitches in the Wii version as in the 360 version. Does that count as bashing?

Edited by OvErLoRd

^ No, but Im just pointing out something for both owners so they can stop the arguing.

Even I want DLC, And it is possible like Rock Band 2s Songs. And with Unleashed only 1 block. We have enough room.

^ No, but Im just pointing out something for both owners so they can stop the arguing.

Even I want DLC, And it is possible like Rock Band 2s Songs. And with Unleashed only 1 block. We have enough room.

What are you talking about? "Unleashed is only one block"? That's the game's save file. I don't think you really know what you're talking about. Edited by Venom

How big are the filesizes for full original dlc? The Sonic Unleashed dlc paks released on XBLAH and PSN so far are around 500MB.

The Wii's filsize limit is 40MB. 40MB. And that's for full Wiiware games, not dlc.

I'm sure they could make it small for Wii users, but when Nintendo haven't even set limits for dlc you can tell they're not really going to be serious about it this gen.

Also, both versions are fun. If I was owning the Wii version I would be jealous of the dlc, if I was a Nintendo fanboy I'd pretend not to be jealous and probably make up some "superior" factors of the Wii version. That's not the point though, no reason to insult the other versions of the game; at least everyone got to play it for once. Well done SEGA.

See guys? The only way you get people to concede Wii dlc is impossible is by being nice about it. D=<

And, no problem ;p

Ehh...I still prefer the "wii version sux asss, Upgrade to a 360" thing. Probably because after the few years I've been with 360, I've slowly become a fanboy.

That doesn't help. You're meant to become an idort/multiconsole gamer.

It's like going from one evil to another D=< I mean choosing the best version is great and all but especially if you get the choice... and not just because you just so happen to only own your favourite console.

Personally I still prefer my Wii to my 360. But DS and PSP > Them both anyway =D

I've finally 100% beaten both versions of Unleashed and I think they both have a lot of really strong points. If I HAD to choose one, it'd be 360, but now I've seen all that both have to offer, it'd be a close call.

Calling a version better just because you're a fanboy of the console that it's on is a bit silly though.

I've finally 100% beaten both versions of Unleashed and I think they both have a lot of really strong points. If I HAD to choose one, it'd be 360, but now I've seen all that both have to offer, it'd be a close call.

Calling a version better just because you're a fanboy of the console that it's on is a bit silly though.

^This. It's ridiculous how people tend to judge a game based on the console that it was released on.

THE WII VERSION IS STILL BETTER, THOUGH.

Look's like the U.S. people are up to date with the Xbox 360 now as they have received the Mazuri pack today -

Sonic Unleashed Mazuri Adventure Pack ($2.99)

Download an all-new Mazuri adventure! From tree-tops to sand-stone structures, four daytime & two nighttime stages await you in this exotic town built on reddish-brown soil. This pack includes three brand new stages and three new missions. Be sure and download the other location packs to unleash the full Sonic experience!

Note: These stages are accessed in Mazuri, so unlocking Mazuri is a requirement to play these additional stages.

File size: 678 MB

Link -

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/05/07/...e-84/#more-9989

EU PS3 users, your out of luck I'm afraid as I've just checked the EU PS Store and still only the Chun-Nan and Spagonia packs are available :(

^ Nice. Mazuri's great. PS3 is catching on.

(I do like the 360, not getting one though. Just showing im not a fanboy :P)

Much agreed. Just about anyone who owns both versions would tell you that they really are two different games and I would immediacy recommend purchasing the other if you could find it cheaper that full price (which cant be that hard).

Both cater to different needs and both do a fantastic job in their respective niches.

Now for the consoles themselves, that is a whole different story. How anyone could come to a conclusion that doesn’t have the PS3 reigning supreme is beyond me.

:D