Awoo.

New Sonic Unleashed stages released

FeathersMcGraw

Much agreed. Just about anyone who owns both versions would tell you that they really are two different games and I would immediacy recommend purchasing the other if you could find it cheaper that full price (which cant be that hard).

Both cater to different needs and both do a fantastic job in their respective niches.

This. They both have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Now for the consoles themselves, that is a whole different story. How anyone could come to a conclusion that doesn’t have the PS3 reigning supreme is beyond me. :D

Because the Wii has Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal EX

• JezMM

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Detective Shadzter

The PS3 hasnogames :lol:

Only 7th gen console I don't own so I'm forcing myself to want one. It probably has more games I want than the 360... it's just a bit more expensive atm :P

360 costs less then a Wii, not an excuse

also PS3 is the best console this generation, gets all the good SEGA games.

360 costs less then a Wii, not an excuse

Sorry to get off topic, but... no?

The 360 does not cost less than the Wii.

ShadikatRawr:The inferior Arcade is cheaper and the not-Elite model is $250.

I wonder why they're lowering the price?[/sarcasm]

When a company's console is losing to a rival,(This case, Nintendo)They lower the price. Its a great move and is always used.

Also, Sony is actually in Last Place in sales. Both the PS3 and PSP. And, PS3 does not get the best SEGA Games, all of them do(To an extent like Wii has The Condult*Not Made by SEGA but they are showing it in their E3 Booth* And Madworld while the PS3 has Unleashed and some other games*I don't know them all :P*) So, your claims are all wrong(Except the PS3 being the best of the 7th Gen, which is your opinion, some prefer The Wii or 360 over the PS3).

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

*attempts to block oncoming flood of console posts*

Ahhh, I’ve created a monster. I should have known better than to poke at this volatile floodgate. This isn’t really the place to discuss this so stuff so lets get back on the topic at hand so this thread doesn’t get the axe for such a phony reason.

What do you guys think the next stage revealed will be? I’d love to see an Eggmanland or Adabat but since those stages are basically trump cards, I’ll have to go with Empire City.

*Prays for Adabat*. Come on, its my fav in all versions. Id like to see how SEGA does.

^ Heh heh, i got caught up in my info ive gathered over all these.....Months?

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

Adabat is great and IMO is one of the best Sonic stages ever (save for the lag - it’s a real shame). For that reason however, and its stunningly appealing good looks, I would think that Sega would hold out on releasing Adabat for a few more shifts, just to make sure we’re all paying attention.

^ Aww. Okay, then Empire City could be next. I REALLY Hope they don't release an Eggman Land pack. XD, I can hear the the throwing of controlers and MAJOR cussing now.

Maybe they'll have learned from their mistake (making Eggmanland way too long XD) and release shorter runs, such as the kind of level you'll find in the Wii version.

^ Though if they don't, commentary and outakes of videos will be ROTFL XD Material.

^ Though if they don't, commentary and outakes of videos will be ROTFL XD Material.

Made even worse by the realization that they paid extra for it, of course.

^ Aww. Okay, then Empire City could be next. I REALLY Hope they don't release an Eggman Land pack. XD, I can hear the the throwing of controlers and MAJOR cussing now.

Screw Empire city! I want my Shamar levels already!! Gosh I've been waiting for those for like the longest.

The PSP is selling better than the Wii (still only about half the DS' sales though, wawaweewa).

Personally I think we'll get the beta area dlc last.

I just want Adabat and Shamar as those are the two fastest stages in the game.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to Adabat's new stages, but I hope there aren't more framerate issues. Adabat is probably one of the best looking stages in the game. Some Twilight Lighting could look incredible. Holoska Act 3 is one of the best looking stages in gaming history IMO, if only there were Northern Lights or something; shining on that ice. That woulda been something special.

*post count +1* Phew, if I was stuck with a post count of 666 for much longer I coulda gone crazy.

If it were up to me, I'd go with an order like this from here on out:

Empire City ->Shamar -> Adabat -> Apotos -> Eggmanland

But that's just me. X3 Something seems epic about saving Apotos for almost last.

I'd like to see Empire City and Adabat because I personally feel that those are the two best in the game. Apotos would be nice too though. It's a wonderful first stage for a Sonic game.

If it were up to me, I'd go with an order like this from here on out:

Empire City ->Shamar -> Adabat -> Apotos -> Eggmanland

But that's just me. X3 Something seems epic about saving Apotos for almost last.

Or they could be saving the worst for last.....hmmmmm?

The PSP is selling better than the Wii (still only about half the DS' sales though, wawaweewa).

Personally I think we'll get the beta area dlc last.

Uhh, what are you talking about exactly?

I want to see new, harder Apotos levels. It's my favorite level aestetically and I'd like to see more of it.

Lots of love here for Apotos. I guess playing a hard first stage would be kind of cool in a way, but nothing will top the inevitable Eggmanland hard mode. that one should last me a good while.

Uhh, what are you talking about exactly?

You know the areas that people found in the game through glitches? (like going through walls etc) If you hadn't seen them then quickly search for Sonic Unleashed beta areas on YouTube or something. AAUK confirmed they'd be in the incoming dlc.