Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

The amount of raging by Tf fans is hilarious.

Why are they raging? Transformers Prime is generally pretty awesome. Why would they not want the team that made it?

Transformers Prime is generally pretty awesome.

Honestly I've seen some good arguments as to why this isn't really true.

But these arguments are mainly buried beneath people complaining about Prime not being G1.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just wanna find it somewhere on the internet because it does not air in Canada, therefore I could not miss it in the first place.........

You can find the episodes on the TFW2005 Prime subforums, Darkprime a member there is uploading each episode in HD :D

Also seeing the first episode again this time in HD is totally selling me on the fact that TF Prime is by far the most beautiful looking series of all tfshows. Whilst in lacks in some areas it really just blows me away in how beautiful it looks sometimes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just watched the episode

Good episode, and looking forward to seeing how they will be handling Ultra Magnus and Shockwave later on. Jack was an idiot for sending that text though.

Guys I need assistance here.

Should I get Prime Robots in Disguise Soundwave or First Edition Cliffjumper? I only really have the money for one at the minute...

Soundwave.

Soundwave is best character. Especially if he has tapes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Transformers Prime: First Edition Starscream arrived today. (ordered him a while ago...)

Fuck me, this is one awesome piece of figure. Better than RiD Wheeljack, even. Sure, some more red would seal the deal, but man I am so glad I got this figure.

Just watched the new Prime episode. 

Like the dynamic between Shockwave and Starscream developing, can already tell there's gonna be a rivalry.

Also hooray for Ultra Magnus. 

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

Well unlike Starscream Shockwave gets **** done.

I mean he was blinded, near death,and he still repaired himself, made a firebreathing dragon, and quoted Mark Twain in one episode. How awesome is that?

• Thumbs Up 1

Late but the angels members of tfw have found this brilliant Shockwave ttransforming gif:
tumblr_mkh3l6gQG31qcrr5qo1_500.gif

Shocky is awesome. smile.png

Guys I need assistance here.

Should I get Prime Robots in Disguise Soundwave or First Edition Cliffjumper? I only really have the money for one at the minute...

Late reply, but I sincerely hope that you went with Cliff, or at least plan on getting it. It's the better designed toy.

Well, for the first time since 2010, I'm fully caught up with Transformers Prime.

I have to agree with the majority, this show's major flaw is how it...

kills off characters before any true potential is tapped

Oh GOD did Dreadwing's death piss me off. Megatron's reasoning behind bringing Starscream back was so flawed and felt out of character to me, especially since he was so willing to off Starscream before. Dreadwing proved that he was the more valuable warrior. He wouldn't have given up the Forge if Megatron didn't bring allow the traitor that let his brother get killed back into a high rank. He didn't even have an honorable death.

It's still less of a shame than Breakdown's death. Him and Knock Out had such a good dynamic going on, and I feel like that was ruined a bit too prematurely. 

Other than that, fab show.

And I actually like Ultra Magnus's retooled Prime character Model a lot more than I anticipated.

• Thumbs Up 2

I was more upset that DW died so soon rather than the fact that Megs killed him. To me it made sense that he would want SS instead since Dreadwing failed in every task and Starscream succeeded in obtaining the Omega Keys.

So I just watched Rebellion.

That was fucking awesome. I'm surprised Megatron isn't dead, to be honest.

Yet. Looking at Prime's upgrade, I doubt the Big Meg is gonna be functioning much longer.

So I just watched Rebellion.

That was fucking awesome. I'm surprised Megatron isn't dead, to be honest.

Yet. Looking at Prime's upgrade, I doubt the Big Meg is gonna be functioning much longer.

I wouldn't be surprised. However Megs but up a bit of a fight in the aerial sequence so I don't think he'll go out to easily.

Okay now onto the rest of the episode:

Pros:

- All of the characters, with the exception of BB and Arcee(but those get more than enough screentime anyway). really shined in this episode and all of them served a role in the story. BH and WJ had pretty crazy awesome, Shockwave then pwns the aformentioned characters and is even more awesome. Ultra Magnus had a nice looking rifle(Path Blaster anyone?), and Megatron gets of his tailpipe for once.

- Visuals(goes without saying)

- I'm pretty glad that SS didn't become a prime and instead opted for the in character option of reviving OP. Sure it was at the cost of losing all hope of rebuilding Cybertron, but it fit his character. And we get an awesome redesign for Prime so I'm not complaining.

Cons:

- Predaking went out a bit too quickly for my taste. And I have a horrible feeling that he'll stay frozen until the movie.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wouldn't be surprised. However Megs but up a bit of a fight in the aerial sequence so I don't think he'll go out to easily.

Okay now onto the rest of the episode:

Pros:

- All of the characters, with the exception of BB and Arcee(but those get more than enough screentime anyway). really shined in this episode and all of them served a role in the story. BH and WJ had pretty crazy awesome, Shockwave then pwns the aformentioned characters and is even more awesome. Ultra Magnus had a nice looking rifle(Path Blaster anyone?), and Megatron gets of his tailpipe for once.

- Visuals(goes without saying)

- I'm pretty glad that SS didn't become a prime and instead opted for the in character option of reviving OP. Sure it was at the cost of losing all hope of rebuilding Cybertron, but it fit his character. And we get an awesome redesign for Prime so I'm not complaining.

Cons:

- Predaking went out a bit too quickly for my taste. And I have a horrible feeling that he'll stay frozen until the movie.

Wait a second, there's going to be a MOVIE to finish of Prime? 

..........Why have I not heard about this?

Anyway, just watched it, my thoughts below. 

Jesus Prime, can you get any more overpowered? Still a great redesign though. 

Really great episode, made good use of everyone and all that, I pretty much agree with what I quoted from Darth Sidious above. One thing that really stood out to me is how Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Arcee and Bee suddenly started kicking the asses of their captors as soon as they heard Prime was alive. It may have been a bit unbelievable since it's been shown that they can't just break out of capture (while being guarded like that) that easily before (unless there was something else at play that I missed........) but on the other hand it was still cool. So it stood out, but I'm neutral as to whether I actually like that scene or not.  

Can't wait to see where they take it next, considering it seems the whole "Rebuilding Team Prime/Darkmount" arc is pretty much finished. 

Wait a second, there's going to be a MOVIE to finish of Prime? 

..........Why have I not heard about this?

Anyway, just watched it, my thoughts below. 

Jesus Prime, can you get any more overpowered? Still a great redesign though. 

Really great episode, made good use of everyone and all that, I pretty much agree with what I quoted from Darth Sidious above. One thing that really stood out to me is how Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Arcee and Bee suddenly started kicking the asses of their captors as soon as they heard Prime was alive. It may have been a bit unbelievable since it's been shown that they can't just break out of capture (while being guarded like that) that easily before (unless there was something else at play that I missed........) but on the other hand it was still cool. So it stood out, but I'm neutral as to whether I actually like that scene or not.  

Can't wait to see where they take it next, considering it seems the whole "Rebuilding Team Prime/Darkmount" arc is pretty much finished. 

I noticed that Shockwave was distracted when OP was flying so they took the chance to break out. Not that I blame them considering how badass Shockie is. He's giving the TFA version a run for his money.

Also I didn't really think that Prime is overpowered given the fact that he actually had to contend with Megs.

In regards to the movie:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/hub-press-release-with-details-of-beast-hunters-predacons-rising-tv-movie-177098/

The eagerly anticipated conclusion of the CG animated Daytime Emmy® Award winning series will make its network television premiere as a Hub Original Family Movie. A 90-minute epilogue to the final season wraps up the series that chronicles the epic battle between the Decepticons and the Autobots in their mission to defend Earth and one day restore their home planet of Cybertron. The Hub Original Family Movie is produced by Hasbro Studios. The final season of “Transformers Prime Beast Hunters” begins on Friday, March 22, 7:30 p.m. ET.

I noticed that Shockwave was distracted when OP was flying so they took the chance to break out. Not that I blame them considering how badass Shockie is. He's giving the TFA version a run for his money.

Ah, makes sense. And I agree, Shockwave is a badass in this.

Also I didn't really think that Prime is overpowered given the fact that he actually had to contend with Megs.

Well, for most of the "fight" OP was dodging Megatron's fire as he was being chased and the 2 times he actually did attack, he wrecked Megatron's shit (the 3 punch combo and the aerial spin-and-toss).

Ah, okay. Sweet!

Also I gotta admit Ultra Magnus was vastly improved in this episode. He actually seemed more like his typical namesake and... less of a dick.

TFA Shockwave had the highest bodycount in the series and his Prime persona has kicked some serious ass so far.

He oughta kill Bulkhead as an act of poetic injustice (Bulkhead kicked his ass sorely in TFA's climax) but ya never know.

Edited by Jazz
  • Thumbs Up 1