Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

So wait, is the first episode of Season 3 airing this Friday? Time sure flies.......

Spoilers for Beast Hunters ahead!

Okay, Ultra Magnus is kind of a total uppity dick, lacking a lot of resemblance to the typically modest self-basher he is, Starscream and Shockwave are now competing for Megatron's affection (which is brilliant by the way), Prime wants Smokescreen to become the new

Optimus Prime, Team Prime bar Smokescreen and Optimus are all back together, and Predaking is a fucking badass, but didn't speak or transform.

It was a great way to Enter the Predacon I must admit. I watched it after... travelling here from the future and watching it on the premiere, yup.

Also, I found the extremely elusive RiD Ratchet and First Edition Starscream both cheap. I am most happy.

Edited by Starscream

Spoilers for Beast Hunters ahead!

Okay, Ultra Magnus is kind of a total uppity dick, lacking a lot of resemblance to the typically modest self-basher he is, Starscream and Shockwave are now competing for Megatron's affection (which is brilliant by the way), Prime wants Smokescreen to become the new

Optimus Prime, Team Prime bar Smokescreen and Optimus are all back together, and Predaking is a fucking badass, but didn't speak or transform.

It was a great way to Enter the Predacon I must admit. I watched it after... travelling here from the future and watching it on the premiere, yup.

Also, I found the extremely elusive RiD Ratchet and First Edition Starscream both cheap. I am most happy.

Wait, I thought the episode came out next week. How'd you see it? Or are these leaked spoilers.......

My local UK TRU appears to have thrown out all of the Bumblebees in favor of Ratchet, Cliffjumper, The Vehicon, Dead End, Rumble etc.

It's awesome. If they threw in some Soundwave it'd be perfect.

And yeah I saw the full movie on one of it's many short periods on YT.

• Thumbs Up 2

Why Singapore? Is it made there?

Nope. Written, directed, scored, storyboarded, edited and voiced by Americans. Animated by Japanese and Malaysians.

Transformers has gotten HUGE ​in most of Asia since the movies came out. Singapore, The Philippines, etc. typically get the toys before the rest or the world, as well. Kids there just buy more of the toys, so I guess they wanna get the show out there a bit quicker.

That, and there's also plenty of oddities as far as TV/film broadcasts go, ex: Australia got to see season 3 of The Last Airbender before its country of origin, The Avengers came out in several other regions first and so on. Probably has to do with licensing contracts and demographics and how much free time people get in other countries. Shit that'd go over my head.

Edited by shimapun
  • Thumbs Up 1

So, I went to my Toy's R Us and the only thing they seemed to have was the War for Cybertron Optimus. I was short on money but that was about it in terms of stuff.

So, I went to my Toy's R Us and the only thing they seemed to have was the War for Cybertron Optimus. I was short on money but that was about it in terms of stuff.

The War For Cybertron figure is great, albeit very complicated. It kicks the shit out of the horrid Fall of Cybertron figure.

I'm watching Prime on YT (Want to catch up with you guys!). I'm currently watching Episode 23 of Season 2 and it's a great episode! Loving this show far too much.

I'm watching Prime on YT (Want to catch up with you guys!). I'm currently watching Episode 23 of Season 2 and it's a great episode! Loving this show far too much.

Pretty ironic since a lot of Tfans say that's when the show went to s***.

I've been watching some Beast Wars lately and uh...

I'm gonna miss Prime. But you don't know how thankful I am that Beast Hunters was always going to be the finale. Beast Wars and Animated ended so unceremoniously and in such a forced manner (Endgame Part II was a beginning, not an ending goddammit! Optimus didn't even get to become the Prime Magnus Autobot Leader :'[) that it detracted from their quality.

Prime's ending is obviously planned, so I can at least say the show will go out with dignity... as opposed to being axed in favor of one of the worst movies of all time like Animated, or... whatever actually happened to Beast Wars. It's not my favorite Transformers show, but if it goes out with at least a bit more of a bang than my two favorite shows, I'll be so fakkin' happy.

Edited by Starscream

Season 3 of Animated was the weakest IMO. IT made me all the more sad that it ended like it did.

On tfw most people are saying that the premiere of BH was awesome so hopefully Prime will end on a high note.

Why is Prime ending already?!

No Tf show but g1 is allowed to last more than three seasons didn't ya know.

BTW here are the first 3 eps of BH with proper audio.

Season 3 of Animated was the weakest IMO. IT made me all the more sad that it ended like it did.

Really? Why so?

My main problem with Season 3 was that it had so many loose ends, such as the fate of Ultra Magnus and Starscream.

Basically, Ultra Magnus would've died in Season 4 and Starscream would've returned, but since Season 4 didn't happen we're unsure of their fate.

To add to this, is Optimus Prime the boss now or what? What about Blackarachnia and Waspinator? Or basically any minor Decepticon characters for that matter?!?

And Season 4 of G1 lasted a grand total of 3 episodes, so really I'd put it down to Hasbro being so fiddly with their constant reinvention...

I think it's rather stupid for them to keep rebooting it. They could get so much from it if they kept going a little longer.

Really? Why so?

My main problem with Season 3 was that it had so many loose ends, such as the fate of Ultra Magnus and Starscream.

Basically, Ultra Magnus would've died in Season 4 and Starscream would've returned, but since Season 4 didn't happen we're unsure of their fate.

To add to this, is Optimus Prime the boss now or what? What about Blackarachnia and Waspinator? Or basically any minor Decepticon characters for that matter?!?

And Season 4 of G1 lasted a grand total of 3 episodes, so really I'd put it down to Hasbro being so fiddly with their constant reinvention...

IDK it just didn't seem as good as the previous seasons. I didn't find the plot or dialogue as good as before and I really didn't like how Sari suddenly turned into a teenager and somehow became even more irritating than before.

I think it's rather stupid for them to keep rebooting it. They could get so much from it if they kept going a little longer.

The next Tf show will probably still follow the 'aligned continuity' so I doubt that the next show will be a complete reinvention.

Picked up Robots in Disguise Bumblebee and the Eradicon glorified Koopa Troopa Vehicon yesterday. While I'm not so keen on the Vehicon's arms, dat legs-into-entire-car-roof part is awesome. But is it worth buying another one as a half-assed attempt at armybuilding?

...isn't it amazing how a lot of TFP watchers kinda want for...

...Optimus Prime to die? I mean, I feel like this incarnation is a bit lame, but I don't want him to flat-out 

die...

Edited by Starscream

I think it's more like people just wanting Prime to actually bite the dust properly after 25 years of cheating death. Though, I kinda suspect it won't happen, since this is part of the aligned continuity a major character, especially Optimus dying permanently seems unlikely since it's something they'd have to carry on.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, is the first episode airing in North America today?

Yep: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/transformers-prime-beast-hunters-teaser-image-177108/

Here's some interesting news:

The amount of raging by Tf fans is hilarious.

Eh, I got nothing against the Prime guys in particular.

At least we know the next series will be average at worst.