Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

Yeah, I know it's just a retool, but it's a retool I can deal with now :P also, I hope to Primus that the Beast Hunters designs for the existing characters don't make it into the actual show :S I like the current designs too much honestly... but the new designs especially the King are <3 so they're definite buys :D so Gregg Berger is confirmed to be voicing a character in a show focused on Beast Transformers? Colour me the fuck hyped.

• Thumbs Up 1

OK, I'm guessing Grimlock's going to be in this. I mean, "Beast Hunters", Gregg Burger returning...

I'm seriously hoping we get the Dinobots in Beast Hunters. That would be so fucking awesome. So, I wonder if Galvatron will make a return? No word on a Beast Hunters Megatron leaves this possibility hanging D: and what's the deal with Optimus Prime? That cliffhanger is such a bastard >=( can't see the Autobots tackling the Preds without him... goddamn I can't wait for Series 3.

I'm sure everyone who's seen the trailer knows how awesome Predaking looks, but did anyone notice how well animated his model was? The way he moved about and his mouth opened was really well done.

Optimus gets a sweet looking update in Beast Hunters apparently:

45323_444112538992279_1046829346_n.jpg

Not sure about the other characters though

a2fdd772351c18ff0b6b019211fa505f_zps040e

0af6729a990169419e1e27c4f7e6f721_zpsccee

Edited by #46870891860

Optimus gets a sweet looking update in Beast Hunters apparently:

45323_444112538992279_1046829346_n.jpg

Not sure about the other characters though

a2fdd772351c18ff0b6b019211fa505f_zps040e

0af6729a990169419e1e27c4f7e6f721_zpsccee

Wonder how they'll justify Prime being back from the dead this time......

If this means OP is the only one getting the upgrades, consider me extremely hyped for this. I wonder why Wheeljack and Smokescreen aren't in that promo...

Also, inb4 Megatron gets fucking annihilated by Optimus Prime.

Edited by Ratchet

If this means OP is the only one getting the upgrades, consider me extremely hyped for this. I wonder why Wheeljack and Smokescreen aren't in that promo...

Also, inb4 Megatron gets fucking annihilated by Optimus Prime.

You just reminded me of how puny Megs looks compared to OP. I hope he gets upgrades as well.

You just reminded me of how puny Megs looks compared to OP. I hope he gets upgrades as well.

So I'm guessing he'll be rebuilt into Galvatron and become insane and ridiculously overpowered again. Otherwise he'll just pull a Starscream and be Prime and the King's bitch, and that's unlikely.

I just hope the Beast Hunters Voyager figure gets a new Masked head retool at some point or a Third Part group makes a new head (like what Dr. Wu did with the mask-less Prime Head.) The figure makes it look like Prime is taking a massive Energon shit, as is.

Edited by SuperHighSchoolLevelAsshat
  • Thumbs Up 1

Couldn't they have just used the Dark Energon head in show-accurate colors, rather than making the noble and golden-hearted hero look like he's going to rape your corpse? Major turn-off for me.

524955_446389868764546_298349089_n.jpg

Think this comic cover looks pretty fucking cool, definitely getting Fall of Cybertron vibes from this.

...What? You were expecting photos of MP-13 Soundwave...? Sorry lovelies, you'll have to wait a little longer~

• Thumbs Up 2

oh damn I just LOVE how Predaking's dragon form looks like. The Robot form is a bit iffy but eh.

Also, apparently the Cyberverse Predacons can combine into Abominus. das awesome

Wazzzzzzzpinator better be in Prime like with the Dinobots! He has planzzzzzz!

And he better be a stupid asshole again, TFA kinda missed this opportunity...

Edited by Ratchet

BMYWEI9.jpg

Jesus Christ this is a good Optimus Prime. It's one of the best figures that the Prime line has to offer. I'm very impressed, it's seriously on-par with the First Edition Optimus, if not slightly better.

Shame about that weird head, though. Dr. Wu had better make a replacement for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got some season 2 spoilers/Beast Hunters speculation:

Found this on /co/:

WkVexi6.jpg

Given these similarities between the two designs, plus Optimus Prime's dialogue in the latest trailer, could Smokescreen actually be this new beefed up bot that was marketed as and assumed to be Optimus Prime?

Edited by SuperHighSchoolLevelAsshat

Got some season 2 spoilers/Beast Hunters speculation:

Found this on /co/:

WkVexi6.jpg

Given these similarities between the two designs, plus Optimus Prime's dialogue in the latest trailer, could Smokescreen actually be this new beefed up bot that was marketed as and assumed to be Optimus Prime?

So...

Mirage Prime? After all, a smokescreen can be used to hide things, and mirages are hallucinations that are sorta related to hiding things, or at least distorting them.

We need Jetfire to spontaneously arrive and kill himself so Optimus can wear his corpse and earn himself Predaking's face. Honestly I don't mind the prospect of Not-Prowl taking over or even obtaining Prime's Spark in true Optimal Optimus style, but I'd also like Magnus or Grimlock to show up as the new Prime, since that'd be awesome too.

Haha, probably obvious I don't give a poop about Prime Optimus Prime, huh?

Also, we've been told that the Autobots are gaining a few members, but who? I'm calling Ironhide or Ultra Magnus, they have too many toys to be non-canon.

Aw man, from the way Optimus looks he could be kicking the bucket.

Wouldn't be the first time.

• Thumbs Up 2