Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

I do question why Soundwave and Starscream now look like they could be brothers but that's why this exists.

Speaking of the TF wiki, I like how they refer to Transformers Prime as "Bayformers Animated". Just......no.

Speaking of the TF wiki, I like how they refer to Transformers Prime as "Bayformers Animated". Just......no.

Transformers Prime

Bayformers Animated

tumblr_mcwhib19d61ryy34t.gif

So anyways, I tuned into CN and watched some Prime today. When I saw the kids, I knew I'd seen it before... (It was the episode where they rebuild Breakdown as an Optimus mech and it starts pulling a Shadow).

I wish Nemesis Prime lasted longer so as to change the status quo. One of my main criticisms with Prime is that the writers introduce potentially great ideas, but don't follow up on them.

I believe that's just someone saying that it's somewhat of a fusion between realistic and layered (Bay) and expressive + cartoony (Animated) styles, not that it's a baysplosion tits military circlejerk cartoon. Edited by gunthetra
  • Thumbs Up 1

Is Silas a pile of body parts after he got taken to the dissection table at the end of "The Human Factor"?

Is Silas a pile of body parts after he got taken to the dissection table at the end of "The Human Factor"?

I like to think the Knockout would keep his body just for him to suffer. He did show some anger at what Silias did to Breakdown.

But that' cruel enough, bastard needs to suffer.

IDK Mech seemed pretty tame compared to the decepticons so long as you are referring to the aligned comics.

I love anything and everything Transformers. Well, excluding the Unicron trilogy and Bayformers.

And OH SLAG THAT CLIFFHANGER!!!

Edited by The Deleter

• 2 weeks later...

So my fellow Prime lovers/fanboys(girls) Both seasons of TPrime are now on Netflix, which is good because I had forgotten how good this show can be, particularly the last half of season two.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/transformers-prime-season-2-now-on-netflix-streaming-176454/

In terms of overall series I still prefer Animated but IMO the season two individual episodes are my favorite in any TF series. The dialogue between characters is awesome, I especially love the bits with Wheeljack and Ratchet, the story as a whole seems much more coherent, and there are less boring vehicon shoot-fests and more fights between individual characters(Hard Knocks has the best ones IMO), though I do give props to the battle scene in Regeneration. If all the battle scenes were of that calibre I probably wouldn't complain about the 'Cons as much.

So overall I give S2 an 8.8/10. It had a slow start but when it picks up it becomes my favorite TF show.

Saw this video on UTube Classic (because it's better than Newtube) and thought about sharing it with you:

http://utubeclassic.com/watch.php?v=n9RXW5gtydI&mode=related&search=

"And in 7 minutes, you made a much more accurate Transformers video than Micheal Bay did in 3 movies." - LordDotCom

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well this thread sure died once S2 of Prime ended.

For those who haven't seen it here is the S3 teaser and for those who have seen it's in HD so yeah:

I'd forgotten how good this show looks in HD.

I was going to watch the teaser but I'm still busy watching Season 2 on Netflix.

Transformers Prime is by far my favorite television show ever made.

EDIT: I WONDER WHERE THE NAME AUTOsaver CAME FROM

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 2

...who the pit gave Ravage steroids?

Fun Fact: The Pit is Cybertronian hell

:P

Edited by Optimus Prime

I think that's meant to be Predaking. Seems big enough for a combiner - if that is what he is.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

uuuugh... Why are they re-introducing Beast Wars? Just continue TF Prime without even touching anything but the Dinobots and Insecticons...

Then again Prime was great, so this could be the re-boot the Beast Wars need to actually be liked for once...

uuuugh... Why are they re-introducing Beast Wars? Just continue TF Prime without even touching anything but the Dinobots and Insecticons...

Then again Prime was great, so this could be the re-boot the Beast Wars need to actually be liked for once...

For Once? I thought beast wars was one of the most popular series among transformers fans.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Beast Wars IS the most popular series among Transformers fans. I actually run a Transformers forum (since what.. 2006?) and all they ever talk about is Beast Wars. It also is the most recommended show for fans of the newer versions of Transformers since it hasn't aged as badly.

Really? I thought most Tfans prefer Animated and think BW went to scrap during the later seasons.

Beast Wars is one of the most liked along with the Energon saga iirc. Personally I loved Beast Wars because of Waspinator. W

WASSSPINATOR WISSSSSSHHHHHES HE WASSSSS IN NEW PRIME SEASONSSSSSS, HMMMM?

• Thumbs Up 2