Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

Wouldn't be the first time.

Only this time he's in danger of being gone for good since in this series, when someone dies, they die permenantly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pics of Masterpiece Prowl and Bluestreak:

421888_597432203618929_88146759_n.jpg

64811_597432183618931_533604235_n.jpg

486724_597432176952265_1401336288_n.jpg

559808_597432173618932_2128042841_n.jpg

Oh my God, I am so getting Prowl. He's one of my favorite G1 Autobots. Might even go for the TakaraTomy version.

Also, pics of US Masterpiece Soundwave and Masterpiece Acid Storm:

A43480610%20Transformers%20Masterpiece%2

311420%20Transformers%20Masterpiece%20So

311420%20Transformers%20Masterpiece%20So

12HAS857%20Transformers%20Masterpiece%20

12HAS857%20Transformers%20Masterpiece%20

As expected, Soundwave looks like it'll be incredible and almost as good as the TakaraTomy version (at half the price). Hope the head can be disassembled easily so I can paint the visor, though. I don't get why Hasbro always goes with classic toy-accurate details when the masterpieces are designed to look "anime-accurate" according to TakTom...

Acid Storm may be the first version of the MP Starscream mold I get if the real version looks half as good as these massively photoshopped ones. Lovin' the digital camo. 

sob I need more shelves (╯︵╰,)

Edited by SuperHighSchoolLevelAsshat

Interesting that you should mention Officer Prick, as a listing for the Transformers Prime Deluxe Prowl has appeared on the Walmart website, as well as a Generations Sandstorm, and uh...

"Voyager Beast Megatron"

So, I'm guessing this will be the beefed-up Megatron from Beast Hunters finally getting revealed?

41_11562_3c06f4135f43881_1360581032.jpg

I am confuse.

Well uh, that can't be what I think it is. But still, as a Generations figure, then it's excellent... yessss!

And for the hell of it:

Prime-prowl-1.jpgHere's Prowl's old Prime concept art, which looks awesome. Hopefully the figure will at least look like this, and I'm rooting for a Barricade to go alongside him.

Edited by King Bowser

In other news not worth caring about, Bumblebee gets repainted in inverted colors for Beast Hunters. But since he doesn't look like Shadow Striker Bumblebee, guess what THIS means!~

In other news not worth caring about, Bumblebee gets repainted in inverted colors for Beast Hunters. But since he doesn't look like Shadow Striker Bumblebee, guess what THIS means!~

TOYS!

I mean BB has a nice model:

It's basically been confirmed a new Autobot will be introduced at the start of Season 3. It's pretty much concrete that he's gonna show up by this point, so I say it's gotta be...

Ultra Magnus.

It's basically been confirmed a new Autobot will be introduced at the start of Season 3. It's pretty much concrete that he's gonna show up by this point, so I say it's gotta be...

Ultra Magnus.

No dude.

It's obviously...

Wasp.

Green Bumblebee retool

Turns into Waspinator mid-season.

made ya look hohoho.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to ride off Animated's success a little more like that but I digress.

Guys I think Ratchet and Wheeljack gon' die ;_;

Magnus'll definitely be an edit of the original Optimus CGI model if he shows up in the show. The new toys that are just Optimus retools seem to support that. This really saddens me, since Ultra Magnus's original look (used in the Cyberverse and Voyager toys) is one of my favorite prime designs.

On the subject of Shocky, the voyager looks like one of the most impressive robots to come from the Prime line. The more recent figures definitely makes up for the lackluster start the line had, but Shockwave just takes the cake. It almost looks like it will fit in on a Classics shelf, too. Can't wait to get it.

Also, speaking of figures, I just got two more to add to the Prime collection: Smokescreen and Ripclaw.

Smokesceen is a bit of a disappointment, honestly. The proportions could be better (they are actually WORSE in-hand), that arm kibble is a mess, the weapon sucks and doesn't look like his arm cannon at all (it's so dinky without the rubber net thingy that I might stick it on my classics Bumblebee, honestly), it's missing some key articulation points and has too many inaccurate paint applications to excuse. It's not a bad figure overall, and it gets points for a semi-intuitive First Edition-esque transformation, unobtrusive Mad Max armor and a SEXY alt mode, but the character deserves a toy of a more high standard. I'm going to paint it up and mod it so the arm kibble sits on the back, but... it coulda been better. I might see if I can find the Japanese Arms Micron Smokescreen for cheap just so I could give the Beast Hunters fig a cooler weapon.

Ripclaw, however, blew me away. The conversion is excellent, fun, and just simple yet intuitive enough to be fun. The colors pop, the claw gimmick is pretty swell and both modes are striking and have an elegant yet imposing presence. The only major bad points are that her articulation is a bit limited (barely any robot head movement due to the collar, no bicep swivels, and the tail shoulda been ball jointed instead of that rubber core), and that her knees look like they could get loose, but it's nothing some Future Floor polish cannot amend. Definitely get her if you collect Prime Figures. This is one of the best Deluxe Class molds in the line.

Edited by shimapun

It annoys me that the first thing I'm gonna do with Smokescreen when I get the figure is colour his head-crest red. I should be transforming him, not adding vital details to the head of all things! The inevitable Reprolabels Smokescreen kit can't come out soon enough :¦ Shockwave on the other hand looks immensely good, hopefully it continues tradition after the amazing Animated and DOTM figures.

After watching Optibotimus and peaugh's reviews, I can safely say that Beast Hunters Shockwave will be another great Shockwave to go along with the Animated and DOTM Shockwave figures that I have.

Smokescreen... eh. I'm gonna get him if just to complete the main Autobot set, but I'd be surprised if I end up liking him as much as I have with Cliffjumper and Wheeljack. I'm even considering getting one of the Prime Stunticons just because of how great Wheeljack is.

Edited by Starscream

New Singaporean commercial reveals this season's new Autobot, which is about as unsurprising as possible.

Y1HrF7S.jpg

Yep. Ultra Magnus seems to be an edit of the Optimus Prime model.

Edited by shimapun

It's a shame that I was completely expecting this to happen.

But on the other hand, I'm a massive fan of Ultra Magnus, so I can't complain about his appearance even if it was obvious =D

So we ain't spoiler tagging this I guess lol

It's a shame that I was completely expecting this to happen.

But on the other hand, I'm a massive fan of Ultra Magnus, so I can't complain about his appearance even if it was obvious =D

Same here. It was obvious but long overdo (his cyberverse figure came out early in the toyline's life lol). Can't wait to see how they portray him.

I'm never going to stop not being bummed that they didn't use the old design used in this first two figures, though. It's honestly one of my favs from all of the aligned continuity. They were moving past tweated Optimus Primes for so long. 

I guess they just wanted to save some cash and didn't want to make a model from the ground-up, which almost makes me feel like Magnus might kick it early on. Woudln't be the first time Prime hyped up a character, only to kill them off.

Edited by shimapun

Please don't kill me.

I only own a Transformers Animated Megatron figure, it's huge. I was wondering where to start my action figure collection for Transformers.

Transformers Prime Deluxe Wheeljack. Cheap (compared to the best figures of them all) easy to find, brilliant. Start with him or the DeadEnd retool and work from there, I'd say.

Please don't kill me.

I only own a Transformers Animated Megatron figure, it's huge. I was wondering where to start my action figure collection for Transformers.

Depends on which characters you like.