Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

Yeah this episode was pretty great, right up there with Season 1 and 2's best.

I did enjoy the conversation between Bee and Smokescreen, seems Smoke is regretting his decision to save O. Prime instead of becoming a Prime himself.

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

@Chaos Warp

I agree, definitely, but... that just made me wish Bumblebee had a fucking voice already. Conversations are so stiff and one-sided around him, just get Bumper Robinson or something to come in and put the fans out of their misery already, jeez.

Note to self: I think I need to tone down my thoughts of Bumblebee, haha.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like his bulkyness in the show, but whenever I see him in promotional art I just think, goddamn prime, who ate all the pies. The good thing though is that he's proportional...ish, a lot better than Energon Prime that's for sure.

Speaking of, have you guys seen the Ultimate Beast Hunters Optimus Prime, he's taller than UNICRON!

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoilerific pics for the next episode:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/transformers-prime-beast-hunters-episode-6-chain-of-command-promo-and-still-177531/

Wow. I'm surprised humans can operate the Apex Armor. Also I wonder how many people will rage since Miko is the one using it.[\spoiler]

SPOILER TAG IS NOT WORKING

DAMNIT

Could you just edit your first post since other people can still see it?

Wow, I actually liked Miko in this episode! She kicked some ass.

However,

Wheeljack went again

and that made me sad.

I was actually quite disappointed by that episode and I don't even think I'm sure why in particular. A few random thoughts I had though, are:

So it turns out although Bulkhead left the Wreckers to join Team Prime, Wheeljack left the Wreckers because of Ultra Magnus. Then at the end of the episode, Wheeljack leaves Team Prime

again because of Ultra Magnus. I'm gonna be honest, I sided with Ultra Magnus a lot despite Wheeljack being my preferred character, which... kinda sucked. The Aligned version of Wheeljack just seems to be a dick more than anything and I really don't like that, especially since even though he's always been a questionable Autobot (in this continuity at least) he's never been this bad. Either way, Ultra Magnus is my new favorite Wrecker thanks to this episode.

Funnily enough, the next episode looks a lot more interesting than this one (see: big end-of-show stuff happens), and Wheeljack was in the promo, so I guess he'll come crawling back next time. And it seemingly focuses on Arcee and Knockout, who've been notably inactive the past while. Huh.

Probably my least favorite of Beast Hunters so far. Not necessarily that bad a thing, but it was just okay while the other episodes were great.

Oh, and this!:

Edited by Τhe Joker

Yea, Wheeljack has a real problem with Authority and I found it really hard to side with him. Ultra Magnus may be uptight but he's reasonable and his orders made sense.(Who the flying fuck sets off a bomb in a cave) Hopefully this leads to some character development for the guy. It speaks volumes when Miko is deferential to Magnus than Wheeljack.

And yea, Maggy is growing on me...which is weird because I tend not to like uptight authority types in fiction.

Also, Starscream and the Predacon, a bot and his giant robotic dragon.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

I didn't get to watch this episode, but I heard that Starscream was quite hilarious and that UM was awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

942062_629177320443896_1495562609_n_1369

I wish I knew why I want this so. I think I just love Ultra Magnus' Prime design that much :[

also some apparently reliable source has made the bold claim that

Grimlock and Galvatron

are going to be in TF4, among others.

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of Transformers 4, Optimus Prime as well as two brand new Autobots have had their vehicle modes revealed! biggrin.png

Optimus Prime:

Optimus-Prime-980v2_1369808992.jpg

...hmmm. I feel like this would make a good Motormaster, but Optimus? Sure, I can live with it.

New Autobots:

8873011282_2e54cd3ac0_o_1369787538.jpg

This one is being called Slingshot (yes, the Aerialbot Slingshot *rolls eyes*) but some people are getting a Springer vibe. Mainly because the other fella...

8873011162_b454b51510_o_1369787538.jpg

...gives off one hell of a Blurr vibe with his speed and his... blue, I guess. But apparently this is Drift. I don't know or care who that is besides him having a Blurr retool in Generations and besides Wheeljack from Transformers Prime essentially being him, but okay.

Don't worry, they seem to be using proper names this time unlike Wheeljack/Que and Mirage/Dino. No need to fear that Prowl will be renamed Applesauce or anything.

UPDATE: Three additional vehicles have been spotted in the Autobot convoy.

GroupShot1-Transformers-4_1369938620.jpgA big green military vehicle and behind Springshot (Slingshot/Springer) we can barely see an emergency response vehicle. Neither have been named, but I'm predicting them to be Ratchet and Bulkhead. 

771e7e4cc89811e29d0322000a1f97e3_7.jpg

Then there's this big dank Generation One Optimus Prime truck. Apparently (according to the photographer) this is the Dinobot Grimlock.

Oh and we've also spotted a certain other Autobot returning from Dark of the Moon, but who the hell cares about this guy?

Bumblebee-Transformers-4_1369910549.jpgohai Bumblebee.

UPDATE 2: The name of a new Autobot has been revealed.

The big green military truck pictured above (the one I thought was the new Bulkhead) is in fact

Hound.

220px-MTMTE2_Hound_resuscitates_Spike.jp

Well that sucks, I really don't give a shit about Hound. Could just be a working name for Bulkhead, though yep that's my story and I'm sticking to it

So in total so far the robot characters revealed to be in TF4 are:

• Optimus Prime
  • Bumblebee
  • Slingshot
  • Drift
  • Hound
  • Grimlock
  • Autobot Emergency Response Vehicle (possibly Ratchet)
  • Galvatron (rumored)
  • Lockdown (rumored)
  • Swoop (rumored)

I'm ridiculously disappointed with this film's new Autobot cast so far.

Edited by Τhe Joker
  • Thumbs Up 3

So yeah, just watched the new episode:

Major details:

Knockout gets the new predacon part, Wheeljack and Arcee team up for the episode, with Wheeljack admitting his frustration towards Bulkhead rather than Ultra Magnus and makes up with Bulkhead at the end, and June Darby is apparently going to hookup with Fowler (She even calls him "Bill" at the end).

Oh, and the Predacon is steadily gaining intelligence and is accessing info about himself and his fellow Predacons. I get the feeling he's going to be making his debut as Predaking pretty soon.

Edited by 743-E.D. Missile

That was a good episode. It was funny seeing Knockout react to Fowler and Jack's Mum's 'romance'. Although, I'm not really very pleased with Wheeljack at the moment. He seems all over the place, it's annoying.

It was annoying that Hub were putting those adverts on while the show was playing, I hate stuff like that!

That episode made me want a Knockout figure. Then I remembered Knockout's figure is shit, and then I felt bad. I think I'll get the Energon Driller to make up for it.

Not only was there more than meets the eye with Predaking, I fear he may be a robot in disguise. HAH!

Didn't post about last week's episode, so I better post about this one.

I liked this episode, it was good. Wheeljack does seem rather inconsistent though. He leaves the team, comes back, damn it Wheekjack make up your mind! I thought the Fauler/Darby dynamic was cool too, and I'm glad Knockout is back in action. Overall, a good episode.

Hmm, if I can make a theory about Wheeljack; I think he wasn't so much leaving the team but so much that he was done with Ultra Magnus. Also, I kinda suspected Bulkhead had something to do with it. 

Wasn't really well done tho.