Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica closed her eyes. "Sayaka wasn't there. Sonic wasn't there, Star wasn't, Trunks wasn't, Katii wasn't... I did it because... because nobody else could. Because nobody else would." She turned to Lumina and Voidica. "Because when all's said and done, next to both of you, or Ivorn, or Wukong, or Lily, or even Shade... I'm more expendable than any of you."

"You're not expendable, don't say that!" Ray immediately spoke up, tears in his eyes but with a determined look. Now that statement hurt. "You are a unique person with different thoughts and feelings and powers, everyone is different and for some it takes time to be amazing at what they do."

"Remember, you're apart of our team, our family and here and we care."

Sarge and Mog just nodded giving the thumbs up.  

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka immediately turned to Jessica and stomps forward. "H-How could you say that?! You're not expendable at all!" She yells angerly.

"Sayaka, SSSH!" Kaede warns, her hands face down, lowering.

Sayaka takes a deep breath. "...Stop saying you are..." She mutters.

"People underestimate themselves," Nicole states, shrugging. "I couldn't tell you why, they just do."

"Where do we go from here?" she then asks, looking around the cybernetic skyscrapers. "We are not gonna fight the army over there, are we? Predictions state 00.32% chance of victory against them."

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica closed her eyes. "Sayaka wasn't there. Sonic wasn't there, Star wasn't, Trunks wasn't, Katii wasn't... I did it because... because nobody else could. Because nobody else would." She turned to Lumina and Voidica. "Because when all's said and done, next to both of you, or Ivorn, or Wukong, or Lily, or even Shade... I'm more expendable than any of you."

"Hey! Whoa now!" George said, unusally assertive, "I don't know who filled your mind up with that nonsense... But, you Jess, are not expendable. Nobody is!"

"He's right miss, I've seen you in action, and I'd have no idea where we'd be without you right now!" Pup nodded in agreement, "Don't ever let anyone tell you that you mean nothing... especially if it's from you."

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica stayed quiet. You don't know the full truth... I really don't deserve this Core anyway...

Hoping to change the subject, Ibuki looked ahead. "Hang on a minute! They're all marching up onto that boat!"

Jessica thought to herself. Where could they be going... oh no... "They're gunning for Ivorn!" she shouted.

"Wh-what?" Voidica asked, worried. "W-why Ivorn an-and not you?"

Jessica sighed. "Look, a long time from now, I'm going to piss Charn off so royally, he sends a flying nuclear battleship to blow apart every city until I'm dead. Ivorn's hiding out over on the island of Scrapdon, and he'll get me on there, allowing me to take down said ship before this city suffers a major hardware failure! He can't do that if he's dead!"

Ibuki stared blankly at Jessica. "...good grief, now IBUKI feels like the real alien here..." She strummed her guitar quietly to remind her of home.

"So come on! Let's go!" Lumina raced off towards the boat, with the others following behind.

As she followed, Voidica thought to herself. You're not expendable, Jessica... you're better than you think you are...

• Thumbs Up 3

As the Skylanders run off, Sayaka simply stands there. She sighs, kicking a small pebble as it tumbles down the cybernetic floors of the city. "I know it how it feels to believe you're unworthy, Jess..." She says to herself.

"...But we are given these powers for a reason... Right?" Sayaka looks ahead and follows the others, confusion clouding her mind.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ray hop off, I'm going to carry Mog." Sarge orders. Ray does as he's told allowing Mog to take his place. The flying squirrel readies his staff as Sarge recalibrates his Lancer.

The three race alongside the others, determined to help past Ivorn and Jess out.

You jerks are not going to hurt Ivorn! We won't allow it! Mog thinks to herself, summoning a bubble bobble. Delta was in no mood to play today! 

• Thumbs Up 3

As the gang neared the boat, they saw the Charn Troopers and Monokumas walk up a metal gangplank, with Beta following after them.

Jessica surveyed the situation and frowned. "Doesn't seem like we have much choice. We've got to get on that boat after them, destroy them, and try not to get hit with those Death Guns."

"Voidica, I think you should stay here, sweetie," Lumina said gently, kneeling down to her friend. "I don't want to risk you getting hurt..."

"B-But Mister Ivorn's in trouble!" Voidica protested, waving her arms. "And besides, w-we've been risking death all this time, s-so I'm not gonna let them hurt anyone else!"

Lumina frowned. "Just... stay safe, OK?" Voidica nodded like a happy puppy.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic eyes everyone, counting each Skylander present silently. "Okay, guys, listen up. We all should stay together. Whether it's in pairs, trios or whatever. None of us should go alone here."

"Getting hit once here is a matter of life and death, got it? So we have to watch each other!" Sonic orders, waiting for everyone else's response.

Kaede immediately nods. "My thoughts exactly. We have to support each other so we can all get out of here alive!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Kakashi agreees.

"Alright, but who goes with who? We need to have a strategy."

Kakashi was used to work in teams because he worked along with his stundents.

• Thumbs Up 5

"It's up to you, but as long as somebody has each other's back at any point, you should be safe." Sonic hops onto the boat, sword in hand. "Regardless, we have no time to waste, so let's move!"

He points his sword forward, determine to follow Beta and his troops.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica turned to the others as they prepared to run up the gangplank. "The good news is that with our powers, those Charn Troopers are significantly easier to destroy than they would otherwise be. ...er, except when it comes to you, Yuta. They'll still beat you up something fierce."

Ibuki played a low, quiet dramatic cue on her guitar. "So we prioritise taking down the Charn Troopers first, then deal with ol' Black and White and Dead All Over?"

"That's the idea, yes," Jessica said. "Oh, and Beta. Dude's a psychic, but if we can distract him while someone takes down the army, we should be good."

Voidica snapped her fingers. "I'll help with that, then!"

Lumina giggled, and pointed at Voidica. "I bet you I can hit him fifty times first!"

"You're on!"

"Guess that leaves you and Ibuki to deal with the heavy-hitters," Ibuki said, her cue reaching its climax.

Jessica smirked, then charged up the gangplank with a magic attack fully charged up. "LET'S DO THIS!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Ray closed his eyes and tried to think of something positive to help calm his nerves. He imagined a tree that was huge in height and about as wide skyscraper, a gentle giant who's leaves glided down to greet you.

There his old friend Mighty stood... "Remember Ray... I'm with you in spirit O.K.?"

"Ray come on! We gotta follow the bad guys!" Mog called out.

Ray just nodded and kept up with Sarge.

"What's the plan?" Mog then asked.

"Follow the sentinel's orders, stick together and stay alive." 

• Thumbs Up 4

Kaede's hand glows a light pink, ready to summon a forcefield anytime. "Me and Hina'll have Yuta's back. He'll need as much people covering him as possible."

She gets out her Persona card and crushes it again, summoning Apollo. "PERSONA!" She calls out. In a flash, Apollo floats on standby, ready to strike at a moment's notice.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sarge hides behind a crate, lancer at the ready while Mog sits on top nice and perched, ready to throw some bubbles. Ray hides in some garbage, staff at the ready, his nerves fraying at the ends. He perspires under the intense pressure of what he's about to do, the flying squirrel right now feels like a jello on a subwoofer but come hell or high water he'll there...even if he has to drag himself kicking and screaming.

"Sarge, do you think we can beat them?" Mog whipers.

"All you can do kid is to fight like hell to stay alive." He calmly tells her. "I'm sure that is what Woody expected you to do if you were backed into a corner."

"Yep."

"Then that's all you and Ray gotta do, like I said earlier."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Gah!" Celes shouted as she noticed Kakashi's sudden appearence. She fell backwards on her frilly dress. "Shh!" Yusei whispered to keep things quiet. He then pulled out his Stardust Dragon card, prepared to summon it at anytime when the Skylanders need more firepower.

• Thumbs Up 4

Genji's hand hovered over the katana on his back. "My blade is ready to be unleashed..." he tells the others, waiting for a fight to break out, though hopefully it does not.

Nicole just stays silent, hiding. She could fight, but it wasn't her strong suit... And she had her handheld on her, and if it took so much as one blow... She'd rather not risk her life.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I don't know what Persona's are, but I have something similar. Shini---Crazy Diamond!"

The stand was there for it's strenght and his ability to heal oe person at a time. The will of justice was in Josuke's heart.

"Who gets hurt, come at me."

• Thumbs Up 5

Pup and George knew there was a fight in store for them. While no strangers to fighting, it usually wasn't their strongest suit. Reguardless, they knew that they couldn't sit around and watch. They had to pull their weight along with the others. Pup was eager to test his "kung fu" and sword skills, but George was trembling as he loaded his blasters with energy cores.

"Blasters ready, George?" Pup asked as he pulled out his Swiss Army knife

"Ready as they'll ever be..." George said as he bit his lip, locking and loading his arm blaster and pulling out his ray gun.

Pup smirked as he flipped out the lightsaber attatchment, and switched it on "Well! Time to see if this old thing as reliable as the advertisements say."

• Thumbs Up 4

6 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

"I don't know what Persona's are, but I have something similar. Shini---Crazy Diamond!"

The stand was there for it's strenght and his ability to heal oe person at a time. The will of justice was in Josuke's heart.

Sonic chuckles at the appearance of Josuke's Stand. "Everyone's got a summon these days."

Sayaka nudges Sonic playfully.

"What, jealous?" The Magical Girl teases with a smirk.

"Of course not!" Sonic replies back before becoming quiet.

"...Okay, maybe a little."

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic chuckles at the appearance of Josuke's Stand. "Everyone's got a summon these days."

Sayaka nudges Sonic playfully.

"What, jealous?" The Magical Girl teases with a smirk.

"Of course not!" Sonic replies back before becoming quiet.

"...Okay, maybe a little."

Josuke heard Sonic's and Sayaka's discussion. He decided to let the hedgehog know a method to get one.

"You can get one. If you don't mind being hurt by an arrow."

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Josuke heard Sonic's and Sayaka's discussion. He decided to let the hedgehog know a method to get one.

"You can get one. If you don't mind being hurt by an arrow."

"...No thanks I think I'm good." Sonic says in response to Josuke.

Sayaka shrugs. "Could be worse. I had to DIE to get my Witch, after all."

Kaede looks at Sayaka and Josuke as they explain how they got their summons. She sheepishly rubs the back of her head. "Geez, and I thought facing your true self to get your Persona was tough."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hmph! ANy moron can put together a platoon", Undyne said recalling her own military experience, "But it takes a true soldier to actually put up a fight!"

She cracked her knuckles and conjured up dual spears! Hsien Ko brandished her outer claws, and Storm's eyes turned white as she prepared to summon the elements for her use!

"Let's see, we're outnumbered and on enemy territory...perhaps this might actually make it fair for them", Hsien Ko said smirking.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic eyes everyone, counting each Skylander present silently. "Okay, guys, listen up. We all should stay together. Whether it's in pairs, trios or whatever. None of us should go alone here."

"Getting hit once here is a matter of life and death, got it? So we have to watch each other!" Sonic orders, waiting for everyone else's response.

Kaede immediately nods. "My thoughts exactly. We have to support each other so we can all get out of here alive!"

"Pairs, huh? Alright, then..." said Chi. "I suppose me and Omega can--" But before Chi could even finish that sentence, Omega had already chosen someone else to work with. "PARTNER SELECTED! I SHALL ASSIST THE UNDEAD WEAPONS HOARDER!" he announced, referring to Hsien Ko. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

Two mad bombers working together?! No way was Chi gonna get stuck in the middle of that! "...Er, on second thought, maybe I'll keep my distance. You know, just in case half the ship suddenly blows up..." Chi remarked. Silver was more lenient towards the choice, however. "They should be fine, Chi. They wouldn't risk jeopardising the mission, right?" he replied. Chi, having good knowledge of Omega's capabilities, was unable to answer. Ultimately, he decided to pair up with Silver instead.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

9 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Pairs, huh? Alright, then..." said Chi. "I suppose me and Omega can--" But before Chi could even finish that sentence, Omega had already chosen someone else to work with. "PARTNER SELECTED! I SHALL ASSIST THE UNDEAD WEAPONS HOARDER!" he announced, referring to Hsien Ko. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"Y'know, it's moments like these, I am glad, no. Overjoyed we grew out of our "we work alone" phase sis", Hsien Ko said to her sister as she relished the chance to see what this fellow walking arsenal of a robot could do alongside her!

Related image

"E-123 Omega, it seems no matter where we are in the timeline we were fated.....to hunt down and thrash any poor schmucks that dare cross us!", she said smugly smiling and accepting Omega's partnership.

While Hsien Ko and Omega prepared to storm the ship stronghold, Undyne and Storm were checking on any other remaining teammates.

17 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Kakashi agreees.

"Alright, but who goes with who? We need to have a strategy."

Kakashi was used to work in teams because he worked along with his stundents.

16 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Related image

"Hey! Anime ninja and anime cool guy! New guys", Undyne called to Kakashi and Josuke as she brandished a set of spears and fastened on her helmet. "Good luck out there!"

Spoiler

http://i2.wp.com/firstappearancecomics.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/storm90s.jpg?ssl=1

"If you two have not paired with anyone, do know that we shall be present to aid you as well!", Storm welcomed the notion of teaming with them if need be as the tension of upcoming battle grew.

"What she said! Same to you too Sarge!", Undyne said to her friend. @Mightyray

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well, if you say so, we can team up, Storm! What do you think, Kakashi?"

"A lightning user, huh? I'll let you know I'm also a master of lightning moves. My Lightning Blade is a strong, yet fast move. I shall team up with you."

Josuke was the only non-lightning user on the team, but it's good to have a diverse team. Josuke was sure to try and learn somethig new from the coming battle.

• Thumbs Up 4