Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"GRAAAAAAAAGH!" The Monokumas yelled as they charged for the Skylanders. The Charn Troopers did likewise, only with dead silence. The contrast between the two robots was rather humorous.

"Guys, you handle the robots, I'll do something about this engine!" Jessica shouted, carving her way through Monokumas with Metal Crushers as Lumina and Voidica shot at Beta, who teleported around the place in an attempt to get away.

Genji throws a thumbs up, grabbing his katana at last and pulling it out.

"THE DRAGON BECOMES ME!" he shouts, as a green spirit dragon flies out with the sword. The dragon flies around with every swing of the sword, as Genji jumps in and starts slashing up the Monokumas and Charn Troopers!

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"T-Take this y-you worthless humans!" Beta shouted as glowing blue lines appeared across his body. From the palm of his hand, a cyan stream of fire shot outwards towards the Skylanders.

"AH!" Nicole ducks out of the way, shouting back, "Who are you calling human?!"

Creating her lance, and still on the defensive, she fends off the Monokumas and Charn Troopers approaching the group. The look on her face was that of worry, and of determination.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica scanned the engine with her Mystiscope while firing Null Blasts every so often, tearing through Monokumas and damaging Charn Troopers. The engine was, sure enough, sure to start a powerful explosion if ignited... the only problem was, it would need to be a very strong fire. She started charging up Fire magic and turned to Lumina and Voidica.

"You two! See if you can get Beta to use pyrokinesis more often!"

"Sure thing!" the pair replied while winking, shooting flurrys of Void and Light magic blasts towards Beta, knocking the poor robot around something fierce.

Snarling, Beta's red irises glowed cyan again as several Monokumas and Charn Troopers were lifted high into the air against their will and sent flying around the room. Some smacked straight into the Skylanders, while others met a quick end as Ibuki slammed her axe-guitar into them.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"You two! See if you can get Beta to use pyrokinesis more often!"

"Sure thing!" the pair replied while winking, shooting flurrys of Void and Light magic blasts towards Beta, knocking the poor robot around something fierce.

Undyne overheard this and decided to contribute.

"Hey! C'mon Bio-Dome!", she teased, "I've seen birthday candles that had a stronger flame!", she said challenging Beta!

"Maybe it just goes to show...he's not very BRIGHT!", Hsien Ko traded insults as she teleported in to kick Beta in the back of the head before teleporting back down next to Undyne!

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Snarling, Beta's red irises glowed cyan again as several Monokumas and Charn Troopers were lifted high into the air against their will and sent flying around the room. Some smacked straight into the Skylanders, while others met a quick end as Ibuki slammed her axe-guitar into them.

"Oh no you won't!", Storm declared.

storm-marvelassist.gif

She moved in then began flying around with a concenrated funnel of air to suck up Monokuma bots and Charn Troopers that nearly crashed into her and some of her compatriots!

• Thumbs Up 4

Hi!  No one's in trouble or anything, but after giving a cursory scan, I've noticed that some people are using fan art, and that's fine, but be sure to source it.  They work hard and like eating and whatnot!

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Tara said:

Hi!  No one's in trouble or anything, but after giving a cursory scan, I've noticed that some people are using fan art, and that's fine, but sure to source it.  They work hard and like eating and whatnot!

geez, you scared me shitless

• Thumbs Up 4

13 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hopefully Silver will be able to counteract some of it." Sonic says before turning to the other hedgehog.

"What do you think?" He asks Silver all the while he is continuing to shoot a Monokuma with his firey sword.

The targeted Monokuma falls on his knees before blowing up into a patch of flames

"H-huh?!" Silver replied, while dealing with some Monokumas himself. "Uh, sure. I-I mean, it might not be so easy, but--" Silver was then interrupted by Chi. "Relax, will you?" he told the psychic hedgehog. "It'll be one psychic versus another psychic AND his friends! We're bound to have the advantage!" This managed to perk Silver up.

13 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Before long, Jessica blew open a door, opening up into a large room with a large, loud engine taking up over half the space. Also present were several Monokumas, several Charn Troopers, and one psychic robot with a terrified look on his face as he turned to face the Skylanders.

"Oh no, he's not gonna like this, not one bit, he'll kill me, I just know it..." Beta muttered to himself. His voice was high-pitched, nasally, slimy, and trembling.

"He... doesn't speak like much of a threat..." Silver noted, quietly. Chi was also surprised by Beta's voice. "Great. A 'Snively' by any other name..." he remarked offhandedly. Omega, stuck at the back of the group, found Beta to be a joke. "THIS IS THE SECOND-IN-COMMAND?! PATHETIC! EVEN MY WORLD'S BETA WAS BUILT BETTER THAN YOU!" he taunted at Beta. However, Omega's taunting soon ended as the battle broke out between Beta and the Skylanders.

Silver did his best to avoid Beta's attacks, while also sending some attacks right back to him, like his pyrokinesis. "Is that all you've got, Beta?!" Silver taunted. Meanwhile, Chi and Omega focused on dealing with the incoming Monokumas and Charn Troopers, who were certainly keeping them busy.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lumina looked up to the ceiling while creating holograms of herself to shoot down the flying minions. With a snap of her fingers, she whispered something to Voidica. The young Elemental thrust her hands up in the air, and shot a large beam of Void magic at the light, completely dimming the room save for the red aura surrounding Jessica as she charged her Incinerator Dome attack.

"H-HELP! I CAN'T SEE IN THIS!" Beta shrieked as all his flying robots fell to the ground with a loud series of clatters and crashes. He'd totally lost all concentration.

"D-Didn't Charn give you night vision?" Voidica asked, using Void magic to negate a small area of darkness around her.

"I-Is she having a go at me or what?!" Beta asked no-one in particular. "He'd sooner recycle me into welders than upgrade me!"

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I-Is she having a go at me or what?!" Beta asked no-one in particular. "He'd sooner recycle me into welders than upgrade me!"

Ray and Mog both couldn't help but slightly feel sorry for Beta after hearing that statement. This Charn fellow in Mog's mind was about as pleasant to be around as Katze with a headache.

Ray on the other hand knew from experience that guys like Charn just destroy everything and anything once they get an excuse to do it. The metarex taught him that well, you give these people an inch, they'll run a mile with everything you love.

Sarge on the other hand... really couldn't care less. As far as he was concerned Beta was part of the problem and the Skylanders were the solution.

• Thumbs Up 3

20 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina looked up to the ceiling while creating holograms of herself to shoot down the flying minions. With a snap of her fingers, she whispered something to Voidica. The young Elemental thrust her hands up in the air, and shot a large beam of Void magic at the light, completely dimming the room save for the red aura surrounding Jessica as she charged her Incinerator Dome attack.

"H-HELP! I CAN'T SEE IN THIS!" Beta shrieked as all his flying robots fell to the ground with a loud series of clatters and crashes. He'd totally lost all concentration.

"D-Didn't Charn give you night vision?" Voidica asked, using Void magic to negate a small area of darkness around her.

Hsien Ko, despite messing with Beta grew to feel even more sorry for him.

"Umm, not for nothing but, this Charn fellow-", she began to say as she sensed him out in the dark.

"Has just made our job all the more easier! Fuhuhuhuhu!", Undyne interrupted.

"Errr, yeah, sadly. Still, justice be as justice does!", Hsien Ko said as she proceeded to leap up and headbutt Beta back for good measure.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Something tells me this guy isn't the brightest lightbulb in the hardware shop..." Yuta said, not even he felt any intimidation or fear in regards to Beta. He simply tried to keep hidden. Although suddenly, a small time portal appeared in front of the Skylanders, as a small weapon appeared, an exact replica of Komaru's hacking gun!

"Your friend Komaru insisted I sent this through when we discovered those Monokuma robots being involved, use it wisely - C" An additional note said on the weapon, as Yuta made a lunge for the weapon while everyone was busy dealing with various robots.

• Thumbs Up 4

Finally, Jessica unleashed her Incinerator Dome attack, sending out two large walls of red light that circled rapidly around the engine and started closing in. The heat scorched and melted most everything near them... and alerted Beta to Jessica's presence.

"I-If I'm going down, t-then so will you, Sorceress!" he shouted, sending a bright blue pyrokinetic flame straight towards Jessica. She lept out of the way, and the fire struck the engine instead.

"Yahoooo! Things are cookin' up in here!" Ibuki screamed as she sent her guitar's flamethrower into overdrive on the engine too.

All Beta could do was whimper, "Oh no..." once he realised what was inevitably going to happen.

• Thumbs Up 3

"OH PEANUTS!" Ray screamed.

"Err... was that supposed to happen?" Mog asked cluelessly.

Flames and scrap metal shot into the air as smoke began to fill the room. Sarge on instinct grabbed Ray and began to scout for an exit... he'd already been in one too many places that were about to explode, he sure as hell was not sticking around to witness the fireworks from this one.

• Thumbs Up 3

The fire walls smashed into one another and erupted into a large dome as the Skylanders ran for an exit. Fortunately for them, they glowed brightly and disappeared, saving themselves the hassle. Beta, the Monokumas, and the Charn Troopers weren't so lucky, however, as they saw the flaming engine emit smoke and sputter manically.

Beta gulped and teleported off the ship. He tried to reassure himself as he appeared back on the dock, away from the ship as it went down in a massive explosion, annihilating all onboard. I-I can put this down to the Sorceress if anyone asks any questions, I-I'm sure Charn will believe me... oh bugger, i-is he reading my mind? Is the Charn right now reading it?! OH GOD, WHAT IF THEY'RE BOTH READING IT AND BECOME AWARE OF ONE ANOTHER?! THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!!!

While Beta's mind became a feverish place of chaos, the Skylanders appeared in a calm, mystical-looking jungle. There were all sorts of plants, flowers, and aromas; it was a nice reprieve after the cold technological Cyber City. Best of all, there didn't seem to be any signs of Charn's presence or eye at all... well, save for the large moon looming overhead, which bore that familiar eye symbol across its half-frozen surface. Still, with a sun in absentia, it was nice having a celestial body in the sky at all.

Voidica smiled. "Th-this is the Vegetropics, isn't it Lumina?"

"Yes, yes it is," Lumina said, catching her breath after the hectic battle. Jessica was panting too; no doubt drained from the Incinerator Dome blast.

"Maybe we'll bump into Miss Lily somewhere in here," Voidica said happily. Truthfully, they didn't want to do that, but the Skylanders had to admire the young girl's eagerness and excitement.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic covers his mouth shut with his hands, his eyes spinning. "Okay..." He groans before his cheeks puff up due to nausea. "...These sudden teleportations are really taking a toll on me..."

Kaede grabs her head before standing up. "You said it... I feel dizzy..." She agrees, regaining her balance.

Sayaka looks at herself, poking her head. "I don't feel anything. But that might be because of my healing powers."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ahcoo! Ahcoo!" Mog began to rub her nose and then her eyes... it seems Vegetropics didn't get on with her sinuses.

"You O.K. kid?" Sarge asked. "You haven't been doing well today huh?"

"Hayfeaver... my nemesis." Mog sternly commented, pouting at a flower.

Ray on the other hand was in heaven, he couldn't help himself breathing in the sights and the smells, oh, it was wonderful! If it wasn't for Charn and Timetravel he'd never leave! For the first time on this mission he was happy as a clam, no fear or unease just bliss. 

"Enjoying your self pest?" Sarge smirked. Seeing the kid happy was a rare treat.

"When we defeat Charn I wanna live here." He smiled, why he was positively glowing. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hmm, Ibuki likes this place," she said, though the moon staring down on her put a dampner on her enjoyment. "Say, is Enchantus the only place this Charn guy rules?"

"I wish it were," Lumina sighed. "Unfortunately, he rules many, many, MANY more galaxies. Like, when I say he killed every magic user except himself and thirteen Elementals, I'm not pulling that number out from thin air."

"B-But we have Jessica now!" Voidica smiled, putting one arm around Jessica's leg. "S-She can take him down, I bet! After all, s-she can copy any magic! She could have all of our powers an-and blow him up! Everything's gonna be OK!"

"You, er... you sure you're not slightly underestimating how strong the guy is?" Jessica asked, slightly sweating with embarassment.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20170816162034

"Really? Because they feel great for me! And here I thought I was going to miss the wonderful, glorious, birth of hope!" Nagito said. the teleportation having seemingly triggered his "hope-crazed" side to come out, along with his different clothing. As he arrived at the jungle, he had a small wild chuckle. 

"Greaaaaaaaaat" Hina said, simply shaking her head at Nagito's change. Yuta meanwhile simply looked at Nagito with a weird glare, unsure what the hell he was talking about the birth of hope.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"B-But we have Jessica now!" Voidica smiled, putting one arm around Jessica's leg. "S-She can take him down, I bet! After all, s-she can copy any magic! She could have all of our powers an-and blow him up! Everything's gonna be OK!"

"You, er... you sure you're not slightly underestimating how strong the guy is?" Jessica asked, slightly sweating with embarassment.

"I'm with Jessica here, though." Sonic agrees, thinking logically. "If Charn has been a threat for so long, there's no doubt that Jessica's powers won't be enough to stop somebody like him."

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170816162034

"Really? Because they feel great for me! And here I thought I was going to miss the wonderful, glorious, birth of hope!" Nagito said. the teleportation having seemingly triggered his "hope-crazed" side to come out, along with his different clothing. As he arrived at the jungle, he had a small wild chuckle. 

"Greaaaaaaaaat" Hina said, simply shaking her head at Nagito's change. Yuta meanwhile simply looked at Nagito with a weird glare, unsure what the hell he was talking about the birth of hope.

Sayaka simply nudges Hina. "Just ignore him." She pays no mind to Nagito at all while speaking to the swimmer. "He'll revert sooner or later."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Ah, shit." Sarge grunted. Now, there was the Nagito that he wanted nothing to do with! What a pity then he's going to have to muster all of his will power not to put a bullet in the kid's head.

"Why is he so creepy?" Mog asked in between bouts of sneezing.

"Who Nagito or Charn?" Sarge humoured Mog's question.

"Nagito."

"The hell if I know or care." Sarge bluntly told her.

Ray meanwhile completely ignored Nagito's inane babbling about hope. He already found it right here... looking at this nice big alien hibiscus looking flower.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, let's not stop to smell the roses!" Ibuki said, pointing her finger in a commanding way. "...er, no pun intended... maybe..."

"Ibuki's right, either one of those two must be around here somewhere, and I probably only have five Elements on me at this point in time." Jessica looked around for anything suspicious, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Even the odd little flying toaster-like robots that drank happily from a river alongside alien birds was normal around here.

Voidica let go of Jessica's leg (as soft as her boot was to touch), and looked around as well. Suddenly, she saw something red in the distance, leaning next to a tree. "H-Hey, isn't that M-Miss Cassidy?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Nicole looks around with interest and curiosity. What is this place, and what secrets does it hold? She creates another analysis to study the place and keep in her ever growing database. She starts wandering off to explore the mystical jungle.

Genji just looks around with confusion. "Could we just... You know... Stop teleporting everywhere? I would kindly appreciate that." Shaking it off, he looks to Jessica for suggestions on where to go next.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Cassidy?! Where?" Sonic gets his sword out, circling around, trying to get a grasp on where to look. Soon, his eyes lock into the direction Voidica's pointing too.

"Jess, is that her? I can't tell." Kaede asks, squinting.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hina simply shook her head in response to Sayaka. "Got it, but if he goes crazy and tries to hurt Yuta, I'm knocking his head into a wall so quickly that he won't have any time to even say hope". With this, Yuta simply and nervously side-stepped away from Nagito, who was in the middle of a massive speech about why Hope shall be birthed from despair and blah blah blah.

• Thumbs Up 4

Everyone in Delta readied their weapons. Ray became nervous but he also had a rather mean look to him. He was not in the mood to see Vegetropics get turned into charcoal. "If Cassidy starts setting things on fire or sprays chemicals that'll kill the plants I'm going to bonk her on the head." Ray grunted.

"I hope you're only gonna hit her with the staff." Sarge sighs.

"Just make sure you keep..."

"Freak on the leash I know... but it's getting tempting to say go fetch." Ray told Sarge sternly.

"I know. Just wanna make sure since you seem to be really attached to this place despite spending 5 minutes here."

• Thumbs Up 3