Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Cassidy?! Where?" Sonic gets his sword out, circling around, trying to get a grasp on where to look. Soon, his eyes lock into the direction Voidica's pointing too.

"Jess, is that her? I can't tell." Kaede asks, squinting.

Jessica looked at the figure. Mostly red, blonde hair, specks of silvery-purple... "Yes, it seems like her!" she said, rushing towards her. Admittedly, she was curious about why her Attack Capsule was nowhere in sight, and why she was acting so casual...

"I don't see any Monokumas," Lumina said, racing alongside Jessica and the others.

"WICKED!" Ibuki shouted. "This is gonna be an easy arrest!"

"But what's so bad about hope?" Voidica asked, looking back at Nagito as he went on his speech.

"Sweetie, from him, hope is the last thing you want," Lumina said, barely hiding the contempt she had for him.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Aw, really?" Silver asked, in response to hearing about Cassidy. "And here I thought we might actually have a second to rest." Chi then attempted to scan from a distance. "I... think that's her?" he said. "I'd go in for a closer look, but I don't wanna risk jeopardising the mission." Omega, while also curious about the figure in the distance, was getting a little distracted by Nagito's ramblings. "WHY IS THAT ONE NOT FOCUSING ON THE TASK AT HAND?" he openly asked, before turning his attention back to current events. "IF THAT IS THE TARGET, THEN SHE MAY NOT BE ALONE HERE. BE ON GUARD."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'm being on guard, alright!" Kaede's hands begin crackling with electricity, her ears open to any noises that could come from anywhere. Monokumas or Charn Troopers can spring up when any of the Skylanders least expect it, and Kaede's trying to prepare herself for anything.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Guys, it could be a trap so stay alert!" Sarge yells out to the others. "Time to be brave, I don't want Lily's place turned to dust!" Ray muttered to himself. 

"If it's a trap we'll be O.K. we'll get out." Mog smiled.

The three ran through the thick undergrowth trying to catch up to the others as fast as they could. Mog did her best not to sneeze too much.

• Thumbs Up 3

Cassidy remained relaxed and cool-headed even when the Skylanders caught up to her. "Can I help you?" she asked, her voice tinged with mocking sarcasm.

Ibuki cleared her throat. "Cassidy... er, whateveryourlastnameis... you are under arrest by the Future Foundation for time-travelling and using dangerous illegal robots with intent to harm and cause paradoxes! Now tell us where your partner in crime is!"

Cassidy giggled. "Oh, this is rich! She thinks I'm the biggest threat in the jungle right now!"

"Any one of us could blow you to ash with no effort right now," Jessica coldly informed her. "Now why are you relaxing like this? Your latest machine break down?"

Cassidy silently stuck her thumb behind her. Off in the distance was Jessica, who just froze a robotic wolf chasing her in its tracks. She didn't seem to be in any dire trouble, though.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sayaka, Sonic and Kaede immediately turn to the direction Cassidy's thumb was pointing too. All three of their eyes widen simultaneously.

"J-Jess... isn't that you?" Sayaka asks, shocked at the sudden appearance of what seems to be her past self.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Idon'tlikewherethisgoing..." Ray quickly yammered to himself over and over... after a brief reprieve the nerves came back in full force, Cassidy was looking way too smug for his liking, when villains get that smug you know you've ended up in a trap of some kind.

Sarge and Mog both observed past Jessica... she was very tough back then and seemed only get tougher with age.

"You better stay out of mischief missy, we've got persona's and witches and one mean space marine on our side!" Mog warned Cassidy. 

Sarge could only sigh... yeah like she's going to take a purple cat sitting on top of a non powered human seriously. 

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Cassidy giggled. "Oh, this is rich! She thinks I'm the biggest threat in the jungle right now!"

"Any one of us could blow you to ash with no effort right now," Jessica coldly informed her. "Now why are you relaxing like this? Your latest machine break down?"

Cassidy silently stuck her thumb behind her. Off in the distance was Jessica, who just froze a robotic wolf chasing her in its tracks. She didn't seem to be in any dire trouble, though.

"Okay, now there are an unbelievable number of things that could muck this all up", Undyne said, frustrated from the revelation.

"So, do we try and take her? If she screams or does anything to draw the attention of younger Jess, then we've got a problem", Hsien Ko said equally annoyed.

Storm herself was unsure of this turn of events. Still though, she thought it best to try and hold stance still.

"Whatever you have planned, I'd advise against it. It is likely futile", she warned Cassidy.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Futile? Futile?" Cassidy asked, looking at Storm like she'd said something stupid. "Hah! You know, you should become a comedian! I mean, with that outfit, phew, you're halfway there, pal."

"What are you so fucking smug about?" Jessica asked, Void magic at her fingertips. A jet roar could be heard - silent at first, but growing louder and louder.

"Oh," Cassidy said, leaning back against the tree, "let's just say that some anonymous patriot left a tip for a certain someone for the current location of a well-known terrorist... and now they're coming to execute her." The roar grew louder, even causing Jessica's past self to stop and look in the sky. "Y'know, whoever that good soul is, I bet they're really clever and good looking," Cassidy added, looking over to Jessica with a smirk.

The Skylanders saw a purple machine fly down right next to Jessica's past self. It was intimidating-looking enough on its own, but it soon shifted, folded, and transformed into a humanoid figure. It was a figure they'd seen before, only it was somehow more imposing in person than it was as a larger statue. The colour from Jessica's face drained as it stood over her, its body already taller than her, without accounting for the head that floated above it and stared down at her.

Then it spoke in an unsettlingly sophisticated and human-sounding voice.

tumblr_ns5yb5CJ6e1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

"Hello, Sorceress," said Charn.

• Thumbs Up 4

"That... that's..." Kaede's hands clutch the bark of the tree she's hiding in, both in anger and in fear.

Sonic also clutches onto the bark of another tree, but Charn's arrival made him tear it off out of anger. "...Charn..." He grumbles, resisting the urge to just jump in and take him on. But he knows that's basically suicide.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Bobble head man!" Mog quietly gasped. His head did look like a Bubble Bobble...

"So that's Charn..." Sarge snarled. 

Ray hid behind a bush clutching his staff... the energy the guy was emitting was so strong that Ray began to pray for the safety of everyone involved. Dude's outfit didn't help matters. Purple and gold were not normally worn by rookies or minions. Especially not in that style anyway. He was a leader all right, a leader of pure evil.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yuta looked up at the robot and gasped. "OH MY GOD! IT'S....that guy...". "I don't know who that is". Yuta said, with a bewildered shrug. Hina didn't respond, simply placing her arm in front of Yuta, trying to shield him. She heard enough horror stories from Jessica and Lumina to know what this guy was. 

• Thumbs Up 4

The Skylanders watched as Jessica stood there, silent and fixated on Charn, before the android calmly pointed a finger at her and sent her flying with a powerful (and deadly-looking) blast of green plasma.

Jessica (their one) turned pale and started hyperventilating. "Th-th-th-th-th-th-this didn't happen... no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no..."

Cassidy raised an eyebrow. "Well, gosh! Neither did a fire near the forest nor a battleship spontaneously combustin', but ya don' hear me panicking about that like a wee gobshite!" she said, her phoney accent slipping before she composed herself.

"Y-Y-YOU BIG BULLY!" Voidica shouted. She didn't know many of the stronger insults buzzing around in Ibuki and Jessica's heads, and Lumina wasn't going to say them for her sake.

• Thumbs Up 3

"*cough*Friezaripoff*cough*" Yuta foolishly said, still not really understanding the gravity of the situation. He simply expected Past!Jess to shove off the damage and take on the villain. He wasn't aware of one fact.

This isn't anime. And good guys don't always win. 

304?cb=20170816162026

"Hahaha, here. we. go!" Crazed!Nagito said, simply awaiting the fireworks to spark.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sayaka couldn't take anymore. She begins to run directly to Charn before feeling a frim grip. Sayaka frantically turns to who was grabbing her. Slowly, her eyes move upwards, seeing Kaede. The pianist shakes her head.

"Sayaka, if you go off on your own, you're gonna die." Kaede pulls Sayaka back before turning her attention to Jess. "Please tell me this wasn't fatal, Jess... right?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Ray froze... he tried his best not to cry since for some strange reason his tears tend to float upwards. He couldn't afford to let this monster catch the others because of his emotions spiraling out of control.

Mog gasped and Sarge began to sweat... could this be it? Is this the end of the road?

"Is, is she dead?" Mog asked.

"I don't know kid... but something tells me she isn't going to be hopping up and dusting herself off in a flash."

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

304?cb=20170816162026

"Hahaha, here. we. go!" Crazed!Nagito said, simply awaiting the fireworks to spark.

"SHUT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffuDGE UP, YOU AAAAaaamAZING IDIOT!" Lumina shouted at Nagito, trying to keep her head cool in front of Voidica, who was just watching Jessica get pummeled as Charn used magic of several elements against her - Earth, Fire, Poison, Electric, Radiation... he really had upgraded himself over countless years to have seemingly every last one.

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede pulls Sayaka back before turning her attention to Jess. "Please tell me this wasn't fatal, Jess... right?"

"This didn't happen..." was all Jessica said. The situation was clear; Jessica was afraid to take him on even with the power of thirteen Elementals running through her, and now Charn was fighting her LONG before even then. She was putting up a decent fight, dodging attacks and firing back, but she wasn't doing much to him, while the opposite was true for Charn. He was going to kill her if this kept up.

Cassidy's eyes lit up. "Oh, and I just remembered something... This isn't really meant to keep you from interfering - I mean, I can tell you're not completely moronic (barring the blue-haired chick who brought a knife to a magic fight) - but still, I have to get rid of you lot somehow..."

"PUHUHUHU!" A large group of Monokumas dropped down from the trees, only now they were accompanied by a flock of robotic bats. They seemed like they were assembled from scrap metal and broken electronics, but they looked no less dangerous as they hissed and crackled.

"Scrapbats!" Lumina shouted as she glared at the robots.

• Thumbs Up 4

"W-What do we do?" Sonic panics. His sword is pointed towards the Monokumas, but his eyes are locked on past Jess. "We can't leave these Monokumas be... but we don't know if Jess can last any longer in this fight!"

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Cassidy's eyes lit up. "Oh, and I just remembered something... This isn't really meant to keep you from interfering - I mean, I can tell you're not completely moronic (barring the blue-haired chick who brought a knife to a magic fight - but still, I have to get rid of you lot somehow..."

"PUHUHUHU!" A large group of Monokumas dropped down from the trees, only now they were accompanied by a flock of robotic bats. They seemed like they were assembled from scrap metal and broken electronics, but they looked no less dangerous as they hissed and crackled.

"Scrapbats!" Lumina shouted as she glared at the robots.

"I'm going to have fun breaking your toys lady." Sarge grunted. Mog tried her best to look as tough as Sarge whipping out the bubble bobbles. Ray walked calmly to Sarge, staff at the ready.

"You can make all the tin soldiers you want but we'll just keep knocking them down." He calmly tells her, tears welling up. He can't believe the nerve these people have to desicate such a beautiful place with their junk.

"Bring it." He hisses.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"SHUT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffuDGE UP, YOU AAAAaaamAZING IDIOT!" Lumina shouted at Nagito, trying to keep her head cool in front of Voidica, who was just watching Jessica get pummeled as Charn used magic of several elements against her - Earth, Fire, Poison, Electric, Radiation... he really had upgraded himself over countless years to have seemingly every last one.

latest?cb=20170816162254

"Aw Lumina, I didn't know you felt that way about me. Thank you so very very much for the compliment! It's just so nice to get a compliment while seeing hope itself be birthed!" Crazed!Nagito said laughing. With this, Hina had to be practically held back by her arms as she tried making a mad dash at Nagito. 

"THAT'S IT, I'M GONNA KILL HIM" Hina shouted, pissed off that Nagito would have the guts to have any enjoyment out of the horrific events that was currently going down. Even if it wasn't the main Nagito anymore, this one was still annoying as hell. 

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"W-What do we do?" Sonic panics. His sword is pointed towards the Monokumas, but his eyes are locked on past Jess. "We can't leave these Monokumas be... but we don't know if Jess can last any longer in this fight!"

"Oh dear, do you know what that sounds like?" Cassidy asked, sounding sorry as she patted Sonic's head. "Something that's not my problem," she answered with a smile as she walked off, leaving the Monokumas and Scrapbats to deal with the Skylanders, and Charn to beat, blast, burn, and ultimately blow Jessica apart.

Lumina growled as she threw Light Grenades everywhere she could. "Voidica, fire off some Empty Waves! We could use some crowd control here!"

Ibuki slammed her guitar down on some Scrapbats, while Jessica fired Metal Crushers; she was still drained from earlier, and low-level attacks were all she could muster up now.

"Voidica?" Lumina asked, looking around. She couldn't see her. "VOIDICA?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Nicole sees Past!Jess getting pummelled and panics. Does she go and help her? Charn is far too powerful, and if she does help, the timeline is screwed... Oh, it's screwed enough already. "Hey, you! Bolts for brains!" she shouts at Charn, creating her holo-graphic lance.

// "I'm doing something incredibly stupid." she thought. // "But it'll be worth it..."

Genji charges into the Monokumas, ripping them to shreds with his shurikens and his wakizashi. "Kakatte koi!" he taunts.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Go look for her, we'll provide cover!" Sarge bellowed at Lumina. He then opened fire on the monokuma's and scrapbats.

Ray finally overcoming his fears let loose on a scrapbat wacking it hard with his staff over and over again leaving huge dents. "Get out of this FOREST!" He yelled wacking a Monokuma hard in the face.

Mog kept throwing any bubble bobbles she could summon at the enemies so Lumina could spend more time looking for Voidica.

• Thumbs Up 3

"W-we've got to do something!" said Silver, worried for Jessica's safety. Chi and Omega were preparing to fight the scrap-Monokumas, but they were also getting sick of Nagito's... 'words of wisdom'. "PERMISSION TO ELIMINATE THE WHITE-HAIRED MEATBAG?" Omega sincerely asked. "HE IS CLEARLY UNACCEPTED IN THIS ALLIANCE!" Chi, who already distrusted Nagito, was so tempted to deal with him too... but also knew that they had other priorities. "Unfortunately, he's not the one with the army of time-travelling teddies..." Chi replied. "...So I'm afraid that's a no." He then turned his attention back to the Monokumas, as Cassidy had left.

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Wait, what?!" said Silver, who quickly looked around to see if he could help find Voidica. "H-how did she just... disappear?!"

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"W-we've got to do something!" said Silver, worried for Jessica's safety. Chi and Omega were preparing to fight the scrap-Monokumas, but they were also getting sick of Nagito's... 'words of wisdom'. "PERMISSION TO ELIMINATE THE WHITE-HAIRED MEATBAG?" Omega sincerely asked. "HE IS CLEARLY UNACCEPTED IN THIS ALLIANCE!" Chi, who already distrusted Nagito, was so tempted to deal with him too... but also knew that they had other priorities. "Unfortunately, he's not the one with the army of time-travelling teddies..." Chi replied. "...So I'm afraid that's a no." He then turned his attention back to the Monokumas, as Cassidy had left.

"Wait, what?!" said Silver, who quickly looked around to see if he could help find Voidica. "H-how did she just... disappear?!"

"W-What?! Absolutely not!" Yuta protested. Despite his anger and annoyance at listening to Nagito's nonsense, he still realised there was an innocent version of him in there, that would clearly dislike all of this. "We can't destroy him, there's someone good in there. The only reason he even came on this entire adventure with us was just so he could help stop this kind of despair from happening!" Yuta shouted. 

• Thumbs Up 4