Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Apollo slams the ground with Oktavia, destroying hordes of Monokumas.

Meanwhile, Sonic, slashing at Monokumas assist Lumina in her search. "Voidica? VOIDICA?! Where are you?!" He calls.

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole sees Past!Jess getting pummelled and panics. Does she go and help her? Charn is far too powerful, and if she does help, the timeline is screwed... Oh, it's screwed enough already. "Hey, you! Bolts for brains!" she shouts at Charn, creating her holo-graphic lance.

// "I'm doing something incredibly stupid." she thought. // "But it'll be worth it..."

Sadly, it was no use. Charn was too far away, and even if he'd heard her, he was clearly preoccupied with beating the tar out of Jessica, who by now was limping, running low on energy, and terrified to the point of tears. To add insult to injury, the Scrapbats had a laser-focus on the current Jessica, who had now switched back to her native Void magic in an attempt to conserve energy.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Lumina shouted, her eyes burning with anger as she fired Superlasers left and right, blasting apart Monokumas and Scrapbats alike as she looked for her friend.

Unknown to everyone, Voidica hid behind a tree as past Jessica was thrown into another one nearby. Charn stood over her, and his hand crackled with that familiar scarlet aura - the one that took the lives of so many...

I... I have to help her! she thought, a Null Blast charging within her body.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ray couldn't understand why he was getting so angry and yet was feeling so helpless. The forest wasn't on fire and he was doing O.K. for once so why did he feel like the world was closing in on him.

Sarge kept shooting at any enemy that got too close to Ray or any other skylander. His aim was as good as ever. "Keep going Mog and Ray, I want you guys giving everything you got!" Sarge ordered. The two took heade and continued the good fight.

But deep down things were only going to get worse, the three of them could feel it... Delta just didn't know when.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"W-What?! Absolutely not!" Yuta protested. Despite his anger and annoyance at listening to Nagito's nonsense, he still realised there was an innocent version of him in there, that would clearly dislike all of this. "We can't destroy him, there's someone good in there. The only reason he even came on this entire adventure with us was just so he could help stop this kind of despair from happening!" Yuta shouted. 

"...MAY I SUGGEST REMOVING HIS VOCAL CAPABILITIES, AT LEAST?" Omega asked, not entirely convinced by Yuta's claim. "Forget it, Omega!" Chi interrupted. "Focus on dealing with these things, okay?!" He added, knocking down more Monokumas with a series of rocket-punches. Meanwhile, Silver was still hopelessly looking for Voidica, before getting a glimpse of Charn and past-Jessica. "Oh no..." he muttered, fearing that their mission was about to fail...

• Thumbs Up 3

"We can't let any of them get away with this!", Undyne snarled as she kept off the onslaught maniac bots with spears to the face.

"Much as I would relish wiping the smirk off of that heinous girl's face!", Storm grunted as she tussled with another bot, "we have our priorities to attend to!"

If I weren't so distracted with this ambush, I could maybe strafe that devious bot from behind!, Storm thought to herself.

Unfortunately, luck didn't seem to be faring any of them.

• Thumbs Up 4

Past Jessica looked up at Charn with fear in her eyes as he pointed his hand at her head like a gun.

"It's a pity I had to teach you this lesson, but at least now you won't forget it," Charn said, his voice dripping with contempt as his head pulsated green light in sync with his speech.

"YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!" Voidica ran out from behind her tree and fired a Null Blast straight into Charn's back, knocking his arm out of the way moments before a blast of Death magic fired out of his hand. As the blast flew into the trees, several birds screamed their last and fell to the ground, their bodies charred and lifeless.

Her bravery was very quickly supplanted with fear as Charn turned his head and saw her. "YOU?!" he asked, swiftly pointing his hand at Voidica. Just as he fired another Death magic blast at her, he saw the Skylanders in the distance.

"Phew, these Monokumas don't give up, do they?" Ibuki asked, spinning around while using her guitar as a bladed mallet. In the blink of an eye, however, the entire army was reduced to scrap. "...well that was easy!" Ibuki sang, playing a triumphant riff.

And then she saw Charn slowly walking towards them.

"...Jessica, I think you should run," Ibuki gulped. Jessica was only too happy to oblige.

Meanwhile, far from the Skylanders' sight, Voidica's heart raced as she looked at the smoking crater that lay where she'd stood moments ago. "Oh no..." she whispered as she saw where Charn was going.

• Thumbs Up 4

Spoiler

Meanwhile, the Skylanders were too occupied to see Charn approaching.

Sonic takes out another Monokuma, still searching for Voidica in the battlefield. He runs to Sayaka and Kaede, who are also fighting together.

"Girls, Voidica! Where is she?" Sonic asks, sweaty due to panic, blocking a Monokuma's claw swipe.

Kaede shakes her head before putting her hand on the ground, electrocuting several Monokumas nearby. "No! I haven't! Sayaka?"

Sayaka stabs a Monokuma throwing his body into another before self-destructing. "No! I haven't!"

IGNORE THIS POST, IT'S DONE IN THE WRONG TIME.

• Thumbs Up 3

"RUN SARGE RUNRUNRUN!" Mog screamed, she noticed a bit of purple and gold heading her way. Sarge only needed a glimpse to see that shit had hit the fan. Like a bolt of lightning he ran keeping his head and Mog down low to avoid himself being insta killed. Ray, too, was running as fast as he could, this was horrible! Voidica was missing and everyone was now heading towards disaster.

"Mighty, please help us!" Ray cried out, tears streaming down his face only to float upwards. Oh what he wouldn't give to hear Mighty's words of wisdom...

• Thumbs Up 2

Witnessing the Monokumas getting destroyed so quickly, Chi and Omega caught a glimpse of Charn, heading their way. "ANALYSIS INDICATES THIS TO BE A PROBLEM!" Omega noted. "...SHOULD WE EVACUATE?" he asked, an unusual phrase compared to his normally dismissive attitude. "...Y-yeah..." Chi replied, a clear sense of fear coming from his voice. Eventually, Silver also caught on was what happening. "Charn... h-he's... coming right for us!" Silver panicked. "W-what do we do?" he asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

Seeing Charn make his way towards the Skylanders, Hina grabbed Yuta by his shoulders. "Bro, please, go after Jessica. Keep her safe, and stay safe. I don't want you getting hurt by this psycho". Hina said, clearly scared this could be the last time she sees her brother if things go south. She heard all of the stories, all of the horror this thing did to others. She couldn't bare losing her brother again. 

"W-What...?" Yuta asked, his voice shaking. "Please Yuta, I need to know you're safe, and Jess is safe. Just...let your older sister handle this with the others. You aren't ready to take something like this on". Hina added. With this, Yuta quietly nodded and began running towards Jess. 

latest?cb=20170629134911

"It'll be alright. Hope...is strong enough to destroy any despair. As long as we keep our heads, keep our loved ones in remembrance...we can take on the darkest of despair".  Nagito said, his clothing having changed back to his blazer and striped shirt. With this, he readied his dark blade, ready to fight against Charn.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Who are you?" Charn asked, his voice akin to cold ice running down a person's back. "None of you are registered in any formal registeries."

Ibuki spoke up. "I-I'm Ibuki Mioda, I'm the Ul-Ultimate Musician, an-an-"

"Ultimate Musician?" Charn interrupted, glaring at her as he chuckled. "Now isn't that a bit egotistical of you? Didn't you know not to proclaim yourself as my superior?" Ibuki barely noticed a crystal-covered spiked fist before Charn furiously punched her across the face with it.

"Now I need to make this quick - you strangers are interfering with official business." Charn flicked a wall of fire straight towards the Skylanders, burning everything in its path.

Lumina zipped over to Kaede and whispered something to her. "I know this sounds crazy - but on the off chance Jessica's alive, we should try and keep him away from her for as long as possible! I mean, she'll die if we don't, so w-what does us dying here matter?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

The wall of fire blocked Delta's path, they along with the rest of the skylanders were trapped. The three turned around to see Charn addressing everyone. Mog gulped she felt like death was looking her in the face while Ray clutched his staff, all the color was drained out of his. Sarge was the only one of three that was maintaining composure.

Ray then winced as Ibuki got sent flying by one of Charn's fists. Mog gasped before flinching in terror.

Sarge just held his Lancer and waited for a miracle.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the firewall approached, Chi quickly scanned it to switch into his Fire-based form, if only to negate some of the impact from the wall of flames. However, while Silver tried to use his ESP to protect from the fire, Omega had to rely solely on his armour. As the flames struck them, even with their defences, they all certainly felt the impact.

Silver, struggling to get up, had some words for Charn. "...Y-you say we're i-interfering... with o-official business?" he remarked. "...T-that's funny. Because... f-from where we're s-standing... it's the other w-way... around!" Meanwhile, Chi and Omega stayed silent, not willing to risk their lives by speaking to Charn.

• Thumbs Up 2

Charn simply glanced at Silver. "You remind me of that obsolete paperweight Beta," he sneered. "He's lucky I'm bothering to keep him around." A blast of green fire struck Silver head-on. "YOU are not."

Lumina puffed up her cheeks. "If you did anything to Voidica, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE..."

"Miss Laserwave?" Charn asked, turning his gaze to Lumina. "So YOU'RE here too? Perfect! Your rebellious form of music is not tolerated in this perfect utopia." Charn coldly raised his hand and fired another Death magic blast, but it passed straight through her - he was aiming at a hologram!

Elsewhere, Voidica ran over to past Jessica as she lay beaten against the tree. "Come on, Jessica! Get out of here!" she begged.

"...what...?" Jessica weakly groaned. "I...I'm... seeing things..."

"No! No, you're not!" Voidica tried to push Jessica back into a standing position, her heels slipping on the leaves. "It's me, Voidica! I'm trying to help you!"

"...am I dead...?" Jessica asked. "...I must be... or I'm going mad..."

• Thumbs Up 3

With Charn distracted, Sayaka runs to the past Jessica, her hands glowing blue. "H-Hang on! I think I can heal her!"

She looks at the beaten Jessica, observing the bruises and scars littered throughout her body, her clothes torn all over the place. "Geez... you got beaten real hard..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'll say," Jessica weakly laughed. "I-I mean, here I am, bleeding and dying on a planet far from Earth because an ancient arcane android wanted to kill me, and now I'm seeing some anime girl trying to heal me... and I'm talking to you like you're real! Hah! I really have gone mad!"

"D-Don't say that, Jessica!" Voidica protested. "L-Look, just keep going; do you know there's an Elemental hiding in the Vegetropics?"

"Besides the hallucinatory one in front of me, no," Jessica said. She must be dead if she was somehow feeling better after that beating.

"Well, you do now!" Voidica said, pointing somewhere. "Just go!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Silver!" Ray called out to the psychic hedgehog. He raced over to him as fast as he could.

"Ray, wait!" Sarge and Mog both called out to the flying squirrel... but Ray ignored their pleas, a friend was in trouble! He's gotta assist somehow... right?

Sarge and Mog really couldn't do much they were both pretty much useless in this fight.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sayaka pays no mind to what Jess said about her, contiuing the healing process before hearing the other person by her side.

"Vegetropics?" Sayaka turns to Voidica. "What's that?"

The caped Disciple turns to the direction Voidica's pointing at, wondering if it's some sort of safe zone.

• Thumbs Up 3

Genji had his hand over the katana on his back again, desperate to use it.

"You have no honor. You have nothing to be respected for. You must come to an END!" he shouts, preparing to charge at Charn.

Nicole, meanwhile, silently follows Charn. She sneaks along, holding her handheld close. // "Why aren't I doing anything?!she thinks to herself. // "Why aren't I helping anyone?! What am I doing?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Genji had his hand over the katana on his back again, desperate to use it.

"You have no honor. You have nothing to be respected for. You must come to an END!" he shouts, preparing to charge at Charn.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Charn asked as he flung metal axes that sliced apart several trees as he attacked Ibuki and Lumina.

"GYAAGH!" Ibuki screamed as she swung her guitar-axe into Charn... he was knocked forward an inch, to be fair, but poor Ibuki was sent spinning back several feet from the recoil!

Lumina threw several Light Grenades at Charn while tending to Ibuki. "Are you OK?" she asked.

The Ultimate Musician's only response was a feeble, "DoN'T woRRy, Mom, IbUKi cAN hanDlE The teACup riDe! LeT hEr BAck On!"

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka pays no mind to what Jess said about her, contiuing the healing process before hearing the other person by her side.

"Vegetropics?" Sayaka turns to Voidica. "What's that?"

The caped Disciple turns to the direction Voidica's pointing at, wondering if it's some sort of safe zone.

Voidica puffed up her cheeks. Sayaka could tell she really took after Lumina. "The whole jungle is the Vegetropics!" she said. "There's just one area of it where Miss Lily's hiding out! Jessica can find it, can't you?"

"...I guess?" Jessica replied, standing up. For a pair of hallucinations, these two knew how to get rid of pain.

"Good luck!" Voidica waved. "I believe in you!"

"OK," Jessica said, running off in a direction away from Charn. "But I dunno why you're telling me this; Charn killed you!"

"W...what?" Voidica asked as the Sorceress disappeared. Wheels started turning in her head regarding Jessica, her powers, Lumina's mannerisms towards her... and her heart skipped several beats. "...S-Sayaka... is there something that was meant to happen to me...?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica puffed up her cheeks. Sayaka could tell she really took after Lumina. "The whole jungle is the Vegetropics!" she said. "There's just one area of it where Miss Lily's hiding out! Jessica can find it, can't you?"

"...I guess?" Jessica replied, standing up. For a pair of hallucinations, these two knew how to get rid of pain.

"Good luck!" Voidica waved. "I believe in you!"

"OK," Jessica said, running off in a direction away from Charn. "But I dunno why you're telling me this; Charn killed you!"

"W...what?" Voidica asked as the Sorceress disappeared. Wheels started turning in her head regarding Jessica, her powers, Lumina's mannerisms towards her... and her heart skipped several beats. "...S-Sayaka... is there something that was meant to happen to me...?"

Sayaka is paralyzed.

That's right... Voidica has to die... doesn't she? I was so caught up in trying to find Jess that... I forgot about it.

Sayaka takes a deep breath... and nods. "...Yeah... you have to die..."

"I-I wish there was another way but... in order to restore time, things have to go back to how they were..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica's eyes went wide. Her pupils shrunk, her breathing stopped, her entire world fell silent.

"Wh.... no..."

Tears started welling up in her eyes. "B...But I don't want to die! I don't want to leave Lumina! I don't want to leave you! I don't want to leave Jessica!" The poor girl collapsed to her knees and completely broke down crying. Lumina didn't even notice her as she fought against their mortal enemy.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sarge, we gotta do something! Our friends are getting hurt!" Mog pleaded.

"Don't worry I'm on it." Sarge told her. He began running he didn't know why he was running but he was. None of his weapons would be able to do anything nor would his fists and Mog might as well be cannon fodder at this point.

What the hell am I going to do?! Play dead?

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica's eyes went wide. Her pupils shrunk, her breathing stopped, her entire world fell silent.

"Wh.... no..."

Tears started welling up in her eyes. "B...But I don't want to die! I don't want to leave Lumina! I don't want to leave you! I don't want to leave Jessica!" The poor girl collapsed to her knees and completely broke down crying. Lumina didn't even notice her as she fought against their mortal enemy.

Sayaka looks down, unsure on what to do. "Voidica... I know how you feel. Nobody wants to die. Believe it or not, I died..."

She gives a grim chuckle. "Not a pleasant experience..." She sits down, trying to get as much on Voidica's level as possible.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Charn asked as he flung metal axes that sliced apart several trees as he attacked Ibuki and Lumina.

"GYAAGH!" Ibuki screamed as she swung her guitar-axe into Charn... he was knocked forward an inch, to be fair, but poor Ibuki was sent spinning back several feet from the recoil!

Lumina threw several Light Grenades at Charn while tending to Ibuki. "Are you OK?" she asked.

"Ryūjin no ken wo kurae!" Genji shouts ferociously, pulling out the katana on his back.

Unleashing his blade and the dragon inside, Genji leaps at Charn and slashes at him...

// "He is a machine, maybe I can tamper something..." Nicole wondered, still quietly sneaking up on Charn. // "There's no doubt he's got strong security. I should be able to do just enough to stun him..."

• Thumbs Up 3