Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Before the Skylanders hid in order to spy on the events occuring with the prime minister, Hina decided to cut in here, much to Yuta's dismay. "Yuta didn't have many weird birthdays. I think the one example was this one time we took him to the movies to see this anime movie me and him were hyped to watch for a few weeks, and then Yuta's crush turned out to be there and they ran into each other..." Hina said, with a sly smile.

"Please don't..." Yuta said, practically blushing and facepalming. It was obvious he did not want to hear this story again. "Anyways, so being a good big sister, I decided to help him get the courage to ask her out!...and I did that by shoving him directly towards her so he couldn't get away!" Hina said with a triumphant smile. 

"Still got more guts than me, eheheh..." Sayaka sheepishly laughs, as she never really had the chance to confess to Kyosuke back in her past life.

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Well, Celes is," Ibuki shrugged, "but who cares about that, what's the weedy guy with the big shiny head saying?!"

Jessica took a deep breath, and explained what was happening to the others.

"Right now he's telling me about how he's a psychic robot, and how he reads the minds of everyone on Enchantus to catch anyone with 'bad thoughts', but for some reason he can't read mine. Then he's going to tell me that the minds of magical beings can't be read by psychics like him, then... I'm gonna blast him with Void magic and stomp his head in, and I'm going to run into that forest to get away. Oh, and there'll be a fuckton of Charn Troopers after me, too."

Ibuki's eyes narrowed. "Well, no wonder they'll be after you with THAT reaction! I mean, when Ibuki got in trouble with politicians one time, all she did was make one deaf! How was I supposed to know she wasn't gonna like Ibuki's kind of music?!"

"Erm... guys?" Voidica asked, nervously. "Wh-why are the trees laughing? It sounds like... 'oop-oop-oop-oop'...?"

"Oh hell no," Jessica gulped, "not in the forest!"

Puhuhuhuhu!

PUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!

The laughs progressively get louder and louder...

"That's just great! More Monokumas, just what we need!" Sonic growls, readying for battle.

• Thumbs Up 4

Silver, Chi and Omega watched Beta and the past-Jessica speaking. This Prime Minister certainly didn't seem anything like the 'Beta' that Chi and Omega knew.

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Erm... guys?" Voidica asked, nervously. "Wh-why are the trees laughing? It sounds like... 'oop-oop-oop-oop'...?"

"Oh hell no," Jessica gulped, "not in the forest!"

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Puhuhuhuhu!

PUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!

The laughs progressively get louder and louder...

"That's just great! More Monokumas, just what we need!" Sonic growls, readying for battle.

"Wonderful..." said Chi, also preparing for a fight. He begun scanning the forest, to try and see how many Monokumas were coming...

• Thumbs Up 4

"Fuck." Sarge hissed, readying his Lancer, finger on the trigger.

"Oh boy, more cheap knock offs." Mog pouted, she whipped out some bubble bobbles, ready to pop some robots!

Ray just held his staff... the best he was going to do was making some shields, the rainbow sparkles were probably useless against the robots. 

• Thumbs Up 4

With a set of ferocious - yet bizarrely cute - growls, a large number of Monokumas fell down from the treetops, eyes glaring at Jessica. There seemed to be well over thirty of them. Jessica slowly backed away, and the Monokumas turned and moved to face her in response.

"I-I've never seen THOSE before!" Voidica gasped. "I-I-Is that a new robot Charn developed?"

"Good news, no it isn't," Lumina said, glaring at the Monokumas. "Bad news is, they're the things trying to get rid of Jessica!"

"And what am I gonna do about it?!" Jessica hissed. "In case you've forgotten, I'm back there with Beta; any sudden loud noises are sure to grab their attention!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"We're damned if we do, damned if we don't." Sarge backed up.

"Mean robot bears! Go away!" Mog got ready to throw a bubble.

Ray, shaking, readies his staff, he was not going to become nothing but bits by these damn things! 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well, one thing's for certain..." said Chi, with a sense of dread. "These things know what they want to kill." Silver showed a similar level of concern. "W-what do we do?" he worriedly asked. "We can't just stand around, but we also can't risk exposing ourselves to them!" Silver added, referring to Beta and past-Jessica. Meanwhile, Omega already had a 'simple' solution in his mind: Destroy them all in a blaze of glory! ...But while he really wanted to blow up the Monokumas, it just seemed too risky...

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

With a set of ferocious - yet bizarrely cute - growls, a large number of Monokumas fell down from the treetops, eyes glaring at Jessica. There seemed to be well over thirty of them. Jessica slowly backed away, and the Monokumas turned and moved to face her in response.

"I-I've never seen THOSE before!" Voidica gasped. "I-I-Is that a new robot Charn developed?"

"Good news, no it isn't," Lumina said, glaring at the Monokumas. "Bad news is, they're the things trying to get rid of Jessica!"

"And what am I gonna do about it?!" Jessica hissed. "In case you've forgotten, I'm back there with Beta; any sudden loud noises are sure to grab their attention!"

Danganronpa-1-2-Reload-Monokuma-army-Ban

The Monokumas stare at Jessica, unmoving, but preparing to strike at Jess at any moment.

Sayaka's eyebrow raises at this familiar sight. "Sonic... isn't this similar to-"

"How the Liberators always go after you? Yes." The hedgehog turns to Jessica. "Jess, if you can distract them, we can swiftly take them out without them noticing. It seems like these buckets of bolts have a one track mind,"

• Thumbs Up 5

"I know a few ways to go for the silent kills", Hsien Ko said brandsihing her claws.

"I can fire off spears without making a sound too!", Undyne suggested.

Storm was unsure though.

"It matters not what we can do. What matters is that we MUST take action regardless. If we let those Monokumas through....Jessica, it is your call...but I implore that we be allowed to take action. If not, then the situation is doomed to be the bleakest it can be possibly be!", the elemental x-man exclaimed.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Danganronpa-1-2-Reload-Monokuma-army-Ban

The Monokumas stare at Jessica, unmoving, but preparing to strike at Jess at any moment.

Sayaka's eyebrow raises at this familiar sight. "Sonic... isn't this similar to-"

"How the Liberators always go after you? Yes." The hedgehog turns to Jessica. "Jess, if you can distract them, we can swiftly take them out without them noticing. It seems like these buckets of bolts have a one track mind,"

"Right, so the plan to beat them... is to leg it?" Jessica asked, her gaze still fixed on the Monokumas.

"Essentially, yes," Lumina said.

"Fine with me; I mean I'll be running here any moment now!" Jessica ran as fast as she could away from where she and Beta were, the army of Monokumas laughing and squeaking in hot pursuit. Which was just as well; the last one ran after her just as Beta got a Null Blast to the face and a 5cm deep bootprint in his head.

"WOOOOAAAAH!" Voidica gasped, completely shocked. "Jessica never told me she was a Void Sorceress! Was she hiding that all along?!"

"Er, um, ah, y-yes, yes she was!" Lumina smilled, grabbing Voidica's arm and running after the Monokumas. "But right now, we should be helping her while not being seen by... uh, her..."

"Time travel's a bitch, huh Lil' Lucy?" Ibuki teased with a trollish grin before running after Jessica.

• Thumbs Up 5

"It's my turn, now." Sonic rolls into a ball as he spins towards the army of Monokumas, still focused on Jess, unaware of the blue ball coming to them...

One by one, the Monokumas are spun through by Sonic, leaving a Sentinel-shaped hole in their chests as they fall.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alright Mog! Let a rip!" Sarge called out to his tiny compatriot. 

Mog gave a nod and began throwing bubbles at the Monokuma's knocking them down so that Sarge can shoot them down with little effort.

Ray just kept an eye out for any of the bears coming in from behind.

• Thumbs Up 4

As the Monokumas followed Jessica, Omega immediately jumped into action. "FINALLY! NOW WE HUNT!" he stated, chasing after the Monokumas. Once he was withing range, Omega prepared to open fire! "AT LAST! I WILL NOT BE DENIED THIS!" he shouted, as multiple homing missiles were launched towards the bear-bots.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sion jumped out the bushes to attack. She uses Etherlite to trip some of the Monokumas up before she gave them a hard kick. Yusei activated his Duel Disk and slapped a card on its blade. "Let's go Speed Warrior!" A human like monster with very robotic features appeared behind Yusei.

SpeedWarrior-JP-Anime-5D-NC.jpg

"Go! Sonic Edge!" Speed Warrior dashed forward and kicked a few Monokumas away, causing them to explode. Celes smashed another one with her hammer. "Damn why we have to deal with these punks!?" Celes said, "I mean catharsis aside I'm getting tired of him..."

• Thumbs Up 5

Kaede gets her hand out, summoning a piano to crash atop of some Monokumas. She jumps on the instrument, rubbing her hands to generate some elecricity before zapping the Monokumas with it, frying them. 

Sayaka, meanwhile is running atop the Monokumas, spawning swords above her. As she moves away from each Monokuma, the swords drop, impaling them through the head.

"They just keep on coming!" Sayaka groans, finishing off another Monokuma before moving onto the next one.

• Thumbs Up 4

Genji fans out some shurikens at the Monokuma bots, jumping around like a grasshopper on caffine.

"Too easy!" he taunts, continuing to throw his shurikens. He lands down, pulling out his wakizashi and dashing into the crowd of Monokuma bots, slashing away.

• Thumbs Up 5

As the Monokuma army fell down (though replenished by several more from the nearby trees), the Skylanders saw Jessica running straight towards their old location before disappearing into the forest.

"Crisis averted," Jessica sighed, firing Void Bullets at the Monokumas.

"You never told me you were a Void Sorceress, Jessica!" Voidica said, firing her own Void Bullets at the army.

"Oh, well, uh, surprise! Had you fooled for a while, huh?" Jessica said.

Voidica giggled. "You sure did!" She lept into the air, causing to Monokumas to collide with each other.

Lumina and Ibuki used their instruments of destruction to rip into the Monokumas. But then - because things weren't quite bad enough yet, a female voice came from within the forest.

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, THE A.I. OF THESE BLOODY THINGS!"

Voidica momentarily paused as she heard it. "I... think I've heard that voice on a broadcast fairly recently!"

"Oh no," Jessica groaned. "Don't tell me SHE'S behind this..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Bears on the prowl huh?", Hsien Ko said.

She then lept out from the bushes and dove into a bunch of them!

She spun around with her claws outstretched, parrying off their claws while also cutting them down to size!

She then took out a bulk, by casting her tenrai ha move!

lei-gem-super3.gif

She procured a giant weight from one of her sleeves that not only smashed in a few of the Monokuma bots, but also summoned a fleets of spikeballs that smothered a whole mess of them!

18 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

As the Monokumas followed Jessica, Omega immediately jumped into action. "NEGATIVE! NOW WE HUNT!" he stated, chasing after the Monokumas. Once he was withing range, Omega prepared to open fire! "AT LAST! I WILL NOT BE DENIED THIS!" he shouted, as multiple homing missiles were launched towards the bear-bots.

"Hey! Omega!", she said as she hopped over a fleet and landed next to the bot.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?", she asked as she pulled out a set of bombs from her sleeves.

Voidica momentarily paused as she heard it. "I... think I've heard that voice on a broadcast fairly recently!"

"Hey, if it's someone we can apprhend easily to put an end to all of this, I'm all ears then!", Undyne said as she set a flurry of spears staking Monokauma bot after another through the central nerves disabling them.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Umm... who's she?" Ray nervously asked.

"I'm going to assume she's a big cheese in this operation" Sarge snarls, shooting down more Monokuma bots.

Mog kept throwing more bubbles at the bots... she wasn't super paying attention to discussion at hand.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hey! Omega!", she said as she hopped over a fleet and landed next to the bot.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?", she asked as she pulled out a set of bombs from her sleeves.

Before Omega could give an answer, Chi intervened. "Oh no, you don't!" he demanded. "We're causing enough damage as is! The last thing we need right now is a giant explosion attracting the wrong attention!" Omega, not willing to listen to Chi's words, was about to speak once more, until...

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

But then - because things weren't quite bad enough yet, a female voice came from within the forest.

"...Too late..." said Chi, hearing the voice in the distance. "Sounds like we've got company! Possibly our target!" he told the others. Meanwhile, Silver used his ESP powers to stun and gather as many Monokumas as possible. "Ha! Not so tough now, are you?" he said, mocking the mechanical killer bears.

• Thumbs Up 3

16 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

Before Omega could give an answer, Chi intervened. "Oh no, you don't!" he demanded. "We're causing enough damage as is! The last thing we need right now is a giant explosion attracting the wrong attention!"

"Yeesh!", Hsien Ko scuffed. "They're concentrated blasts Chi! It's my BIG bombs you actually have to watch out for in that regard!", she said distributing them among the advancing bots.

Just as she claimed, the blasts went off individually, but not clustering into one another.

"No more distracting than everyone else's attacks either! I'm not stupid y'know!", she said, turning her back on Chi.

• Thumbs Up 4

"IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!" One Monokuma shouted. "I'M GONNA KILL YA!" Another Monokuma shouted, and it got to an insane point that even several of the Monokuma robots began speaking Japanese. It's obvious these robots were a bit more cheaper created than the original Monokuma.

latest?cb=20170629134911

"It's one thing to use a heavily overused and overall distasteful design, it's another thing entirely to be so cheap that they can't even ensure the damn robots speak English all of the time" Nagito commented, as he slashed his dark blade through several of the Monokumas, flipping between them and quickly slicing through them. 

"Say what you want, this is great stress relief!" Hina shouted as she blasted several of the robots with her water powers, as well as kicking and punching them. She had a prime chance to release anger on Monokuma and she was going to take it. Yuta on the other hand just hid behind a rock, being unable to fight.

• Thumbs Up 4

A small purple spaceship flew out from within the trees, hovering above the Skylanders. It looked exactly like the small ship Jessica had back at Club Penguin, only with a symbol of a triangular eye on it. The port on top of the ship opened up, and the occupant revealed herself as she pulled herself up to face the Skylanders. She seemed oddly dressed, but her purple paldrons and red leotard gave the impression that this was someone important.

tumblr_ov9g5wGSZ91ttdj8lo1_500.png

"So you're the horrible lot Jess has been hanging around lately," she sneered, spitting down at them. Her accent was distinctly different from those of Jessica and the Elementals, sounding more American... albeit, somewhat forced.

"You saying you've been planning this for a long time, Cassidy?" Jessica asked, stern and commanding.

Voidica looked around, confused. "Y-You mean... t-the Military Officer of Enchantus i-is the one going back in time?"

"Wow, you know a lot of big words and terms for your age," Ibuki whispered, smashing a Monokuma in half. Then again, Voidica was several times her own age, so she had no real room to judge.

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

A small purple spaceship flew out from within the trees, hovering above the Skylanders. It looked exactly like the small ship Jessica had back at Club Penguin, only with a symbol of a triangular eye on it. The port on top of the ship opened up, and the occupant revealed herself as she pulled herself up to face the Skylanders. She seemed oddly dressed, but her purple paldrons and red leotard gave the impression that this was someone important.

tumblr_ov9g5wGSZ91ttdj8lo1_500.png

"So you're the horrible lot Jess has been hanging around lately," she sneered, spitting down at them. Her accent was distinctly different from those of Jessica and the Elementals, sounding more American... albeit, somewhat forced.

"You saying you've been planning this for a long time, Cassidy?" Jessica asked, stern and commanding.

Voidica looked around, confused. "Y-You mean... t-the Military Officer of Enchantus i-is the one going back in time?"

"Wow, you know a lot of big words and terms for your age," Ibuki whispered, smashing a Monokuma in half. Then again, Voidica was several times her own age, so she had no real room to judge.

Yuta suddenly hopped out of the rock, simply trying to shield Voidica. He couldn't do a lot but at the very least, if this was a foe, he could try to keep someone safe. "S-So this is the bad guy, right...?" Yuta asked, his voice shaking. 

"Indeed, that would be an accurate guess. She doesn't seem very happy with us at all does she?" Nagito said, with a sly smile as he simply smiled towards Cassidy, knowing it'd annoy her. 

"If she's anything like the Future Foundation's old leader, we're going to be dealing with a corrupt military nutcase with an over complicated plan". Hina said, simply shaking her head and shrugging, having gotten sick of these kind of villain plots a long time ago.

• Thumbs Up 4

George turned to the direction of where the voice came from as he shot a blast of energy at the Monokuma,

"Judging from how she looks, she must be from Jessica's world..." George said, "Of course, judging from how she's talking... this one's no friend of hers!"

"Now you're getting it, my cube headed companion!" Pup said as he stabbed a Monokuma with a spork from his swiss army knife, sparks bouncing off his dome. "Keep an eye on her. There's something about this gal that's rubbing me the wrong way... Reminds me of your old boss, George."

"Gah! Don't remind me!" George yelled, "I only agreed to this dimension hopping to get away from her you know!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Mean lady, stop messing up the time err..." Mog paused... now what was that word again, it was on the tip of her tongue.

"Stream." Sarge corrected. 

"Right, stop messing up the time stream!" Mog shouted at Cassidy.

Ray looked at Cassidy's outfit... those shoulder pads, that leotard, thank heavens Ember isn't here or that woman would be copping an ear full from the pink dragon so much that you'd think she was sergeant of the Fashion Police! 

• Thumbs Up 4