Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

3 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"What she said! Same to you too Sarge!", Undyne said to her friend.

"Don't worry Undyne, I got my partner's right here." Sarge points to Mog and indicates Ray is nearby. Mog gives a look of concentration though if you didn't know you'd think she got in trouble again and was being a sourpuss.

Death Magic guns... if we survive this I'm going to tell the gatekeeper about this, he needs to know or else if these guys somehow end up in the Underworld... there might not be a underworld! Ray thought to himself. The sooner everyone pitched in to stop this madness the better!

• Thumbs Up 4

As soon as Jessica set foot on the ship, a large group of Monokumas and Charn Troopers turned their mechanical gazes to her. One of the latter raised its gun, only for it to be knocked out of its hands by a Flare Beam, which heated the robot up and caused it to explode, setting some Monokumas on fire for good measure.

Ibuki flicked a switch on her guitar and fired its own flamethrower, joining Jessica in taking down the Charn Troopers.

As she fought, Lumina and Voidica used their magic against the Monokumas, steering clear of the Death Magic guns. Knowing Ibuki would like it, Lumina made a guitar of light and played a metal track while shooting lasers at her foes:

"AWWWW YEAH!" Ibuki screamed, switching to an axe and hacking and slashing away at Monokumas and Charn Troopers alike.

In another area of the ship, far from the battle, Beta could hear explosions, gunfire, and hair metal. He gulped and drummed his metal claws against his head; he was already terrified to have gone back in time to begin with (despite Cassidy's grand plans-cum-threats), but now something had gone horribly wrong, and he hoped to dear god that whatever it was, it wasn't his fault.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic ignites his sword and gives a Monokuma a firey stab through the neck before slicing the head off. "Head's up!" Sonic yells, looking above him, noticing a barrage of gun fire from above.

Kaede immediately takes notice and calls upon Apollo. "Apollo, destroy those!"

Her Persona immediately responds, creating the same amount of fireballs as the bullets, making them collide and explode in the sky.

• Thumbs Up 3

Pup rolled over to a Monokuma and shoved the lightsaber on top of its head. Noticing another one about to slash at him, Pup yanked the saber out of the dead monokuma's now sparking head and sliced the other one right down the middle. 

"Whoa! perfect split!" Pup excalimed, as he admired his work. "I wonder how different they'd look if halves were the same?

George blasted away at the Monokuma minions. Thanks to his arm cannon on one arm and blaster in his other hand, he shot in any direction he saw a Monokuma. 

"Of all the things that could kill me right now," George groaned as he tossed a smoldering killer teddy bear at a crowd of them, "It just had to be mechanical plush dolls! Anyone, if I'm killed by one of these guys, don't mention that on my headstone or eulogy!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"The Monokumas came in with their murderous claws held in the air, blood as pink as Maijn Buu's ugly face. The army was up against the Skylanders. It's usually at this point when any detective would know when to fold them and bow out of the game. But I'm not any detectiv-" 

"YUTA NOT NOW" Hina shouted as she tried to protect her younger brother from the Monokuma robots, dashing around and punching each of them, while lifting and throwing others. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Synchro Summon! Stardust Dragon!" Yusei shouted as he summoned his mighty, white dragon to fight alongside his friends. Stardust then shoots a beam of stardust at the Monokumas and Charn Troopers, destroying several at once.

Sion quietly used Etherlite on the Charn Troopers to make them trip into Monokuma's claws while they used their own weapons on the Monokumas. Celes smashed another Monokuma with her Justice Hammer 2. "This is honestly good stress relief!" she shouted as she pulled her hammer from the Monokuma ruins and it flies into another, "this feels like much deserved payback!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Before long, most of the Charn Troopers in the room were rendered scrap metal. As the battle progressed, the ship started moving away from the dock as fast as it could, and many Monokumas ran for other areas of the ship.

"Right, so we've bashed up some bears and said, 'FFFFFFFF...ry tha police', so what now?" Ibuki asked, tugging her axe out of a Charn Trooper's armoured torso as Voidica watched.

"There's bound to be more onboard," Jessica said, taking into account the ship's size. "And we don't really have time to waste playing hide and seek with them..."

"Oh! Oh! So we find the most explosive part of the ship and make it go 'KRAKAKABOOM, DADADADADABOOOOOM!!!'?" Lumina asked, mimicing the explosion with her arms. Voidica giggled at Lumina's representation of the outcome.

"Seems like our best shot," Jessica said, rushing through a door and following an onboard holomap to the ship's engine. "Guys, be careful; we've also got Beta to worry about."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Before long, most of the Charn Troopers in the room were rendered scrap metal. As the battle progressed, the ship started moving away from the dock as fast as it could, and many Monokumas ran for other areas of the ship.

"Right, so we've bashed up some bears and said, 'FFFFFFFF...ry tha police', so what now?" Ibuki asked, tugging her axe out of a Charn Trooper's armoured torso as Voidica watched.

"There's bound to be more onboard," Jessica said, taking into account the ship's size. "And we don't really have time to waste playing hide and seek with them..."

"Oh! Oh! So we find the most explosive part of the ship and make it go 'KRAKAKABOOM, DADADADADABOOOOOM!!!'?" Lumina asked, mimicing the explosion with her arms. Voidica giggled at Lumina's representation of the outcome.

"Seems like our best shot," Jessica said, rushing through a door and following an onboard holomap to the ship's engine. "Guys, be careful; we've also got Beta to worry about."

"Let's go find an engine." Sayaka says, following Jessica. "That's probably where the most explosive parts should be, right?"

Sonic shrugs in response, having no idea what to say.

Kaede could only shrug as well, but is willing to give Sayaka's idea a shot, believing in her.

"Might be. I'm no mechanic, though." She says, supporting Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 3

23 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Sounds like a plan!", Undyne said as she swept  a charn trooper off its feet while staking a Monokuma bot!

She then proceeded to pull her spear out of the Monokuma bot and used the butt end to strike another oncoming Monokuma bot's head and then spin around to slice it with the sharp end!

"You lead the way! We'll cover from behind!", she promised as she forked the fallen Charn trooper with her spear and then flung it with the trooper still attached into a flock of its brethen for a strike!

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica ran up several flights of stairs before reaching a corridor packed with Charn Troopers. She ducked down as the machines fired (thankfully non-Death magic) blasts at the Skylanders, but Voidica thrust her hands out and sent a large Null Blast flying through the robots, knocking most of them for a loop.

"Come on!" Jessica said, rushing past the stunned robots while Ibuki decapitated as many as she could while running. Looking through the corridor windows, they could see they were quite far from Cyber City already, it being the one shining light between a pitch black sky and a pitch black sea. It was her home planet, but already Lumina was missing the presence of a bright yellow sun.

• Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"But they're only in beta stage! A pushover!" Genji taunts. "We'll finish this quickly." Pulling out his shurikens, Genji jumps into the fray, moving quickly through the ship to find the engine room.

Nicole looks around cautiously, holding her computer close. "Tell me," she asks Jessica, "what is Beta capable of?"

• Thumbs Up 4

31 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Let's go find an engine." Sayaka says, following Jessica. "That's probably where the most explosive parts should be, right?"

Sonic shrugs in response, having no idea what to say.

Kaede could only shrug as well, but is willing to give Sayaka's idea a shot, believing in her.

"Might be. I'm no mechanic, though." She says, supporting Sayaka.

"I've heard from human lore that the usual obvious weak points to these giant techno crafts are open thermal exhaust ports!", Undyne chimed in.

"And the chances of one those just lying around is how low?", Hsien Ko asked Jess and Lumina. @Spin Attaxx

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica ran up several flights of stairs before reaching a corridor packed with Charn Troopers. She ducked down as the machines fired (thankfully non-Death magic) blasts at the Skylanders, but Voidica thrust her hands out and sent a large Null Blast flying through the robots, knocking most of them for a loop.

"Come on!" Jessica said, rushing past the stunned robots while Ibuki decapitated as many as she could while running. Looking through the corridor windows, they could see they were quite far from Cyber City already, it being the one shining light between a pitch black sky and a ptch black sea. It was her home planet, but already Lumina was missing the presence of a bright yellow sun.

Storm, having claustrophobia welcomed the windows sight, as the corridor had been riding on her nerves a bit.

Meanwhile, Hsien Ko noticed a few Charn Troopers trying to get lucky, blasting at Jess and company with their blasts.

Related image

"Trying to sneak in a shot boys? That won't look so good on your records in the 9 courts of judgement!", she taunted as she dove in front and conjured her Henkyo Ki gong to bang which reflected the blasts right back at them, allowing her to also gain the upper hand and slice them as their blasts hit them back too!

"You guys okay!?", she asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole looks around cautiously, holding her computer close. "Tell me," she asks Jessica, "what is Beta capable of?"

"He's a robot with psychic powers," Jessica explained to Nicole as she threw Plant Blades through a Monokuma. She started charging up a Thorn Bomb just in case any more happened to be nearby. "He's no Charn, not by a long shot, but from what I can tell, he can use psychokinesis, pyrokinesis, astrakinesis... a whole lot of kinesises, really."

"M-Miss Nicole, I think I also saw him teleport and levitate," Voidica added, looking out for trouble. "P-plus he can read minds, but magical stuff interferes with any direct m-mind control or anything!"

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"He's a robot with psychic powers," Jessica explained to Nicole as she threw Plant Blades through a Monokuma. She started charging up a Thorn Bomb just in case any more happened to be nearby. "He's no Charn, not by a long shot, but from what I can tell, he can use psychokinesis, pyrokinesis, astrakinesis... a whole lot of kinesises, really."

"M-Miss Nicole, I think I also saw him teleport and levitate," Voidica added, looking out for trouble. "P-plus he can read minds, but magical stuff interferes with any direct m-mind control or anything!"

"Hmmm, doesn't sound like he's a physical fighter", Undyne inferred from the information as she sent forth a triad of spears to nail 3 Charn Troopers lined up for a shot while taking aim at her!

"You guys don't suppose we can use that to our advantage, do you?", Hsien Ko asked as she pile-drove a Monokuma bot into a CHarn Trooper, smashing the two.

"Between all of us, I do believe we have powers than can go toe to toe with his, including flight and even some of us having the ability to teleport", Storm said as she trapped a series of enemies in a whirlwind, clashing and smashing together.

"There's gottta be a catch though. There's almost always one every time it seems like we've got a fight in the bag!", Hsien Ko spoke up.

The women were all ears for any preparatory information they could get on their upcoming foe.

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Hopefully Silver will be able to counteract some of it." Sonic says before turning to the other hedgehog. @Captain Metallix

"What do you think?" He asks Silver all the while he is continuing to shoot a Monokuma with his firey sword.

The targeted Monokuma falls on his knees before blowing up into a patch of flames

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica thought long and hard about any other dangerous aspect about Beta that could crop up, but what she knew of his personality counterbalanced all of that. "The guy's a paranoid, simpering suck-up who's always afraid Charn's watching him and always fearing for his life, and he's really not too dangerous with as many people as us around."

Ibuki sighed. "Phew, finally a foe that's easy! ... er, barring the fact that we're prrooooobably getting close to that Scrapdon place at this rate," she added, thwacking a Monokuma with her guitar and sending it towards Lumina, who kicked it into the ceiling where it exploded on impact.

"W-We must be getting close by now!" Voidica shouted as the rooms grew more mechanical, dark, and noisy.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sion kicked a Monokuma's head off. "I predict its possible that may be possible that physical strength and strong mental powers will aid us in this fight" she explained, "however he will have a trick up his sleeve..." "I just hope he doesn't read minds" Celes said as she smashed another Monokuma.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hopefully Silver will be able to counteract some of it." Sonic says before turning to the other hedgehog. @Captain Metallix

"Ooh! Ooh! I can teleport and run on air for short distances too!", Hsien Ko mentioned as she impaled a Monkuma bot with a hidden sword while fending off two others' claws with her left hand claws.

"I too have flight and can cancel any elemental attacks involving lightning, air and water, in these current conditions", Storm said as she kicked a charn trooper with an air powered kick, allowing her foot to plunge right through its chest and out its back!

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Ibuki sighed. "Phew, finally a foe that's easy! ... er, barring the fact that we're prrooooobably getting close to that Scrapdon place at this rate," she added, thwacking a Monokuma with her guitar and sending it towards Lumina, who kicked it into the ceiling where it exploded on impact.

"SO, it's also a race against the clock too then! We better hit him hard and fast then with little thinking on his part!", Undyne said, determined.

In tandem with this, she charged through, wielding a giant version of her usual spears and used it to stake Charn Troopers and Monkuma bots alike through the circuitry all on one big spear before swing it around in a 360 degree spin that cleared out any enemies dumb enough to approach her!

• Thumbs Up 3

Before long, Jessica blew open a door, opening up into a large room with a large, loud engine taking up over half the space. Also present were several Monokumas, several Charn Troopers, and one psychic robot with a terrified look on his face as he turned to face the Skylanders.

"Oh no, he's not gonna like this, not one bit, he'll kill me, I just know it..." Beta muttered to himself. His voice was high-pitched, nasally, slimy, and trembling.

"Oi, that's if we don't get you first," Jessica shouted, prompting the Charn Troopers to cock their guns and take aim.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Before long, Jessica blew open a door, opening up into a large room with a large, loud engine taking up over half the space. Also present were several Monokumas, several Charn Troopers, and one psychic robot with a terrified look on his face as he turned to face the Skylanders.

"Oh no, he's not gonna like this, not one bit, he'll kill me, I just know it..." Beta muttered to himself. His voice was high-pitched, nasally, slimy, and trembling.

"Oi, that's if we don't get you first," Jessica shouted, prompting the Charn Troopers to cock their guns and take aim.

Suddenly, a flash of blue passes by the troopers. Before they know it, their guns disappeared.

Sonic stands before them, holding the guns in his hand. "Looking for these?" He chuckles before throwing them on the ground and burning them.

"Whoops." He sarcastically says.

• Thumbs Up 3

"T-THINK THAT'S FUNNY, DO YOU?!" Beta shouted at Sonic as his eyes glowed cyan... only the magical fire didn't dissipate like he wanted it to. "W-WELL LISTEN TO THIS - H-HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO CHARN?! HE'S GONNA YELL AT ME, MARK MY WORDS! H-HE'LL GO, 'OH BETA, YOU OBSOLETE WORTHLESS GOOD-FOR NOTHING, I'M GOING TO SCRAP YOU FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE', AND I'LL BEG AND..."

The Mystics just tuned out his panicked ranting. Voidica puffed up her cheek and shot a Void Bullet at Beta, smacking him in the eye.

"Gyagh!" he shrieked, clutching his eye in pain.

"One down, fourty-nine to go!~" she sang. Lumina just looked at her cockily.

"Not if I get there first!" she said, her hands glowing with Light magic.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"T-THINK THAT'S FUNNY, DO YOU?!" Beta shouted at Sonic as his eyes glowed cyan... only the magical fire didn't dissipate like he wanted it to. "W-WELL LISTEN TO THIS - H-HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO CHARN?! HE'S GONNA YELL AT ME, MARK MY WORDS! H-HE'LL GO, 'OH BETA, YOU OBSOLETE WORTHLESS GOOD-FOR NOTHING, I'M GOING TO SCRAP YOU FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE', AND I'LL BEG AND..."

The Mystics just tuned out his panicked ranting. Voidica puffed up her cheek and shot a Void Bullet at Beta, smacking him in the eye.

"Well, he's right." Sonic says, looking at the hurt Beta. "It's pretty funny."

Sonic gets his fists up, anticipating yet another fight. Kaede and Sayaka stand by him, Sayaka's swords out while Kaede spawns two large guitar picks atop her arms, acting as arm blades.

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Genji just crosses his arms and shakes his head, feeling pitiful for Beta. "He really is a pushover..." Getting back into a fighting stance, his hand hovering over his katana, just raring to go.

Nicole gets defensive, standing behind the group, raising an eyebrow. "You sound... Familar...? Probably nothing."

• Thumbs Up 4

"GRAAAAAAAAGH!" The Monokumas yelled as they charged for the Skylanders. The Charn Troopers did likewise, only with dead silence. The contrast between the two robots was rather humorous.

"Guys, you handle the robots, I'll do something about this engine!" Jessica shouted, carving her way through Monokumas with Metal Crushers as Lumina and Voidica shot at Beta, who teleported around the place in an attempt to get away.

"T-Take this y-you worthless humans!" Beta shouted as glowing blue lines appeared across his body. From the palm of his hand, a cyan stream of fire shot outwards towards the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 3

23 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

http://i2.wp.com/firstappearancecomics.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/storm90s.jpg?ssl=1

"You talk too much", Storm scolded the humiliated Beta.

Hsien Ko on the other hand was feeling borderline sorry for Beta at this point.

Spoiler

Image result for hsien-ko

"Y'know, man, a prima donna like you won't last 5 seconds in the Courts of Judgement down below. Maybe you should just take a time out and let us be on with our business?", she offered.

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"T-Take this y-you worthless humans!" Beta shouted as glowing blue lines appeared across his body. From the palm of his hand, a cyan stream of fire shot outwards towards the Skylanders.

Spoiler

Image result for hsien-ko

"Heh, guess not", Hsien Ko relented as she teleported a few inches, just out of the way!

"Nice light show! Let's try to cool down though, shall we?", Undyne japed while countering with spears imbued with her water power!

• Thumbs Up 3