Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Watching Kaede summon her Persona made Celes remember her own powers. "Oh right. I had that." She pulls out a card and crushes it revealing her own Persona, Carmen.

S06_chara69jsyf.png

Her Persona appeared and it started to create flames everywhere. "With this you'll burn!" Celes shouted as she commanded her Persona to attack the cannons.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"One touch o' water, coming up!" Sonic announces as his sword begins to glow blue.

He runs to Jessica's aid, holding the sword up to her. "Quickly, we can't take much more of us being under heavy fire!"

"Thanks, Sonic!" Jessica said, touching the sword and glowing blue herself. With a quick charge of Water magic, she used Oceanic Storm to send rain and torrents of water down on the blaze, while also washing away any leftover chemical residue.

Voidica saw this and gasped. "WOOOOOOW, THAT'S LI... THAT'S LIKE A SUPER POWERFUL WATER MAGIC SPELL!" She was geeking out and jumping up and down (or she was once Ibuki put her back down), almost completely forgetting the battle at hand. "AND-AND-AND-AND SHE JUST COPIED IT, AND IT LOOKS POWERFUL, AND HOW CAN SHE DO IT? PLEASE TELL ME, I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE!"

Ibuki coughed and spluttered as she tried to avoid the fumes. "We'll explain later! Right now, we have to keep her safe while that awful fire gets doused!" She smacked her guitar against an oncoming shell, sending it back to the flamethrower cannon, which was now starting to crack and fritz with electricity as the shell detonated on impact.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Watching Kaede summon her Persona made Celes remember her own powers. "Oh right. I had that." She pulls out a card and crushes it revealing her own Persona, Carmen.

S06_chara69jsyf.png

Her Persona appeared and it started to create flames everywhere. "With this you'll burn!" Celes shouted as she commanded her Persona to attack the cannons.

"Let's make some triple trouble!" Hina shouted, as she suddenly revealed a trick she learned from Celes, as a small card pops out of her sleeve and into her hand, crushing it and revealing her Persona. 

latest?cb=20120505040505

"Let's stop anymore death before it happens Thanatos!" Hina shouted, as the Persona jumped into battle.

• Thumbs Up 4

"This isn't a Persona, but let me pitch in! OKTAVIA!" Sayaka exclaims.

Sayaka's gem on her stomach begins to glow, releasing a flash of light behind her, unleashing her Witch: Okatvia Von Seckendorff, the mermaid knight.

latest?cb=20120730225930

Oktavia's sword points towards the cannon alongside Thanatos while Carmen and Apollo assist from behind, delivering ranged fire attacks.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sarge keeps firing, he looks around and sees the personas and Oktavia attacking the machine. I wish we had this shit when the locust war was still going on... man we could have saved so many people.

Sarge gets into the zone and dodges the flames, keeping his finger on the trigger.

Mog and Ray quickly seek shelter away from the flames. The smoke getting to both kids. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hey, Ibuki may not have magic or Personas or Witches or any of that magical crap, but she can play a SSSSSSSCORCHING hot riff!" With a rocking melody, Ibuki aimed her guitar at the shell cannon as the firey attacks of the others destroyed both it and the flamethrower cannon. Now, only the chemical weapon was left, and Cassidy fired a full blast of the lethal weapon down on the Skylanders.

"Guys, use fire, NOW!" Jessica shouted, firing a Flare Beam at the chemical mid-flight as the fire she fought earlier was doused. Cassidy flew higher and higher in the air as she tried to avoid more attacks, even as the fire slowly made its way up the blast.

Lumina could take a guess what was going to happen next, and turned to the others. "RUN!" she yelled as Voidica ran as fast as she could away from Cassidy, while Ibuki joined in on the fire assault.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sarge quickly raises his shield and gets out of the way as to avoid being doused in the chemical Cassidy is using. Shit! She almost got me, oh no the kids!

He then panics looking around trying to find where Ray and Mog ran off too.

"Mog, Ray!" He calls out.

"Damn, B*&^*!" He hisses before opening fire on the machine again, but it seems Cassidy is out of reach for him and his sniper rifle doesn't have a fire attachment...

• Thumbs Up 3

"BUT I WANT TO SEE THE EXPLOSION!" said Omega, missing the point. Chi and Silver, on the other hand, weren't crazy enough to stick around for the 'fireworks'. So they started to run away from the ship, before any kind of explosion could occur.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

"Fire, coming right up!" Sonic ignites his sword to Fire Mode as he and Apollo shoot massive fireballs at the cannons.

Meanwhile, Oktavia continues to go all out on the rest of the machine, stabbing its sword into whatever it can cut into.

• Thumbs Up 3

Carmen increased her firepower. "Burn baby burn!" Celes let out a crackling laugh as her Persona keeps on her assault on the machine. "Is she always like this?" Sion asked as she seemed worried about Celes.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oi, quit poking that sword where it doesn't belong!" Cassidy yelled at Oktavia, completely oblivious to the fire reaching the cannon - and thus the entire reserve of the stuff...

KRACKOOOOOOOOM!

Jessica, Lumina, Voidica and Ibuki looked up and saw shrapnel flying all over the area as a large fireball appeared for but a brief moment, then exploded. One object did emerge from it, however. A smoking, malfunctioning spaceship with large chunks of its armour completely blown away, with the glass dome it covered showing a fuming Cassidy flying off to somewhere else.

"H-Hey, she's getting away!" Ibuki yelled, pointing at Cassidy's fleeing capsule.

"Never mind that," Jessica gulped, "there's no way this whole thing's going to go unnoticed! And... oh, bloody hell..." She saw several imposing figures off in the distance, rushing their way towards them; figures who had, initially, been called here to chase Jessica.

"Ch-Ch-Ch-Charn Troopers..." Voidica hugged Lumina in a state of fright. "T-They're coming for us; s-several of them..."

"Yeah..." Jessica gulped. "And I'm kiiiiiinda drained of energy right now, so... we're probably going to die, if paradoxes don't get us first."

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Carmen increased her firepower. "Burn baby burn!" Celes let out a crackling laugh as her Persona keeps on her assault on the machine. "Is she always like this?" Sion asked as she seemed worried about Celes.

"Probably, she always struck me as a lady with a hair trigger temper." Sarge shrugged, trying in vain to find his flame thrower. "Arrggg don't tell me I left it behind?! Damn it!" He snarled.

His attention is then diverted seeing Cassidy fly off after her machine exploded and several beings making a beeline for them.

"Sarge!" Mog called out. "I think strange people are coming!" Ray and Mog ran from the bushes to him.

"No kidding, where the hell were you two?" He demanded, there was a tiny bit of worry in his eyes.

"Hiding." Ray muttered.

Sarge wasting no time gets the two behind him and gets ready for round two.

• Thumbs Up 4

16 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Probably, she always struck me as a lady with a hair trigger temper." Sarge shrugged, trying in vain to find his flame thrower. "Arrggg don't tell me I left it behind?! Damn it!" He snarled.

"Ummm, Sarge was it?", Hsien Ko said, "You kinda dropped this in the confusion!"

Image result for jiangshi

Hsien Ko procured the flamethrower in question from one of her sleeves.

"Mind your weapons more carefully! The last thing you need is someone turning them on you! I should know! I do that half the time!"

17 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica, Lumina, Voidica and Ibuki looked up and saw shrapnel flying all over the area as a large fireball appeared for but a brief moment, then exploded. One object did emerge from it, however. A smoking, malfunctioning spaceship with large chunks of its armour completely blown away, with the glass dome it covered showing a fuming Cassidy flying off to somewhere else.

"H-Hey, she's getting away!" Ibuki yelled, pointing at Cassidy's fleeing capsule.

"Even in momentary defeat, it seems she doesn't give in", Storm remarked, "Unfortunately, she's out of my range!"

"Mine too!", Undyne grunted.

17 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Never mind that," Jessica gulped, "there's no way this whole thing's going to go unnoticed! And... oh, bloody hell..." She saw several imposing figures off in the distance, rushing their way towards them; figures who had, initially, been called here to chase Jessica.

"Ch-Ch-Ch-Charn Troopers..." Voidica hugged Lumina in a state of fright. "T-They're coming for us; s-several of them..."

"Yeah..." Jessica gulped. "And I'm kiiiiiinda drained of energy right now, so... we're probably going to die, if paradoxes don't get us first."

Just as Storm, Undyne an Hsien Ko were finishing cleaning up house on the Monokuma bots, they too noticed the approaching predators.

"I'm sure we can stand and fight them no problem, but the risks to the timestream continuum just keep on growing!", Hsien Ko said worried.

"NGAH! I wish this time traveling venture were easier like the one with Paradox, at least concerning how careful we had to be!", Undyne groaned.

"Whatever the decision, w can't risk a paradox by anyone of our demises!", Storm said determined.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Hsien Ko procured the flamethrower in question from one of her sleeves.

"Mind your weapons more carefully! The last thing you need is someone turning them on you! I should know! I do that half the time!"

"That ain't mine... " Sarge answered. It looked old, worn out and was a completely different model to what he'd bring. "But I'll take it anyway... I'll see if can get it fixed."

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100212141615

"Umm...That's actually mine." Mog then sheepishly chimed in. 

"The hell you doin' with this?!" Sarge turned to her looking gobsmacked.

"I was supposed to give it to someone else, still do actually." She then grabs the weapon from Sarge and shoves it right back into her hammerspace... 

"What, it's a suicide mission, anythings possible." Mog then shrugged seeing Ray and Sarge pull the same look.

"Never mind then, let's just get ready to kick some ass, we'll talk about your weapon later Mog."

• Thumbs Up 3

"OK, here's the plan," Jessica said, looking at the approaching platoon. "We do what I've just done and leg it into the forest."

Suddenly, the gang started glowing brightly, just as they had done back on the island. Lumina looked down and smiled, hugging Voidica in joy.

"Good news, guys! We're outta here!"

Ibuki blew a raspberry at the Charn Troopers as everything turned white.

When all was not white, the Skylanders found themselves in what seemed like a dark and dingy city alleyway. Small and cramped, but far away spatially and temporally from their pursuers. The sky had returned to the pitch-black it had been back on the island, and clicks, beeps, and whirrs coud be heard in the distance.

"Where are we now?" Ibuki asked, groaning as she pressed her hand against a building wall. She discovered it was metal, and had glowing lines zipping up and down it.

"An alley," Lumina shrugged. "Hey, you asked me where we are!"

"Y-You think that the authorities are looking for you, now?" Voidica asked Jessica.

"Me, absolutely," Jessica scoffed, bitterly. "The rest of you... I dunno."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I don't get it... why do we glow at these times? Who's causing it?" Kaede asks, her eyes adjusting to the new environment after the bright light. Kaede looks at her hands, as the glowing fades away.

Sayaka scratches her head. "Yeah." She nods. "What is going on?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oooh, technological." Pup said as he tapped the glowing tron-like lines on the wall. "Quite fancy... I'm interested in seeing what this place looks like. 

George's mind was in another place as he looked at his pincer claws, "Well, at least we're safe for now... What's with the glowing, though? I don't recall having that feature... heck, i'm pretty sure flesh and bloods don't have a glowing feature."

• Thumbs Up 4

Ibuki snapped her fingers. "Hey, hey! What if it's Spooky Old-Man-Baby Time Ghost? Maybe he's sending us to where we need to be!"

"Time Ghost?" Voidica asked, confused. "B-But I thought Charn completely annihilated Time magic from the universe? A-And doesn't anyone who even thinks of making a time machine... vanish?"

"Look, you had to be there," Jessica explained, kneeling down to Voidica. The floor seemed to be metal, too. There were markings and small pieces of metal poking out in some areas, and if Ivorn or Tails were here, both of them would instantly see similarities to a motherboard.

• Thumbs Up 4

"It certainly looks a lot different" Yusei said as he touched the walls, "it almost feels like light and day." Sion also examined her surroundings quietly while trying to figure out what happened. "Would someone like the time ghost really interfere with events?" Sion asked, hearing Ibuki, "he doesn't seem to be the type to do so."

Celes however seems confused. "I'd like an explanation for what's going on. I'm awfully confused."

• Thumbs Up 4

As the group arrived to the new location, suddenly, Yuta had a slightly different attaire...a trenchcoat that looked way too big for his size, and a fedora hat. As he looked around the area, suddenly things turned black and white. 

"The area had been turned as black and as white as a Monokuma after it's repainting. Of all the areas of time we had to be thrown in, of all the places, it had to be this dark, cold alleyway like-area. The dame had been in trouble for quite a few hours now. Another crazed dame was on the loose stirring up trouble in time and as usual, the Skylanders were on the case. As I investigated the area, I could feel it in the air. The smell of death, the darkness of danger, the looming threat of destruction. But unfortunately for our foe, as a hard-boiled detective, I don't scare easy..." 

280?cb=20170519214156

"Great, we triggered his detective mode. *Sigh*, I really need to make sure he doesn't stay up all night watching Noir Anime..." Hina commented, blushing heavily and facepalming from Yuta's "noir mode". She was clearly embarrassed by it.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

"Well, w-we should go find Miss Cassidy and stop her from messing with the future!" Voidica tried to sound commanding, acting very much like Lumina with her poses and tone. Lumina could only blush and giggle at this.

"I think you mean the past," Jessica pointed out. "Or... present? She will now have been doing or done..." Her voice lowered to silence as time travel messed up her tenses and her tongue.

"Aw, whatever!" Ibuki said. "Point is, we gotta find her and stop her!" She marched towards a light at one end of the alley, only to stop and pause. "Cut the beat, there were TWO people who showed up in Towa City! What if Cassidy's not alone?!"

"Wouldn't shock me," Jessica said, kicking aside a loose microchip. "And I'm betting her partner's a certain shiny spineless Prime Minister... well, one shinier and more spineless than the others."

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole looked around and analysed the place with great curiousity. "Where... Are we...?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

Genji gripped his shurikens tight, watching for any danger coming. There was no shortage of danger abound, it was pretty clear by now.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sarge and co observed their surroundings. Mog couldn't help but poke at the metal bits on the floor. Ray on the other hand looked around nervously, his ears twitching at every beep, boop and whirl made. Sarge meanwhile was still as a rock he just looked at the sky and took a deep breath. Sooner or later everyone was going to fight something or someone again so he was enjoying the quick breather while it lasted.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ibuki turned back to the end of the alley and continued marching towards it. "Well, whoever we find, Ibuki Mioda will rock their world!" The Skylanders followed her out, and upon stepping out in the open, they got a better idea of where they were.

Tall mechanical buildings decorated with wires, screens, lights, chips, diodes and all manner of devices towered over the Skylanders, separated by wide glowing roads of light. Some of these even led up into the sky, leading far into the distance where even more hi-tech and futuristic buildings stood, one of which seemed big enough to be a city all on its own. It all seemed like a giant sity of computers. Robots of strange, unusual designs moved about the city, some by air, some by wheels, but none seemed to notice the Skylanders.

"This... This is Cyber City!" Voidica said, smiling. "I've never been here before... it looks so wonderful!"

"Yeah... looks," Jessica said, looking around. Every building, screen, robot and object was decorated with that same eye pattern seen earlier on Cassidy's ship. The same eye found on a nearby statue of a robotic figure, with an imposing body and a head that, bizarrely, was not attatched to the metal body, yet floated above it through unknown means.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"This... This is Cyber City!" Voidica said, smiling. "I've never been here before... it looks so wonderful!"

"Yeah... looks," Jessica said, looking around. Every building, screen, robot and object was decorated with that same eye pattern seen earlier on Cassidy's ship. The same eye found on a nearby statue of a robotic figure, with an imposing body and a head that, bizarrely, was not attatched to the metal body, yet floated above it through unknown means.

"Yeah, aside from the menacing eye logos all over the place, this would be the perfect place for Tails to spend his vacation." Sonic comments.

The hedgehog walks closer to a window, the once clear, transparent surface now taped up to enforce the rule of an organization. "...But we can't be so lucky now, can we?" He concludes.

• Thumbs Up 2