Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Deku was confused by all this but he just chose to try to help out. He decided to ask the others if this was their first time time traveling

"So are any of you guys new to this?"

• Thumbs Up 4

55 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku was confused by all this but he just chose to try to help out. He decided to ask the others if this was their first time time traveling

"I was on the time traveling venture we had with this wacko named Paradox, sooooo, nah! I've done this before!", Undyne said to Deku, shrugging.

Hsien Ko shook her head too. "Sorry... Deku was it? Me and Mei Ling have also had our fair share of time traveling", she whispered to the boy.

"As have I. I too am no stranger to the powers of tempus and time", Storm admitted.

"A-anyway! Hey there kid!", Undyne said turning to Voidica and bending down to meet her at eye level @Spin Attaxx.

"Pleased to meet ya! Name's Undyne! Undying Captain of the Royal Guard back home!", she said offering her hand out to the little one!

"Name's Hsien Ko!", the jiangshi said waving.

"Greetings young child! My name is Storm!", the elemental x-man introduced herself as well with a friendly bow.

• Thumbs Up 4

"We cannot keep wondering to ourselves whether we take her or not," Nicole butts in, sharply stating. "Make your decision and move, or you won't even exist to make this decision."

She looks to Voidica and smiles at her, trying to assure all is well, before turning back to the group.

• Thumbs Up 5

15 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"I think I might be new to this." Mog pondered. "I don't really remember going on any adventures involving time travel."

"Well, admittedly, there's two kind of "trainings". One is being born with such....qualities let's just say", Undyne said showing off her fishy features such as the ears in question and her teeth, "and the other is being trained by the best of the best!"

"Was your dad or mum a shark or a pirana?" Mog then asked. "Those teeth look like they could chew through anything!"

Ray began to sweat at that last question... he shouldn't have looked at Undyne too closely now he's going to wind up having nightmares about her eating him...

"You O.K. kid?" Sarge observed.

"Yep."

"Good, remember keep the freak on the leash." He warned.

Ray could only cringe internally. He should've said no to the mission and let Flame go in his place.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

11 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"I'm actually new to this time shenanigans" Celes said as she turned back to the group, "I honestly don't know what to make heads or tails of this situation."

Yusei then remembered Paradox from Undyne's comment. "Paradox..." He clinched his fists knowing that Paradox could had messed up the Skylanders' history if he wasn't kept in check.

• Thumbs Up 5

20 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Yusei then remembered Paradox from Undyne's comment. "Paradox..." He clinched his fists knowing that Paradox could had messed up the Skylanders' history if he wasn't kept in check.

Kaede notices Yusei's anger. She walks up to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. "It's fine... he's gone now."

Meanwhile, Sonic and Sayaka simply talk amongst themselves, discussing possible outcomes if Voidica joins and if she doesn't...

• Thumbs Up 5

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede notices Yusei's anger. She walks up to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. "It's fine... he's gone now."

Meanwhile, Sonic and Sayaka simply talk amongst themselves, discussing possible outcomes if Voidica joins and if she doesn't...

"Yeah..." Yusei said quietly. He knew he couldn't forgive Paradox for his actions.

Sion spoke up the group. "After discussing it with myself I decided that it will be fine if this Voidica joins us. I predicted every outcome and our presence here will not affect time." Sion then placed her hand on her chin, "if my hypothesis is correct we will be correcting time. There's something distorting time out there and we have to change that."

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica sighed. Things were pretty dire for her already; even without the time travelling troublemakers, people she really didn't want to see would come up here and make things all the more difficult. "Sod it, I'll tell her," she said.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Ibuki asked, scratching her head with one hand while drumming the fingers of the other on her guitar.

"Better than yapping endlessly while someone mucks with my history!" Jessica knelt down to Voidica, who was still saying hello to the Skylanders. "OK, look, I'll be brief; I'm Jessica from the future, same with Lumina, we're magic cops, someone's trying to muck with my past through time travel and wipe me out from time, essentially, we're here to fix that."

Voidica gasped. "That's horrible!" She took on a determined and defiant demeanour. "I'm not letting anything like that happen to my friend! I'm coming with you!"

"Are you sure about this?" Ibuki asked Voidica. "It could be dangerous..."

Lumina stood up for Voidica. "She looks timid, but she's quite capable of pulling through danger. Aren't you?" she asked, winking at her.

"Hee hee, yep!" the grey girl said, giggling.

tumblr_ov4cpfNbom1ttdj8lo1_500.png

Guest Character - Voidica

• Thumbs Up 5

33 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"New?" Silver gave a nervous chuckle. "Frankly, I think 'time-travel' is my middle name, at this point!" he remarked. Realising that he hadn't got the chance to introduce himself to Deku yet, Silver did just that. "This is your first mission with the Skylanders, right?" he asked the new recruit.

34 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"We cannot keep wondering to ourselves whether we take her or not," Nicole butts in, sharply stating. "Make your decision and move, or you won't even exist to make this decision."

She looks to Voidica and smiles at her, trying to assure all is well, before turning back to the group.

"I SUGGEST WE LEAVE THE MONOCHROME CHILD HERE!" said Omega, wanting to get a move on. "SHE WAS NOT LISTED AS A TARGET BY THE TIME GHOST. SHE SHOULD BE FINE BY HERSELF." Chi, however, disagreed with Omega's assumption. "I dunno, big guy. Children are often curious, so there's a good chance that she'll just follow us anyway." Ultimately, neither of them were able to make a decision.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

"New?" Silver gave a nervous chuckle. "Frankly, I think 'time-travel' is my middle name, at this point!" he remarked. Realising that he hadn't got the chance to introduce himself to Deku yet, Silver did just that. "This is your first mission with the Skylanders, right?" he asked the new recruit.

"I SUGGEST WE LEAVE THE MONOCHROME CHILD HERE!" said Omega, wanting to get a move on. "SHE WAS NOT LISTED AS A TARGET BY THE TIME GHOST. SHE SHOULD BE FINE BY HERSELF." Chi, however, disagreed with Omega's assumption. "I dunno, big guy. Children are often curious, so there's a good chance that she'll just follow us anyway." Ultimately, neither of them were able to make a decision.

"It is actually," Deku said meekly.

He was really nervous about this as he didn't want to make a mistake that could have horrible consequences. 

"So are do you know what to do with this," Deku asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica sighed. Things were pretty dire for her already; even without the time travelling troublemakers, people she really didn't want to see would come up here and make things all the more difficult. "Sod it, I'll tell her," she said.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Ibuki asked, scratching her head with one hand while drumming the fingers of the other on her guitar.

"Better than yapping endlessly while someone mucks with my history!" Jessica knelt down to Voidica, who was still saying hello to the Skylanders. "OK, look, I'll be brief; I'm Jessica from the future, same with Lumina, we're magic cops, someone's trying to muck with my past through time travel and wipe me out from time, essentially, we're here to fix that."

Voidica gasped. "That's horrible!" She took on a determined and defiant demeanour. "I'm not letting anything like that happen to my friend! I'm coming with you!"

Lumina stood up for Voidica. "She looks timid, but she's quite capable of pulling through danger. Aren't you?" she asked, winking at her.

"Welcome to the team, then!" Sonic gives Voidica a thumbs up. "You'll be a Magic Cop... uhh... accomplice! Yeah!"

Sayaka turns to Jessica. "Speaking of that certain someone, where do you think they would be, Jess?"

Kaede turns to the cave, staring into the darkness ahead. "Do we go ahead? Hey, Voidica... what's beyond here?" She asks the newcomer.

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Better than yapping endlessly while someone mucks with my history!" Jessica knelt down to Voidica, who was still saying hello to the Skylanders. "OK, look, I'll be brief; I'm Jessica from the future, same with Lumina, we're magic cops, someone's trying to muck with my past through time travel and wipe me out from time, essentially."

"Welcome to the team Voidica!" Mog waved.

"So, umm any idea how to get off the island?" Ray asked. The wind was starting to really get to him, irritating his eyes and drying his lips.

"Sarge, you think she'll be O.K. with us?" Ray then approached Sarge, quietly asking the gear.

"We bring you along and you do O.K. don't see why she won't do well." Sarge quipped.

"I guess you're right..."

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka turns to Jessica. "Speaking of that certain someone, where do you think they would be, Jess?"

"Well, truth be told, here would've been my most logical guess," Jessica replied, brushing her hair as it blew in the wind. "I'm not even a Sorceress yet, but it seems like they figured just the one Monokuma was enough. Beyond that... I dunno, they could be anywhere in time right now, but maybe they're somewhere when I was weaker?"

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede turns to the cave, staring into the darkness ahead. "Do we go ahead? Hey, Voidica... what's beyond here?" She asks the newcomer.

Voidica turned to explain. "Oh, well if you go down there, there's this maze of tunnels that goes deep down, but eventually you'll find this old metal thing that'll send you elsewhere on the planet! That's how I get here, but I dunno if I saw anyone particularly strange around there...

"So, Ibuki hates to interupt things," Ibuki gulped, "but does anyone else seem a bit more... glowy?" She looked down and saw her skin glowing brightly, as was that of everyone else's. "DID IBUKI GET RADIATION FROM THAT CRYSTAL?!" she gasped in horror.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede looks at herself, confirming Ibuki's suspicions. "Y-Yeah!" Kaede stares at her hands. "They're glowing! And it doesn't seem like a side-effect of my powers either!"

"Lumina, you're a Light Elemental, right?" Sayaka asks as she observes her body. "The hell's going on? Why are we glowing?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Nicole looked down at herself, and found she wasn't glowing. This wasn't a real body, after all... But she still had some curiousity as to why the others were getting it.

Genji, however, was glowing, much to his confusion. "What the heck?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Mog begins to shake her arm to see if the glowing will intensify. And then her leg, followed by her tail.

"Why am I glowing... it's not an- holy moly Sarge!" Ray gasps, putting his hands on his head in shock. Sarge's armour looks like it came out of one of those sci movie where everyone has glowing power armour. Not only that his hands are all sparkly?!

"Well, shit." Sarge grunts, not really fazed by what's happening to him. As far as he's concerned, he's been through worse.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, then. Welcome aboard!" Chi said to Voidica. "Now, let's go stop this assassination before any paradoxes can occur!" he added. Omega, meanwhile, became confused about the term Jessica used to describe them all. "I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I POSSESS NO FORM OF MAGIC, AND I AM AN AGENT, NOT A POLICE OFFICER!" he noted. "Ah, just roll with it!" Chi replied. He then made an offhanded comment. "...Besides, it's not like 'Skylanders' sounds any better..." Omega agreed with this.

22 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"It is actually," Deku said meekly.

He was really nervous about this as he didn't want to make a mistake that could have horrible consequences. 

"So are do you know what to do with this," Deku asked.

"...Eh, sort of..." Silver replied. "This is also my first real mission with these guys, though I've got some experience with other worlds, and definitely with time-travel." He then gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry yourself too much. Just follow my lead, and we should be fine!" Silver assured Deku. "At least, I hope so..." he thought to himself.

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"So, Ibuki hates to interupt things," Ibuki gulped, "but does anyone else seem a bit more... glowy?" She looked down and saw her skin glowing brightly, as was that of everyone else's. "DID IBUKI GET RADIATION FROM THAT CRYSTAL?!" she gasped in horror.

"Huh?!" Both Silver and Chi then noticed their bodies glowing too. "T-this... isn't my ESP! What is this?!" Silver worryingly asked, while Chi tried to scan for any form of radiation. Omega was also glowing, with no idea as to why. "ERROR! MY EXTERIOR IS GLOWING! THIS COULD RUIN MY INTIMIDATION FACTOR!" he proclaimed.

• Thumbs Up 4

Deku noticed his body glowing too. It wasn't like the glow One for All gave out. He started to panic a bit and had to calm himself down.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

"Was your dad or mum a shark or a pirana?" Mog then asked. "Those teeth look like they could chew through anything!"

"Dad was the one who gave me the gills and rough skin of a shark, but Mom who was quite piranha-like was who I inherited these teeth from!!", Undyne confirmed.

"It's thanks to Dad that they're extra large,  plentiful and grow back quick enough if knocked out ".

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

Ray began to sweat at that last question... he shouldn't have looked at Undyne too closely now he's going to wind up having nightmares about her eating him...

"You O.K. kid?" Sarge observed.

"Yep."

"Good, remember keep the freak on the leash." He warned.

Ray could only cringe internally. He should've said no to the mission and let Flame go in his place.

Undyne was a bit puzzled by Ray's reaction.

That's odd. Not too long ago, Ray was fighting alongside me just fine. Now he's acting more scared than even Frisk was the first time I ever met him....and I was trying to kill him back then too!, she thought to herself.

"Pssst, Hey! Sarge!", she whispered over to her friend, "Does the kid seem a bit more jumpy and on edge around me all of a sudden? I'd hate to pry but ever since you guys got back from that trip of yours-"

21 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica turned to explain. "Oh, well if you go down there, there's this maze of tunnels that goes deep down, but eventually you'll find this old metal thing that'll send you elsewhere on the planet! That's how I get here, but I dunno if I saw anyone particularly strange around there...

Related image

"NGAH! What the hell!?", Undyne said shocked as her armor lit up from her skin within as did her face!

"I don't normally glow this hard unless I actually am in my Undying form!"

"Join the club of freak out!", Hsien Ko said surveying her own brightened skin at work!

"Most....fascinating, but the source of this light...I cannot tell whether it bods us ill or well fortune", Storm commented.

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede looks at herself, confirming Ibuki's suspicions. "Y-Yeah!" Kaede stares at her hands. "They're glowing! And it doesn't seem like a side-effect of my powers either!"

"Lumina, you're a Light Elemental, right?" Sayaka asks as she observes her body. "The hell's going on? Why are we glowing?"

"H-Hey, don't look at me!" Lumina protested, waving her arms. "Whatever's going on, I didn't do it!"

"Woooow," Voidica said, smiling a wide smile as she spun around while looking at herself glowing. "Is this your cool future-y stuff at work?"

"Trust Ibuki, it's not!" The wind picked up even more, blustering past everyone. "Neither is that! It's cool, but we're not doing it!"

Everyone soon felt the ground beneath them give way as they fell through a bright white void...

The light dimmed as the Skylanders found themselves in a new area. It looked relatively normal - it was a grassy field on the edge of a large, dark forest. In the distance, they could see a city, made up of buildings of bizarre architecture unlike the buildings the Skylanders often saw, with trees of shiny, hard geometric leaves peppering the landscape before bleeding into the forest. There was an actual sky to see... only it was grey and overcast with clouds.

"H-hey," Voidica smiled, "we're on the outskirts of Capital Minimum!"

"Oh joy," Jessica frowned. "I don't have fond memories of this place..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Different from Station Square, that's for sure. What's so special about this place, you guys?" Sonic asks, his eyes carefully scanning the place for suspicious people.

Sayaka eyes Jessica, unsure of how she would hate a bustling city such as this. "What's... wrong with it, Jess?"

• Thumbs Up 3

29 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Pssst, Hey! Sarge!", she whispered over to her friend, "Does the kid seem a bit more jumpy and on edge around me all of a sudden? I'd hate to pry but ever since you guys got back from that trip of yours-"

"Kid's stressed out, he starts to think irrationally when he's upset." Sarge observed. "Apparently Terri did something stupid and during our 'holiday' Ray nearly got eaten not once but twice by blue creatures with sharp teeth."

22 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Everyone soon felt the ground beneath them give way as they fell through a bright white void...

The light dimmed as the Skylanders found themselves in a new area. It looked relatively normal - it was a grassy field on the edge of a large, dark forest. In the distance, they could see a city, made up of buildings of bizarre architecture unlike the buildings the Skylanders often saw, with trees of shiny, hard geometric leaves peppering the landscape before bleeding into the forest. There was an actual sky to see... only it was grey and overcast with clouds.

"H-hey," Voidica smiled, "we're on the outskirts of Capital Minimum!"

"Oh joy," Jessica frowned. "I don't have fond memories of this place..."

"YIEEEP! Ray on instinct jumped and latched on to Mog as Delta fell into the white void, arriving on the outskirts of a forest.

"Ray I know you like hugs, but can you please ask next time?" Mog said annoyed, as the flying squirrel lept off her.

"I'm sorry, do you need any help?" Ray apologised offering to help Mog up. She took the offer as she got up.

Sarge seeing the hubbub, picked Ray up and put him on his shoulders. "There, now you can calm down, just don't cling on to me."

The three observed the place, it looked a hell of a lot more interesting to say the least.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Capital Minimum?" Celes asked as she saw the sights surrounding her, "it seems like an ironic name." She then came up with a very straight forward question. "Is there any gambling rings around?"

Sion felt a little uneasy for some reason. "Everyone keep your eyes peeled. We may be being watched."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wait. Did we just... teleport?" asked Chi, noticing that he and the others were no longer glowing. "Seems like it..." Silver replied, looking around the place. Omega, after calming down, pointed towards Capital Minimum. "CIVILISATION DETECTED! DO WE ENGAGE?" he asked, thinking they may be in the middle of a trap.

• Thumbs Up 3