Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

9 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Thanks for the offer," Pup said as he continued, "But I got this. I think... this is the one!"

Pup held out his swiss army knife triumphantly, only to find that it was not a lightsaber... but a spoon.

"Oh." Pup sighed, "Just a muck up. I got this! I'm sure we have plenty of time, before I figure it out."

George sighed as he turned to Undyne, "He's.. not gonna give up, sorry to say."

George turned to the source of the sound holding up his laser blasters. "I'm getting a little nervous though. If this thing is as threatening as you guys say... Well... Gulp..."

"Ugh...suit yourself!", Undyne said dispersing the offered spear.

"I take it you tend to have your hands full taking care of him", she muttered to George, feeling sorry for him, having witnessed Pup's bumbling.

9 hours ago, Mightyray said:

How the heck did she hear me? Is my voice that loud?  Ray thought to himself. Trying to get a peek, he peers over the bushes only for Sarge to force his head down.

Noticing his shock, Undyne inferred Ray's confusion. She winked at him, saying, "Ray, these ears!", she flexed her ears showing off her anatomy's capabilities, not only are they trained well enough to hear something above or under water, but combine that with military training, and well, you've got one heck of an earful!", she remarked.

9 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Guys, that might be Jessica!" Lumina hissed from behind the crystal. "How's she going to react when she sees all these strange people pointing guns and swords at her?!"

That didn't matter much, though, as a voice distinct from Jessica's sounded from the darkness - inaudible to Jessica and Ibuki from their location, but Lumina's hearing could pick it up just fine.

"Wh-wh-who's there...?" The voice sounded young, feminine, timid, and very frightened, as whatever it was sayed hidden in the darkness. Lumina slowly came out from behind the crystal, slowly walking to the cave entrance.

"Hmmm, that depends", Storm said, "How old should she be at this time....and is that  voice truly reminiscent of hers?"

• Thumbs Up 5

Lumina just smiled at Kaede. "Just relax; you're scaring her."

"Her? What d'you mean, her?" Ibuki asked, inching out from behind the crystal. Jessica slowly emerged as well. Wait... there is one person it could be...

Lumina turned to the darkness. "Sweetie... it's OK, nobody's going to hurt you. They're friends!"

"L...Lumina?" the voice asked, still unnerved. "Y-you're here?"

The Light Elemental smiled and nodded. "In fact, there's someone else here who I think you know quite well... right, Jessica?"

"U-Uh... yeah?" Jessica stammered as she tiptoed closer to the cave.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina just smiled at Kaede. "Just relax; you're scaring her."

"...Sorry." Kaede slightly blushes in embarassment, stepping back slightly to ensure she doesn't provoke the myxterious girl any more than she already has. Sonic's hands lose their tense grip while Sayaka dissolves her water ball.

It is certain whoever this is, it's friend rather than foe.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hello there" Yusei said as he shouted through the cave., "I'm Yusei and we're the Skylanders. I hope you don't mind the intrusion." Sion put away her weapons after seeing seeing a character she can place her trust on. Sion then spoke up "we came here because we heard your world is in danger."

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Noticing his shock, Undyne inferred Ray's confusion. She winked at him, saying, "Ray, these ears!", she flexed her ears showing off her anatomy's capabilities, not only are they trained to be wellell enough to hear something above or under water, but combine that with military training, and well, you've got one heck of an earful!", she remarked.

"Ooo nice." Mog quietly remarked, those ears on Undyne's were mighty impressive. Ray on the other hand was just verbally berating himself for not keeping his voice down... then again there wasn't much he could do if he wanted to. The woman was a soldier, trained to fight and at times pay close attention.

Sarge took a quick peek from the bush, he started to get the feeling that this 'threat' wasn't really much of a threat at all. He could barely hear the voice in the cave but if he didn't know any better that voice was clearly a kid, around 10 to 12 by his guess.

"O.K. folks I don't think there's a threat but stick to me O.K.?" Sarge motions Ray and Mog to get up.

• Thumbs Up 3

"That voice... it's like deja vu..." Silver thought, "...did we already meet this person?" Silver was keen to figure out who this unknown person was, but Chi held him back. "Wait..." said Chi. "Let Lumina and Jessica see what's up first." Silver didn't see any issue with introducing himself, but ultimately decided to wait it out. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Finally, the thing revealed itself as a young girl - only slightly smaller than Lumina was, making her almost knee-high to most of the other Skylanders. She had grey skin, grey hair, grey eyes, grey clothes... the one part of her that wasn't grey were a set of two red rings that tied her hair into two ponytails. She ran up to Lumina and hugged her tightly, to which Lumina gladly reciprocated.

"Oh, sweetie, I've missed you for so long!" Lumina said, her voice filled with unbridled joy.

"Aw, c'mon," the girl giggled, "I was only gone for a few hours or so!" She turned and saw Jessica standing besides them. "Jessica? How did you get up here so quickly? I thought you were still back down there! I didn't see you come back up or anything!"

"Oh, er, um, ah..." Jessica quickly tried to think of a way to bullshit her way out of this, but her mind was drawing blanks.

"And who are all these people?" the girl asked. "D-did they all come with you, Jessica?"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, sweetie, I've missed you for so long!" Lumina said, her voice filled with unbridled joy.

"Sweetie?" Kaede asks, confused. This then leads the naive girl to draw a conclusion...

"Lumina, are you two... lovers?"

Sonic looks at Kaede. "I'm... pretty sure that isn't the case. Still, Lumina, who is this?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hey, Sarge I think we might have met this girl." Mog looked at the grey girl.

"Hi my is Ray and this guy is Sarge." Ray waves at the grey girl. Sarge simply waves at the kid.

"He's not much of a talker, more of a shooter if y-you know what I mean." Ray then nervously added.

Sarge just walks around with gun in tow. Now, that he thinks about it that kid is familiar... Mog might be onto something.

"I'm Mog by the way!" Mog remembers to introduce herself.

• Thumbs Up 2

Pup put down his swiss army knife as he looked on in surprise, "Would you look at that... It's just a little girl!"

"And a friend of Jessica's I might add..." George said, "No worries, young lady... we're all friends, here!"

"Yep! We mean no harm!" Pup added, "What brings you all the way out here? I can't imagine why kid like yourself would be in such a nasty place like this."

• Thumbs Up 4

Seeing as Lumina and Jessica were familiar with this kid, and seemed happy to see her, Chi and Silver proceeded to greet themselves to the young girl. "Hi there! My name's Silver. What's your's?" the hedgehog asked her. "Hey! I'm Chi. And that..." he then pointed over to Omega, "...well, that's my 'brother', Omega. Don't worry, he won't bite!" said Chi, to reassure the young girl. "TECHNICALLY, I CANNOT BITE!" Omega said in response. "I HAVE NO MOUTH TO DO SO!"

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Sweetie?" Kaede asks, confused. This then leads the naive girl to draw a conclusion...

"Lumina, are you two... lovers?"

Sonic looks at Kaede. "I'm... pretty sure that isn't the case. Still, Lumina, who is this?"

Jessica heard Kaede's question and looked at the hugging pair. "I bloody hope not," she whispered, "one looks around my age, the other looks like she's eight!"

Lumina blushed. "Go on, introduce yourself!~" she smiled at the girl, who looked at the others and spoke up.

"M...My name's Voidica... i... it's nice to meet you all!" She started off timid and nervous, but grew more confident as she went on.

"She's my best friend, and has been for almost my whole life," Lumina explained. "She's like a little sister to me, she is... she's the closest thing to family I have."

"What about Mr. Shade?" Voidica asked, as if she were upset he was ignored.

"What about him?" Lumina asked flatly. Ibuki folded her arms and thought to herself. Wow, she's not related to her, and she's more family than her brother? ...did I write a song about this once? She resolved to wrote one when all was said and done regardless.

10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pup put down his swiss army knife as he looked on in surprise, "Would you look at that... It's just a little girl!"

"And a friend of Jessica's I might add..." George said, "No worries, young lady... we're all friends, here!"

"Yep! We mean no harm!" Pup added, "What brings you all the way out here? I can't imagine why kid like yourself would be in such a nasty place like this."

"Oh, I come here to look after the flowers there!" Voidica said, smiling and pointing over to the flowers by the tree. "They're just so nice and pretty, and... well, no-one else comes here to take care of them..."

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

Voidica... reminds me of Shuichi, a bit.

Kaede knees down to get on Voidica's level. "Hey, there! I'm Kaede! These here are my friends, Sayaka and Sonic!"

Sayaka walks up to Voidica and gives a small wave. "Hey!" She greets, smiling.

Sonic greets Voidica with a casual, two-fingered salute. "Hey there, nice to meet ya."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Voidica? That's a nice name, I like it!" Mog smiled.

Ray looked at the flowers Voidica pointed out and couldn't help but be reminded of Mighty's appreciation for nature. He loved flowers and during off missions he would go and buy dying plants from the nursery and plant them in his garden, making sure to water them and take good care of them so that they would grow.

"That's really sweet of you to do that Voidica, I'm sure the plants are happy because of your hard work." Ray blushed.  

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, I come here to look after the flowers there!" Voidica said, smiling and pointing over to the flowers by the tree. "They're just so nice and pretty, and... well, no-one else comes here to take care of them..."

"Aw, that's sweet. But... how come no-one else is here?" Silver asked. Meanwhile, Omega was much less interested in striking a conversation. "SHOULDN'T WE GET MOVING?" he noted. "THERE IS STILL AN UNKNOWN DANGER IN THIS WORLD AND TIME, THAT NEEDS TO MEET MY WEAPONS!" While he didn't want to seem rude, Chi came to a similar conclusion. "Omega's right. We still don't know who or what we're up against. The more time we waste here, the less time we have until..." Chi paused, not wanting to reveal exactly why the Skylanders were here in front of Voidica. Silver also knew that they were stuck on limited time, and nodded in agreement.

• Thumbs Up 3

10 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Related imageImage result for hsien ko

"Welp then! First rule of advice when time traveling, hang on tight in the time portals!", she said offering her hand from beneath one of her claw-end sleeves as she jumped through said portal.

Hsien Ko was apprehensive at first hearing that.

"No Hsien Ko.....we don't submit that easily.....EVER!", her sister mentally reminded her.

"Th-that's not going to happen! If anything whatever's here better be the one's wary of meeting their fate in the 9 Courts of Judgement!", Hsien Ko said confidently!

"Attagirl!", Undyne said slapping Hsien Ko on the back powerfully. "No one decides when we die horribly except ourselves! Besides, how bad can things possibly be!?"

"Undyne, much as I agree we will NOT meet our doom, I also think it unwise to tempt fate!", Storm spoke up.

After grabbing onto Hsien, Deku was pulled into the time portal. He did not know what would; however he knew that Jessica's existence was at stake so he summoned the courage to go on. He wondered where he would end up.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Aw, that's sweet. But... how come no-one else is here?" Silver asked. Meanwhile, Omega was much less interested in striking a conversation. "SHOULDN'T WE GET MOVING?" he noted. "THERE IS STILL AN UNKNOWN DANGER IN THIS WORLD AND TIME, THAT NEEDS TO MEET MY WEAPONS!" While he didn't want to seem rude, Chi came to a similar conclusion. "Omega's right. We still don't know who or what we're up against. The more time we waste here, the less time we have until..." Chi paused, not wanting to reveal exactly why the Skylanders were here in front of Voidica. Silver also knew that they were stuck on limited time, and nodded in agreement.

"I agree with you. This more time we dilly-dally, the more in danger we are!" Sayaka says, in agreement with Omega and Chi.

Kaede grabs Sayaka's arm, physically telling her to slow down. "Well, guys... We're not exactly sure what to do next. We can beat up Monokumas all day and NOT go anywhere without figuring out where to go from here!"

Sayaka releases herself from Kaede's grip. "That's true." She says, nodding. "If that's the case... Jess? Lumie? Where to?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"D-Danger?" Voidica asked, looking at Kaede. "Why? Is there something wrong with you guys?"

With an unsure look on her face Jessica walked closer to Kaede, and whispered into her ear, so that Voidica couldn't hear her. "Should we tell her about who we are and why we're here? I mean, trust me on this; she's curious, no way is she going to drop questions like these unless we give her some answer. Besides, my past self is down there and should be up here in a few minutes, how's she going to react then?"

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"D-Danger?" Voidica asked, looking at Kaede. "Why? Is there something wrong with you guys?"

With an unsure look on her face Jessica walked closer to Kaede, and whispered into her ear, so that Voidica couldn't hear her. "Should we tell her about who we are and why we're here? I mean, trust me on this; she's curious, no way is she going to drop questions like these unless we give her some answer. Besides, my past self is down there and should be up here in a few minutes, how's she going to react then?"

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Excuse me, I'd just like to ask if this is not something we should be discussing as a group? Last time I checked, we were here as a team, and this is a pretty big decision". Nagito said, hazarding a guess as to what the conversation was about. He said this as he examined the area, and looked back at Voidica. "All of our opinions should matter on this". 

• Thumbs Up 6

4 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"...Can't we do the ol' Magic Cops excuse like we did with Mai back in the day?" Kaede asks, thinking of the options they have. Kaede scratches her head, thinking about the fact that a past Jess is there. "I guess we could say we're from the future, but I'm worried if this'll create some sort of paradox..."

Kaede then turns to Nagito. "You're right. We should all act like a team here. What's your thoughts?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Celes just realized they were talking to someone new. "I'm Celestia Ludenberg. You can call me Celes." Celes introduced herself to Voidica. She has been examining the walls of the cave for a while now, even leaving a couple of marks on the walls.

Yusei then spoke up to the team, "I don't know how knowing we're from the future would change the timeline here. We need to be careful with our next move."

• Thumbs Up 4

"I don't think it would be too bad if she tagged along..." Mog suggested.

She looked around the small island... the place aside from a few shrubs, the giant crystal and Jessica's old ship there wasn't really much for a little kid to do let alone eat.

"But Mog what if her tagging along ends up causing a huge mess... like our base turning into a lava pit mess!"

"You worry too much Ray." Mog just blew Ray's concerns away.

"I do share some of Nagito's concerns along with Ray's but at the same time the kid is going to want to know... and I'm not a huge fan of keeping secrets from kids. Dad did that with me and I wasn't too happy about it."  Sarge chimed in.

• Thumbs Up 4

"She seems perfectly fine to me, what's the worst that could happen with letting her tag along?" Yuta said with a smile as he walked over and greeted Voidica. "Hey, I'm Yuta Asahina!" Yuta said, extending his hand for a handshake. 

"I gotta agree with my bro here, I don't see anything that could happen with letting the girl tag along with us. I mean we let Yuta do it when we were saving him from Buzz's crappy factory". Hina said, thinking. However, as she said this, Nagito decided to butt in with his own thoughts on the matter. "You know what Clockwork said, that we shouldn't interfere with time, wouldn't we be doing that by having her come with us?" Nagito asked, scratching his chin.

• Thumbs Up 5

Lumina overheard Nagito. "N-No, no, there shouldn't be any problem at all bringing her along at all!" she said, turning to him and talking out of Voidica's earshot. "I-I mean, all we have to do is take care of her and explain what's going on!"

Ibuki poked her head in thought. "So do we lie, or tell the truth?" she asked, the wind blowing through her locks. "I mean, if anything, knowing our Jessica and Lumina are from the future means she'll be sure that her own versions of her will be safe! ...er, once this whole mess is sorted out, of course, heh heh."

Voidica, oblivious to the conversation at hand, smiled and waved. "Hi Mister Yuta! Hi Miss Celes! That's a pretty dress you have!"

• Thumbs Up 3

18 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Ooo nice." Mog quietly remarked, those ears on Undyne's were mighty impressive. Ray on the other hand was just verbally berating himself for not keeping his voice down... then again there wasn't much he could do if he wanted to. The woman was a soldier, trained to fight and at times pay close attention.

Undyne smirked in response to Mog.

Related image

"Well, admittedly, there's two kind of "trainings". One is being born with such....qualities let's just say", Undyne said showing off her fishy features such as the ears in question and her teeth, "and the other is being trained by the best of the best!"

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina overheard Nagito. "N-No, no, there shouldn't be any problem at all bringing her along at all!" she said, turning to him and talking out of Voidica's earshot. "I-I mean, all we have to do is take care of her and explain what's going on!"

Ibuki poked her head in thought. "So do we lie, or tell the truth?" she asked, the wind blowing through her locks. "I mean, if anything, knowing our Jessica and Lumina are from the future means she'll be sure that her own versions of her will be safe! ...er, once this whole mess is sorted out, of course, heh heh."

Voidica, oblivious to the conversation at hand, smiled and waved. "Hi Mister Yuta! Hi Miss Celes! That's a pretty dress you have!"

"Just smile and introduce yourselves for now guys!", Undyne whispered to Hsien Ko and Storm.

Related image

"Y'know, we could always just convince 'em that you and your younger self are twins or long lost relatives!", Hsien Ko said to Jessica, "Me and Mei Ling were once fooled into thinking our future selves were quadruplets with us once!"

"Whatever path we choose, it must be doled out delicately", Storm warned.

• Thumbs Up 4