Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"OK," Jessica said, deciding to explain further. "So I can tell you this much; there's more to this planet than just this one island. This is just some spot in the middle of a vast ocean."

"And this is just a small island?" Ibuki asked, mesmerised at the crystal. "What must the rest of the planet be like?!"

"Horrible," Jessica flatly said. "Horrible, and dangerous, and terrifying, and did I say horrible?" She moved away from the ship to the crystal. "Anyway, there's no life on this island... well, native to it, anyway. It's all deserted and largely untouched. If this were on a better planet in a better time, I might even find this place kind of relaxing..."

Ibuki looked past the crystal, towards the cave entrance. "...Ibuki has a question..."

"If you're wondering about the crystal, don't ask me, it was like that when I got here," Jessica said.

Lumina also looked where Ibuki was looking, and gasped. "I think she means, 'What the hell's THAT?!'"

Jessica sharply turned and ran over to them, and saw something she'd have never expected here - of all places - dancing happily close to the cave entrance. "Is that... is that Monokuma?!"

Sayaka immediately turns to the cave, swords extended. She squints, trying to get a good look of the figure at the entrance. "There's no denying it..."

Sonic and Kaede run to where Sayaka is, allowing them to get a look for themselves.

"Yeah! It's him! A Monokuma!" Kaede exclaims, her body beginning to crackle with electricity.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Ibuki looked past the crystal, towards the cave entrance. "...Ibuki has a question..."

"If you're wondering about the crystal, don't ask me, it was like that when I got here," Jessica said.

Lumina also looked where Ibuki was looking, and gasped. "I think she means, 'What the hell's THAT?!'"

Jessica sharply turned and ran over to them, and saw something she'd have never expected here - of all places - dancing happily close to the cave entrance. "Is that... is that Monokuma?!"

Nicole turns and sees him too, gasping with shock. "What is Monokuma doing here of all places? Is he responsible for what's happening?!"

"I'm not gonna wait to find out," Genji said, holding his shurikens. "Let's fight!" He throws his shurikens, fanning them out and hoping to hit the bear.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Monokuma?!" Ray heard Ibuki call out the bear's name and immediately summoned his staff for protection.

Sarge summoned his lance and Mog brought out a couple of bubbles.

"Cheeky bear is going to get popped!" Mog smiled.

"He's more than cheeky Mog..." Sarge grunted, ready to open fire.

• Thumbs Up 3

"That's someone I'd rather not see" Yusei said as he armed his Duel Disk. The hum of technology sounded as it activated. Sion pointed her handgun at the bear while Celes just sighed. "I'm really tired of seeing this bear all the time" Celes said.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Mono-who-now?" Silver asked, unfamiliar with the name. While Chi barely knew who or what Monokuma really was, he did know one thing. "Basically, it's bad news!" Chi told Silver, in response to his question. Upon hearing, Omega gladly whipped out his gatling guns. "HOW ADORABLE! THEY THINK THIS TEDDY BEAR POSES A THREAT?" he obliviously stated, eager to blow it up.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Puhuhuhuhu!" Monokuma only giggled that all-too familiar laugh as Genji's shurikens struck their target. Jessica instinctively pelted him with Void Bullets while Ibuki ran up to him and, with a button press on her guitar, formed a large axe blade on the guitar's edge. She slammed it down on Monokuma, bisecting him completely.

"Huh... that was easier than Ibuki thought..." She poked through Monokuma's destroyed body, hoping to find something that would explain his presence here... Jessica, meanwhile, ran up to the cave entrance, hoping her mangled corpse wasn't stashed away somewhere inside.

Lumina looked up to Sayaka. "Call me crazy, but Monokuma wasn't this easy, was he?"

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Puhuhuhuhu!" Monokuma only giggled that all-too familiar laugh as Genji's shurikens struck their target. Jessica instinctively pelted him with Void Bullets while Ibuki ran up to him and, with a button press on her guitar, formed a large axe blade on the guitar's edge. She slammed it down on Monokuma, bisecting him completely.

"Huh... that was easier than Ibuki thought..." She poked through Monokuma's destroyed body, hoping to find something that would explain his presence here... Jessica, meanwhile, ran up to the cave entrance, hoping her mangled corpse wasn't stashed away somewhere inside.

Lumina looked up to Sayaka. "Call me crazy, but Monokuma wasn't this easy, was he?"

"Because it isn't THE Monokuma..." Sayaka says, kneeling down to see the deactivated robot up close. "It has to be made in Towa City." She turns to Sonic, knowing he'd give a more detailed explaination.

"Oh? Me? Okay, ahem..." Sonic clears his throat. "These are mass produced Monokumas. All they have are basic mannerisms and a command to kill on sight. This guy isn't controlled by Junko, so he's dumber and weaker. However, there's many of them."

Kaede, attentively listening, looks into the cave, bracing herself for any more Monokumas if what Sonic says is true...

• Thumbs Up 3

"Geez... that was super easy." Mog noticed.

Sarge walked up to the robot, poked it with his Lancer, glaring at the mangled mess.

"Another day, another fake."

"A fake? Jeez how many Monokuma's are there?"

"Too many, the sooner they all rot the better." Sarge snarls.

• Thumbs Up 3

"D-d-d-death?! Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone here!" George gulped as he turned to this canine captain, "Pup! You didn't tell me we were going on suicide missions!"

"Relax George." Pup assured, "We've survived much worse than this! It's no different from exploring an uncharted planet, you know? Besides, look!"

Pup pointed to the Monokuma standing in front of the cave, "This place looks like it's only populated by teddies! He's cute."

"Cute?" George backed away nervously, "I dunno, he looks a little... murdery to me.."

"Oh come on, don't be such a baby! How bad could he-"

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Pup froze in an instant, trying to process what had just happened. As soon as he did, he fell to his knees his eyes watering."

"W-w-why would you guys do that?!" Pup sobbed, "I didn't think you were all anti-cute!"

"Hold on... I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark here..." George scratched his chin, "This teddy bear thingy is an enemy of yours, right?"

"How could anyone be an enemy of something so... cute?" Pup whined, wiping away tears.

George took a look at the mechanical teddy bear, half of its face resembling a regular white bear plush, while its other half had a glowing red eye and a slasher smile. 

"You have a weird definition of cute, Pup."

• Thumbs Up 4

"...I MUST ASK AGAIN. WHY IS THIS MERE TOY CONSIDERED A THREAT?" Omega asked, witnessing its easy demise. Chi, also confused with this victory, scanned Monokuma's broken body to see if there was some kind of clue. "Hmm... for such a high-level threat, his coding sure seems basic..." he commented. "This guy's about as 'well-constructed' as your basic Egg Pawn."

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Because it isn't THE Monokuma..." Sayaka says, kneeling down to see the deactivated robot up close. "It has to be made in Towa City." She turns to Sonic, knowing he'd give a more detailed explaination.

"Oh? Me? Okay, ahem..." Sonic clears his throat. "These are mass produced Monokumas. All they have are basic mannerisms and a command to kill on sight. This guy isn't controlled by Junko, so he's dumber and weaker. However, there's many of them."

"...Well, that explains it!" said Chi. Silver then interjected. "So these things are more about quantity over quality?" the psychic hedgehog asked. "HA! QUANTITY MEANS NOTHING TO ME!" Omega stated, confident in his abilities. "I WILL EASILY TEAR THROUGH THESE CONSUMER MODELS!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Lumina puffed up her cheek as she looked at the wreckage. "Truth be told, Mr. Robot, I'd find him cute too... if he weren't a conniving, weasely, murderous little psycopath. Bit like my brother, really."

Jessica stepped into the cave, dark as it was. Using a ball of Void magic to clear away the darkness a small bit, she felt sure that the Monokuma didn't get her. No sooner did she breathe a sigh of relief, when she heard faint footsteps coming from deep down further in the darkness. She ran back out, grabbed Ibuki by the arm, and ran for the crystal.

"Guys, there's something in there!" she yelled as Lumina followed close behind. "It might be me, it might be another Monokuma, it might be another, more dangerous killer robot... either way, we'd better hide!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Upon hearing Jessica's warning Sarge grabs Mog and motions Ray to quickly take cover behind a large bush. The three ready their weapons peeking over the bush to see when the enemy will approach.

Ray shakes like a leaf, tightly clutching his staff. Mog holds her bubbles close to her and Sarge readies his Lancer, finger on the trigger.

"Please don't be evil..." Ray mutters to himself.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic finds a large rock in the cave. Certain it would makes a perfect spot to ambush the incoming threat, he urges Sayaka and Kaede to hide behind one.

Quietly, Kaede makes her way to a rock, remaining as attentive as ever... "Alright, everyone. On my mark, we take it down. Okay?" She asks everyone.

• Thumbs Up 3

As everyone proceeded to hide (though in Omega's case, this proved difficult) Chi attempted to scan whoever was approaching, at least to see whether they were made of flesh and blood, or mechanical parts.

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic finds a large rock in the cave. Certain it would makes a perfect spot to ambush the incoming threat, he urges Sayaka and Kaede to hide behind one.

Quietly, Kaede makes her way to a rock, remaining as attentive as ever... "Alright, everyone. On my mark, we take it down. Okay?" She asks everyone.

As he got a result, he relayed it to Kaede. "Hold on. My scans detect that whoever's there is most likely organic, if that helps..." he said quietly.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

As he got a result, he relayed it to Kaede. "Hold on. My scans detect that whoever's there is most likely organic, if that helps..." he said quietly.

"Organic?"

Kaede listens closely, noticing the footsteps don't make the signature squeaking sounds that a Monokuma makes. "I-In that case, hold your fire!" She says, going back on her original statement, making her way out from behind the rock.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica and the others hid behind the crystal, obscuring themselves from whatever was in there. They were far away from the cave, so they didn't bother listening out for anything. What Kaede and the other Golden Skylanders could hear from the cave was strange. The sound indicated it wasn't something big and heavy... while at the same time, it wasn't the squeaking of a Monokuma - or this Monokuma had, for whatever reason, decided to wear shoes which clicked against the rocky ground, and grew louder and louder as it seemed to come closer.

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Upon hearing Jessica's warning Sarge grabs Mog and motions Ray to quickly take cover behind a large bush. The three ready their weapons peeking over the bush to see when the enemy will approach.

Ray shakes like a leaf, tightly clutching his staff. Mog holds her bubbles close to her and Sarge readies his Lancer, finger on the trigger.

"Please don't be evil..." Ray mutters to himself.

"Well be prepared to fight if they are Ray!", Undyne said summoning her spears.

Hsien Ko also crouched low, ready to pounce on the perp!

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica and the others hid behind the crystal, obscuring themselves from whatever was in there. They were far away from the cave, so they didn't bother listening out for anything. What Kaede and the other Golden Skylanders could hear from the cave was strange. The sound indicated it wasn't something big and heavy... while at the same time, it wasn't the squeaking of a Monokuma - or this Monokuma had, for whatever reason, decided to wear shoes which clicked against the rocky ground, and grew louder and louder as it seemed to come closer.

"it sounds light enough to be that bear's footprints...but the texture inferred from the sound is another matter!", Storm said signaling to the others.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

George nodded nervously, preparing his arm cannons. Pup, on the other hand, pulled out what appeared to be a swiss army knife-like device and began to fumble with it.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be!" Pup said, "Of course... I hope this thing has the laser sword attatchment in it...." 

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Emperor Robrainiac said:

George nodded nervously, preparing his arm cannons. Pup, on the other hand, pulled out what appeared to be a swiss army knife-like device and began to fumble with it.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be!" Pup said, "Of course... I hope this thing has the laser sword attatchment in it...." 

Undyne sighed and facepalmed at that last statement.

"Hey uh, Pup was it? Look...you can borrow one of my spears!", she said summoning another spare one and offering it out.

"Trust me, I've got plenty!" At least as much as I can make through sheer determination, she thought to herself proudly.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sonic, Sayaka and Kaede stand together, anticipating for whoever is to come out of the darkness. Uncertainty clouds their minds as the figure comes ever closer.

Sonic has yet to summon his sword, but there's no denying his temptation to do so in the case that it IS a Monokuma.

Sayaka on the other hand forms a water ball in her hand, hiding behind her back.

"...Whoever you are, come out!" Kaede yells into the distance, her voice echoing down the seemingly endless tunnel.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Well be prepared to fight if they are Ray!", Undyne said summoning her spears.

How the heck did she hear me? Is my voice that loud?  Ray thought to himself. Trying to get a peek, he peers over the bushes only for Sarge to force his head down.

"Stay put and wait for the order." Sarge orders the chubby yellow flying squirrel.

Sarge was very rough, his grip felt like cast iron at times. Ray quickly fixed up his fur and waited for the order.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Undyne sighed and facepalmed at that last statement.

"Hey uh, Pup was it? Look...you can borrow one of my spears!", she said summoning another spare one and offering it out.

"Trust me, I've got plenty!" At least as much as I can make through sheer determination, she thought to herself proudly.

"Thanks for the offer," Pup said as he continued, "But I got this. I think... this is the one!"

Pup held out his swiss army knife triumphantly, only to find that it was not a lightsaber... but a spoon.

"Oh." Pup sighed, "Just a muck up. I got this! I'm sure we have plenty of time, before I figure it out."

George sighed as he turned to Undyne, "He's.. not gonna give up, sorry to say."

George turned to the source of the sound holding up his laser blasters. "I'm getting a little nervous though. If this thing is as threatening as you guys say... Well... Gulp..."

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

"Guys, that might be Jessica!" Lumina hissed from behind the crystal. "How's she going to react when she sees all these strange people pointing guns and swords at her?!"

That didn't matter much, though, as a voice distinct from Jessica's sounded from the darkness - inaudible to Jessica and Ibuki from their location, but Lumina's hearing could pick it up just fine.

"Wh-wh-who's there...?" The voice sounded young, feminine, timid, and very frightened, as whatever it was stayed hidden in the darkness. Lumina slowly came out from behind the crystal, slowly walking to the cave entrance.

• Thumbs Up 4

Lumina walks past Sonic, Sayaka and Kaede, leaving the three confused at how she's just casually approaching whoever's inside.

"Lumina... do you know this person? Whoever that is?" Kaede asks, reaching out for Lumina, still afraid that this could be some sort of trap.

• Thumbs Up 3

"That... doesn't sound dangerous..." Silver commented, hearing the young voice. "Well, unless we happen to know any young, timid villains, that is..." said Chi, half-joking at the matter. Omega stayed silent, which was useful since he had only one volume setting. Hearing the voice himself, it didn't sound like one that would pose a threat.

• Thumbs Up 3