Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Deku was shocked at what was happening. Sure he's seen weird stuff back in his home world but this was something new. He looked around and saw the shocked expressions of the others.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ivorn looked around sheepishly. "I'd, uh, I'd like to help you out, Jess... but yeah, time travel... I'd rather not risk causing a paradox, heh heh..." The other Elementals seemed to share a similar mindset. That is, except one.

"I'm not letting these creeps erase Jessica!" Lumina shouted, flashing the V-sign next to her tattooed eye. "I'm going back in time to stop 'em!"

Ibuki struck a similarly confident pose. "If these guys are using stuff from Towa City to mess with time, then Ibuki will go and arrest them for the F. F.! She's sure they'd like to know more about them!"

Jessica was clearly hesitant about going back to her own past, but Lumina and Ibuki convinced her otherwise, as did the other Elementals, who all sent their magic into Jessica. She now had the power of seven Elements, and she felt as if she was going to neeed them all.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'm going, no matter what." In a flash of light, Sayaka changes into her Magical Girl uniform, her cape flowing in the air. 

Sonic and Kaede run up to Sayaka. Sonic gives Sayaka a reassuring smile, ready to stand by her.

Kaede nods. "I'm coming too. I'm not letting time get rewritten like this."

• Thumbs Up 3

Silver nodded to Clockwork with confidence. "Don't worry! We'll do what we can to fix the--" However, his sentence was interrupted by a sudden outburst from Omega. "PREPARE YOURSELVES, MEATBAGS OF THE PAST! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!" the robot shouted, as he dashed straight into the time portal. "...time-stream..." Silver finished, before chasing after the robot. "DON'T DESTROY ANYTHING, YOU--" He then disappeared through the portal too.

Chi simply sighed, following the rest of the heroes through. "This is gonna be a fun one..." he said, sarcastically.

• Thumbs Up 3

"O.K. Ray, Mog, you two are with me." Sarge ordered.

Mog quickly walked up to Sarge while Ray got and walked to Sarge, albeit a lot faster. 

"Can I come too?" Saffron asked.

"No."

Saffron pouted, she had a feeling that the big grouch was going to say no for some reason but it didn't hurt to ask.

"Why is Mog going anyway?" Saffron then asked.

"She needs the experience, you'll get your turn when you learn to get your act together." Sarge bluntly told her.

Ray internally breathed a sigh of relief while Mog was eager to prove herself as a Skylander.

"Have fun you guys and remember to kick a lot of butt!" Flame cheered. "Oh and help Jessica not get erased! He then nervously added seeing Ember roll her eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the Skylanders began entering the portal, Clockwork could only give an look of exhaustion, especially in regards to Omega's gunho attitude. "Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a mistake I shall end up regretting in the future...past? present?....oh whatever". Clockwork said, as Nagito, Yuta and Hina jumped into the portal.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sion then stood up, "I'll go on this mission." Sion brushed her braid aside as she picked up some ammo lying on the table. "I guess since my universe is involved I have to at least see where this is going" Celes said, "I'm not looking forward to it mind you." Yusei picked up his deck and said, "I'll join you guys. I have knowledge on time manipulation and how it works." He then pointed at his head, "Z-One remember." Yusei reminded everyone that his mind was that of Z-One's, a time traveller who tried to change the past for his own purposes.

• Thumbs Up 4

Deku was a bit nervous. He didn't know what to do as he had yet to control his quirk. All he had going for him was All-Might advice, "Imagine an egg in a microwave without it explodin."

Deku sighed as he jumped through the portal. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hmm. Yes, indeed. Introductions would be in order I suppose..." Clockwork said, as he hit his staff into the ground. As he did this, he briefly phased out of existence and phased back in, his appearance altering in front of the Skylanders' eyes. With this, the wrinkles and beard vanished, as Clockwork took the appearance of that of a young, bulky, healthy man. 

"I am Clockwork, the Ghost Keeper of Time. I am one of many people across the multiverse that guard time and try to fix errors and alterations in time. You see, by changing the past, even with the slightest alteration, it can irreversibly cause damage to the timeline, and cause multiple and multiple changes, many that can be more and more damaging to the lives. My job is of course to correct these alterations, and typically unless it's in absolute extreme cases like with your silver hedgehog friend there, I shall harshly judge those who do it..." Clockwork said, explaining his situation, before turning his attention to Sonic, his eyes suddenly taking a look of anger.

"For the record Sonic, if our alliance is to maintain, I demand that you tell your "Edgeworth" to keep his students under better control, and for you to better watch your allies. Do not believe I didn't detect that foolish cat thing opening a portal in time for the purpose of what you'd call a "Forth-Wall Joke". The timestream is not a playplace for simple childish and selfish needs". Clockwork added, knowing full well what had occurred a few days ago.

"Clockwork!", Shantae said as she entered the room!

She proceeded, about to thank him for helping her out during the PIRATEWORLD incident against Risky Boots, but then inferred the deja vu!

"Ummm, I'd give you my thanks...but I feel like I've already done so!", she said sheepishly.

42 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Saffron notices Ray, he looks like he's about to blow a gasket upon what Clockwork said.

"Still don't wanna fight him?" Saffron coyly asks.

"If I find out that our place has been scrambled completely on top of what the Metarex did... I'm going to master my inner monster and then I'm going to put Terri in a triangle choke." Ray quietly tells her, gritting his teeth.

Saffron can only smile a devilish grin.

Spoiler

Related image

"Wait a minute! Terriful's acting up again!?", Shantae said outraged. She still hadn't forgiven Terri for his past actions. As far as she was concerned, Terriful had not earned her trust  or respect in the time that she'd gotten to know him.

"I've...got some matters to mull over", she said gritting her teeth as she exited in pursuit of Terriful.

3 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku was shocked at what was happening. Sure he's seen weird stuff back in his home world but this was something new. He looked around and saw the shocked expressions of the others.

Image result for hsien ko

"You look nervous kid. First time on a time traveling venture?", Hsien Ko said to Deku, trying to break the ice.

5 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Silver nodded to Clockwork with confidence. "Don't worry! We'll do what we can to fix the--" However, his sentence was interrupted by a sudden outburst from Omega. "PREPARE YOURSELVES, MEATBAGS OF THE PAST! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!" the robot shouted, as he dashed straight into the time portal. "...time-stream..." Silver finished, before chasing after the robot. "DON'T DESTROY ANYTHING, YOU--" He then disappeared through the portal too.

Chi simply sighed, following the rest of the heroes through. "This is gonna be a fun one..." he said, sarcastically.

"Oh boy! If Mr. Roboto Omega's going, this is our big chance to see what he can do sis!", she said to Mei Ling!

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Ivorn looked around sheepishly. "I'd, uh, I'd like to help you out, Jess... but yeah, time travel... I'd rather not risk causing a paradox, heh heh..." The other Elementals seemed to share a similar mindset. That is, except one.

"I'm not letting these creeps erase Jessica!" Lumina shouted, flashing the V-sign next to her tattooed eye. "I'm going back in time to stop 'em!"

Ibuki struck a similarly confident pose. "If these guys are using stuff from Towa City to mess with time, then Ibuki will go and arrest them for the F. F.! She's sure they'd like to know more about them!"

Jessica was clearly hesitant about going back to her own past, but Lumina and Ibuki convinced her otherwise, as did the other Elementals, who all sent their magic into Jessica. She now had the power of seven Elements, and she felt as if she was going to neeed them all.

"An elemental matter! I feel my services are probably for the best than to accompany you on your journey here Jessica!", Storm said.

"Well, with Mr, Wright out for this one, I'll lead the WAAHOO squadron in his place then!", Undyne said strapping in her gear!

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Wait a minute! Terriful's acting up again!?", Shantae said outraged. She still hadn't forgiven Terri for his past actions. As far as she was concerned, Terriful had not earned her trust  or respect in the time that she'd gotten to know him.

"I've...got some matters to mull over", she said gritting her teeth as she exited in pursuit of Terriful.

"You and Ray can take Terri to task once the mission is over, right now Jessica and her friends are priority one." Sarge told Shantae and Ray by proxy.

Once Sgt. Fenix gets into the mission, there was little stopping him completing it. Trivial matters get shoved to wayside.

"This Terri fella, is he the one who can explode?" Mog then asked.

"We'll talk later Mog, let's go guys." 

The three jump into the portal at once.

• Thumbs Up 4

The Skylanders found themselves in a rather unlikely place - a small, seemingly lifeless island in the middle of a vast, dark ocean. There was grass covering the island, and the only noticeable landmarks were a tree, a flowerbed, a cave entrance, a strange machine of some kind, and a massive glowing pink crystal in the centre of the island, rising high into the sky. The sky was virtually nonexistant, as the vast cosmos of space shone down from the inky black void. And to top off the strange environment, the wind was cold and prominent, blowing at the Skylanders harshly as they stood along a coastline.

Ibuki looked around the place, mesmerised at the environment. "WOW! This place looks like a wicked place for an album cover!" She frowned and slumped over. "Aww, if only Mahiru had come wth us..."

Jessica, on the other hand, knew exactly where she was, and she wasn't liking it one bit. "No... no, no, no nononononono... they can't have gone here... no.. NO..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Why does this place feel familiar?" Mog once again asking another question. Her curiosity seemed limitless.

"So... is there anyway to get off the island?" Ray then chimed in, fidgeting and fiddling about with his hands.

Sarge just observed the environment, the giant crystal seemed to draw the gear's attention like a bug to a flame. He knelt down and picked up some sand near where the crystal stood... something odd happened here, he could feel it.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

The Skylanders found themselves in a rather unlikely place - a small, seemingly lifeless island in the middle of a vast, dark ocean. There was grass covering the island, and the only noticeable landmarks were a tree, a flowerbed, a cave entrance, a strange machine of some kind, and a massive pink crystal in the centre of the island, rising high into the sky. The sky was virtually nonexistant, as the vast cosmos of space shone down from the inky black void. And to top off the strange environment, the wind was cold and prominent, blowing at the Skylanders harshly as they stood along a coastline.

Ibuki looked around the place, mesmerised at the environment. "WOW! This place looks like a wicked place for an album cover!" She frowned and slumped over. "Aww, if only Mahiru had come wth us..."

Jessica, on the other hand, knew exactly where she was, and she wasn't liking it one bit. "No... no, no, no nononononono... they can't have gone here... no.. NO..."

Sayaka notices Jess' freakout. "J-Jess?!" She rushes over to her aside, Kaede following her.

Kaede kneels down. "Deep breaths now, in... and out... Calm down, and tell us where we are."

• Thumbs Up 3

"It doesn't seem like there's not much life here..." Yusei said as he touched the tree to examine it. Sion noticed it too, "there isn't much here to support an ecosystem. Prehaps soon all life here will die out." Celes just stared at the distance, thinking over things.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica took a deep breath... or several deep breaths, rather... and turned to Kaede. "This is... this is planet Enchantus. This is where I became a Sorceress, this is the former home of the Elementals..."

"Barring Lily, Tesla, and a couple of others you haven't seen," Lumina pointed out, just as unnerved as Jessica was.

"...and I hate to break it to you," Jessica continued, "but we're probably almost certainly going to die horribly."

• Thumbs Up 3

18 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Ray quickly rushed up to Jess, picking up that she was in distress. "Are you O.K.? Is there anything I can do to help?" He calmly asks.

Mog could feel the wind blowing... It was cold and harsh, reminding her of some of her suicide missions.

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica took a deep breath... or several deep breaths, rather... and turned to Kaede. "This is... this is planet Enchantus. This is where I became a Sorceress, this is the former home of the Elementals..."

"Barring Lily, Tesla, and a couple of others you haven't seen," Lumina pointed out, just as unnerved as Jessica was.

"...and I hate to break it to you," Jessica continued, "but we're probably almost certainly going to die horribly."

Ray then froze... die horribly?! Can these people break his mind that hard that he'd have no trouble killing himself?!

"It's O.K. Jessica, believe it or not but I've been on a few suicide missions, just ask Sarge, he'll tell you and all of them I've emerged alive, safe and sound." Mog approached Jess, smiling.

"We've got your back, right, Ray?" Mog then asked.

"Yes!" Ray nervously replied quickly giving them a thumbs up. He was nervous as hell inside.

• Thumbs Up 3

Omega was already on the other side, looking around the place. Soon, Silver arrived, finishing what he said earlier. "--MANIAC!" Before doing anything else, Silver grabbed Omega with his psychokinesis, scolding the robot. "Do you realise what we're here for?!" he told Omega. "We're supposed to be saving the past, NOT blowing it to pieces!" As Chi made it through, he saw Silver holding Omega. "Oh geez..." he said, before confronting the two. "Omega, don't go blasting everything in sight, okay!" Chi told his 'brother', adding, "If you even think about it, we'll just have that Clockwork guy send you back right now. Think about the fun you could have while studying for the academy..."

"NO! NOT WORTHLESS EDUCATION!" Omega demanded. "RELEASE ME, PORCUPINE! I SHALL RESTRICT MY ACTIONS IF YOU DO!" With a small chuckle, Silver released Omega. "Well, I'm glad we could sort that out..." said Silver, before they all turned their attention to the world around them. For Silver, this also seemed slightly familiar to him. Chi, on the other hand, had no recollection of this place. And Omega... well, frankly, it's hard to say whether he would even bother to remember.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"We're going to die horribly? Here?" Kaede looks off into the distance, staring into the bleak, dark ocean that is space.

Sayaka shakes her head in disbelief. "That's not going to happen. None of us are dying, right Sonic?"

Sonic walks up to the three. "That goes without saying."

The three Golden Skylanders stand by Jess, just thinking about their next move in this new, dangerous world of the past...

EPISODE 41: THE GIRLS OF PLANET ENCHANTUS

• Thumbs Up 3

24 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku was surprised to find the strange girl talking to him. He summed up the courage to speak up.

"Yeah it is."

Spoiler

Related imageImage result for hsien ko

"Welp then! First rule of advice when time traveling, hang on tight in the time portals!", she said offering her hand from beneath one of her claw-end sleeves as she jumped through said portal.

Hsien Ko was apprehensive at first hearing that.

"No Hsien Ko.....we don't submit that easily.....EVER!", her sister mentally reminded her.

"Th-that's not going to happen! If anything whatever's here better be the one's wary of meeting their fate in the 9 Courts of Judgement!", Hsien Ko said confidently!

"Attagirl!", Undyne said slapping Hsien Ko on the back powerfully. "No one decides when we die horribly except ourselves! Besides, how bad can things possibly be!?"

"Undyne, much as I agree we will NOT meet our doom, I also think it unwise to tempt fate!", Storm spoke up.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah, that's right!" Ibuki said, standing firm with fist in the air. "We're the Skylanders, and we're gonna stop those time-travelling bastards before you're wiped out from history!" She gave a large grin as her nose grew long with pride. "Besides, you have the Ultimate Musician with you!~"

"I'm standing right here, you know?!" Lumina huffed. She was, nonetheless, just as eager to help out.

Jessica felt uneasy, though grateful, with all this attention. While Ibuki rushed over to the large crystal to admire it amongst the many stars and the raging ocean, she walked up to the strange machine. It was spherical, had domed windows of different colours, and looked rather big - big enough for one or two people to climb inside.

"This is the ship I got sent here on," she explaned to the others as she felt its cold metal hull. "But, if it's here... then I'm already on the planet!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Sion after examining more of the landscape she then said, "there is a probability that we may as well perish here. The life is barren here which isn't a good sign for our survival." She then pointed to the flora, "however the fact that planet life continues to exist here does prove that life can exist somewhat but I don't know what could survive here but regardless we have to prepare for all possibilities."

Yusei then takes his hand away from the tree before thinking of what to say next. "So you mind explaining this world for us more?" Yusei nodded towards Jess.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah, that's right!" Ibuki said, standing firm with fist in the air. "We're the Skylanders, and we're gonna stop those time-travelling bastards before you're wiped out from history!" She gave a large grin as her nose grew long with pride. "Besides, you have the Ultimate Musician with you!~"

"I'm standing right here, you know?!" Lumina huffed. She was, nonetheless, just as eager to help out.

Jessica felt uneasy, though grateful, with all this attention. While Ibuki rushed over to the large crystal to admire it amongst the many stars and the raging ocean, she walked up to the strange machine. It was spherical, had domed windows of different colours, and looked rather big - big enough for one or two people to climb inside.

"This is the ship I got sent here on," she explaned to the others as she felt its cold metal hull. "But, if it's here... then I'm already on the planet!"

Sonic walks up to the ship, dusting off a bit of it. "So... I assume your planet wasn't always an island?" He asks Jessica.

"Are you saying this is just a chunk of the planet?!" Kaede asks in shock, looking around herself once more. Kaede is in utter disbelief, shocked how such a planet full of powerful beings has been reduced to this sad state.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Kid, come here." Sarge called out to Ray.

Ray nervously walked up to his reluctant mentor. 

"You think you can keep that monster of yours on the leash? I need you to stay calm for now, this place is unstable and the last thing Jess needs is you going ham like you did with those ghoul dogs we got chased around while on our little 'holiday'."

"You're worried I could wreck something."

"Yep, exactly or someone." Sarge's icy blue eyes gazed down upon Ray's warm aqua eyes. That 1000 yard stare was Sarge's most intimidating factor, one look and you'd feel like you were frozen solid, literally. Aside of course from his Lancer...

• Thumbs Up 4

"OK," Jessica said, deciding to explain further. "So I can tell you this much; there's more to this planet than just this one island. This is just some spot in the middle of a vast ocean."

"And this is just a small island?" Ibuki asked, mesmerised at the crystal. "What must the rest of the planet be like?!" Her voice was filled with curiosity and wonder.

"Horrible," Jessica flatly said, in defiance of Ibuki's optimistic tone. "Horrible, and dangerous, and terrifying, and did I say horrible?" She moved away from the ship to the crystal. "Anyway, there's no life on this island... well, native to it, anyway. It's all deserted and largely untouched. If this were on a better planet in a better time, I might even find this place kind of relaxing..."

Ibuki looked past the crystal, towards the cave entrance. "...Ibuki has a question..."

"If you're wondering about the crystal, don't ask me, it was like that when I got here," Jessica said.

Lumina also looked where Ibuki was looking, and gasped. "I think she means, 'What the hell's THAT?!'"

Jessica sharply turned and ran over to them, and saw something she'd have never expected here - of all places - dancing happily close to the cave entrance. "Is that... is that Monokuma?!"

• Thumbs Up 4